So hermits, how long before you guys get a game as good looking as R&C Rift Apart?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

He doesn't want to talk about my monitor all of a sudden... 

me proving him wrong here means I have to prove him wrong about something completely different....so that it proves I'm right here.... :drake: 

That's the logic of someone with NO confidence about this thread and what he claimed in this thread about my monitor.

I love how with one simple post his dick shriveled up and retreated out through his asshole :lawl: 

Sorry, you're stalling isn't working.

We are talking about your credibility to even DEMAND a bet to begin with.

You don't have any.

So, go ahead and get your credibility.

if you prove the first claim you made............let's go ahead and do the ban bet.

But if you run away.........you're proving my point.

Don't get mad because I'm going to keep popping you in the mouth..........you're leaving it wide open.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't give a shit what DF says. It's nice that the few noteworthy PC exclusives can look nice on the Bat Computer and on a good day they can get a marginally better looking soppy seconds console por

We are   Meanwhile PC has so little to play that all you do is port beg PS5 games  

Best on PS5 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're stalling isn't working.

We are talking about your credibility to even DEMAND a bet to begin with.

You don't have any.

So, go ahead and get your credibility.

if you prove the first claim you made............let's go ahead and do the ban bet.

But if you run away.........you're proving my point.

Don't get mad because I'm going to keep popping you in the mouth..........you're leaving it wide open.

You're the one stalling.  You said some big boy shit in this thread, and as soon as I said "ban bet" you tucked tail and completely ran off to another unrelated thing :smilecry: 

Now you don't even want to talk about my monitor... you want to talk about my profile :rofl: 

Jer's confidence before - 1000%

Jer's confidence now - 0%

:lawl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're the one stalling.  You said some big boy shit in this thread, and as soon as I said "ban bet" you tucked tail and completely ran off to another unrelated thing :smilecry: 

Now you don't even want to talk about my monitor... you want to talk about my profile :rofl: 

Jer's confidence before - 1000%

Jer's confidence now - 0%

:lawl: 

No you are stalling.

Sweetie.........ghost has attempted this routine about 30 times in the past two years.

So, because I don't agree to a ban bet...........you don't show evidence to WIN AN ARGUMENT.

That you could throw in my face today, tomorrow, next week? All year long, day in and day out?

All of a sudden I'm supposed to believe that you DON'T WANT to embarrass me, right now? And are passing up the chance?

:drake: Ghost was too stupid to peddle that, and so are you. it doesn't work against me.

I found a quote in which you said you don't have a true ultrawide monitor...........did I ask for a ban bet for that?

Nope. Because winning the argument is good enough for me to embarrass this with you every single day, from here on out. Just like you not having played any Playstation games since 2014.

Just a couple of days ago, you were so desperate to make fun of me because of pulling a socket out of plastic, and now all of a sudden you're not rushing to embarrass me, right now, with your "proof"? LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you are stalling.

Sweetie.........ghost has attempted this routine about 30 times in the past two years.

So, because I don't agree to a ban bet...........you don't show evidence to WIN AN ARGUMENT.

That you could throw in my face today, tomorrow, next week? All year long, day in and day out?

All of a sudden I'm supposed to believe that you DON'T WANT to embarrass me, right now? And are passing up the chance?

:drake: Ghost was too stupid to peddle that, and so are you. it doesn't work against me.

I found a quote in which you said you don't have a true ultrawide monitor...........did I ask for a ban bet for that?

Nope. Because winning the argument is good enough for me to embarrass this with you every single day, from here on out. Just like you not having played any Playstation games since 2014.

Just a couple of days ago, you were so desperate to make fun of me because of pulling a socket out of plastic, and now all of a sudden you're not rushing to embarrass me, right now, with your "proof"? LOL

I asked you ban bet yes or no.

Is that a no?

Because you're RUNNING now.

You JUST claimed in this thread I don't have one.  Posting a quote from the past in which I said I wish I had one.... doesn't PROVE I don't have one... LOL :drake: 

God you're REALLY fucking stupid when it comes to what "proof" means :danylol: 

You don't have proof that I only have one PS account... and that I haven't play PS games since 2014...

You couldn't possibly have that proof... what you have is speculation... because YOU can't prove it.. you're waiting for ME to prove your claim wrong.

So every time you claim "proof"... it's not proof at all... it's speculation.

Just now, Remij said:

I asked you ban bet yes or no.

Is that a no?

Because you're RUNNING now.

You JUST claimed in this thread I don't have one.

So go ahead an prove me wrong, and win this argument.

Which you could throw in my face.

Tomorrow.

The day after that.

next week.

Next month.

Through the end of the year.

And all of a sudden, I'm supposed to believe that a TEMPORARY BAN is worth more to you than winning an argument that you could throw in my face for months and months on end?

