Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I watched both videos. They do not say the quotes you are giving from DF.

You lied. 

They clearly are describing how cutting edge the game is.'

And John Linneman's article in which he expands on Ratchet & Clank makes it clear:

QqcMLNF.png

Sorry, who am supposed to trust? You who makes lies? or Digital Foundry absolutely fawning over Ratchet & Clank?

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

12 month Avatar bet I have a 3080 TU FOC?

I've already won my arguments.

Sorry, attempting the same tactics as Ghost didn't work for him, they won't work for you either.

If you wanted to be believable, you wouldn't be attempting this at the very end. LOL

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And John Linneman's article in which he expands on Ratchet & Clank makes it clear:

I've read that article 3 times at your request.

In no sentence does he state the things you are stating. Especially not the fake quotes you gave us earlier.

Don't lie in the future.

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Are you declining the avatar bet?

Sorry, you either want to win the argument, like I do. Or you're just stalling for time.

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I've read that article 3 times at your request.

In no sentence does he state the things you are stating. Especially not the fake quotes you gave us earlier.

Don't lie in the future.

Yeah...........besides the actual HEADLINE of the article in which he makes it clear that he attributes Ratchet & Clank's graphical achievements and cutting edge tech with the concept of console exclusives.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah...........besides the actual HEADLINE of the article  

The article's Title does not say what you were saying. Nor does it say the quotes you fabricated. They do not say it is the best graphics ever, nor graphics king. 

Why do you lie on this website? 

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

You made a claim regarding my PC. Multiple times.

You're not going to back that claim up with a bet? Are you not confident in your claim?

I made fun of your PC.

If you wanted to make an argument about it, you would've done it a long time ago.

You're doing it now, because you're stalling on the arguments you've already lost on.

Ghost does it alot, when he's lost an argument, he tries to move it to something else, and then tries to force a ban bet in the hopes of scaring me off.

I figured that out a long time ago. Didn't work then, doesn't work now.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it clearly does.

It literally does not say the things you have been saying. You fabricated these quotes.

Also, I'll take it you're going to run away from the avatar bet? You spammed for several pages I had a shitty PC. Why drop that line all of a sudden?

7 minutes ago, Substatic said:

It literally does not say the things you have been saying. You fabricated these quotes.

Also, I'll take it you're going to run away from the avatar bet? You spammed for several pages I had a shitty PC. Why drop that line all of a sudden?

I love how I ask you what OTHER interpretation that headline could mean.............and you intentionally avoid.

Do you think I don't notice that?

You're in position to correct what I am supposed doing wrong.........and you don't do it.

You don't do it................because I'm not wrong.

Sorry........you can every method of stalling and avoidance. its not going to work with me.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I love how I ask you what OTHER interpretation that headline could mean. 

I'm glad you admit it's your sole interpretation and not pretending to direct quote DF anymore. DF who never said it was graphics king. DF who never said it's the best looking game ever.

I am glad you are now being accurate and stating you are merely inferring and guessing what they might mean.

It's an improvement. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

stalling and avoidance.  

You said I had a shitty PC for several pages.

Do you apologize? Or will you continue to decline Avatar bets due to being scared?

I'm glad you admit it's your sole interpretation and not pretending to direct quote DF anymore.

And its the correct one unless you have any other text or quote from DF in which they say otherwise.

Sweetie................you're simply not smart enough to talk your way around me on this. Its not going to work.

You said I had a shitty PC for several pages.

Do you apologize? Or will you continue to decline Avatar bets due to being scared?

Once again..............stalling or trying to argue tangential things isn't going to help you.

Don't get mad because you posted a video, and I gave you an EXACT TIMESTAMP in which they talked about how it doesn't have a cutting edge graphical feature.

Let me know when you can actually do that for the argument above.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerry ducking from bets again... writing cheques with his mouth that his ass can't cash... again :rofls: 

instead I'm just winning the argument outright.

Like, why would I try to waste everybody;s time trying to get you into a bet about Rift Apart..........when I can immediately post the proof to put you in your place.

Why would I want to DELAY the satisfaction of proving you wrong??????:yeshrug:

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And its the correct one  

Then provide a direct quote of them saying so instead of making things up.

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once again..............stalling or trying to argue tangential  

How is it tangential when that's one of the first things you brought up in regards to me and made it the main point for several pages.

The second I asked for a bet you literally lied and said we don't need to talk about it anymore. LOL.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

instead I'm just winning the argument outright.

Like, why would I try to waste everybody;s time trying to get you into a bet about Rift Apart..........when I can immediately post the proof to put you in your place.

Why would I want to DELAY the satisfaction of proving you wrong??????:yeshrug:

Well, you can't do either :hest: 

Just like you can't post a quote from DF saying it's the best looking game ever.

And all you do is delay while you jerry-go-round attempting to get people into another argument that you can actually have a chance of winning.

The second I asked for a bet you literally lied and said we don't need to talk about it anymore. LOL.

Yep.  So he loses the argument.. and is trying to change the subject... again.

It'll dawn on him later that