Now it really looks like you're stalling.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Depends what you mean. 

like an actual baseline game? Probably a while, no one can be bothered to make a game exclusive for PC so they won’t take proper advantage of the hardware. 

im sure there’s a bunch of basement dwelling virgins out there working on an awesome mod with terrible optimization that only runs properly on video cards that will come out in 3 years though. I bet that’ll be dope for the 5 minutes you can play it before it crashes to desktop. 

You hit this nail on the head and that's why Remij still hasn't come up with better looking games on PC thab Ratchet on PS5 because no developer can be bothered to make Graphical intensive exclusives on PC anymore Ike they used to 15 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So go ahead an prove me wrong, and win this argument.

Which you could throw in my face.

Tomorrow.

The day after that.

next week.

Next month.

Through the end of the year.

And all of a sudden, I'm supposed to believe that a TEMPORARY BAN is worth more to you than winning an argument that you could throw in my face for months and months on end?

Now it really looks like you're stalling.

You're right I can.

And yea... it would give this forum some peace and quiet for a little bit.

But sure, ok, no ban bet required.

pcpic.jpg

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You hit this nail on the head and that's why Remij still hasn't come up with better looking games on PC thab Ratchet on PS5 because no developer can be bothered to make Graphical intensive exclusives on PC anymore Ike they used to 15 years ago. 

That's not true at all.

What you're even talking about that makes Ratchet so special isn't even the graphics themselves... it's the art and animation...

PC already has more "graphically intensive" games than Ratchet...  

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're right I can.

And yea... it would give this forum some peace and quiet for a little bit.

But sure, ok, no ban bet required.

pcpic.jpg

Ah so you used your video card money to buy a monitor.:lawl:

Now you have a monitor that your old video card struggles to run.

Thanks for giving me that piece of info, it'll come useful in the future. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah so you used your video card money to buy a monitor.:lawl:

Now you have a monitor that your old video card struggles to run.

Thanks for giving me that piece of info, it'll come useful in the future. LOL

Struggling to run :mj: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's not true at all.

What you're even talking about that makes Ratchet so special isn't even the graphics themselves... it's the art and animation...

list these games... the art is enhanced by the graphic and animation falls under how the games looks as well.... anyway list these so called better looking games on PC:lebron:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's not true at all.

No, it has more pixel-rendering effects. That is just raw rendering due to resolution or framerate.

And every other graphical feature from Ratchet & Clank does is miles ahead of PC games.

That's just it........you're just layering on nVIdia's newest lighting and shader effects on top of a game that isn't doing anything that is very next-gen.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

list these games... the art js enhanced by the graphic and animation falls under how the games looks as well.... any list these so called better looking games on PC:lebron:

demo7.png

Flight Sim is far more taxing than R&C

Metro Exodus Enhanced edition is far more taxing as well...  Technically the lighting in that game is on another level Ratchet can't hope to match.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it has more pixel-rendering effects. That is just raw rendering due to resolution or framerate.

And every other graphical feature from Ratchet & Clank does is miles ahead of PC games.

That's just it........you're just layering on nVIdia's newest lighting and shader effects on top of a game that isn't doing anything that is very next-gen.

No, that's not true...

Sony's games have nice presentation... that's the one thing I give them.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup.

For christ sakes, a RTX 3070 is considered a 1440p card, and your card matches up with that.

And what framerate do you consider "struggling to run"?

"this is going to be fun"

Just now, Remij said:

demo7.png

Metro Exodus Enhanced edition is far more taxing as well...  Technically the lighting in that game is on another level Ratchet can't hope to match.

The lighting isn't really all that great, and mind you I was playing this with a better framerate and on a better display than you.

That monster just LOOKED and MOVED rather lame.

That is what we are talking about. They are simply putting newer effects on polygonal objects that just don't move in a "next-gen" way. It feels like a waste of resources.

I mean, if there was a giant stuck INSIDE a mountain, and then you watched the entire mountain begin to crack, and you see an arm bust out, with crumbling rocks all over, and it all happened in real-time, that would be impressive.

Just now, Remij said:

demo7.png

Why are you constantly having issues staying on the topic. 

First you tried to spin with "more realistic" by using Flight Sim a game about real world objects to change the subject about what looks more realistic when Ratchet isn't based on reality. 

Now you're saying what's more "taxing"... again that's not the discussion about what's "taxing"..... or what's technically more taxing.. 

Stop spinning... the direct question is what game on PC looks as good Graphically as Ratchet on PS5. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The lighting isn't really all that great, and mind you I was playing this with a better framerate and on a better display than you.

That monster just LOOKED and MOVED rather lame.

That is what we are talking about. They are simply putting newer effects on polygonal objects that just don't move in a "next-gen" way. It feels like a waste of resources.

I mean, if there was a giant stuck INSIDE a mountain, and then you watched the entire mountain begin to crack, and you see an arm bust out, with crumbling rocks all over, and it all happened in real-time, that would be impressive.

OMFG.. no you didn't play this with a better framerate on a better display than me.

LOL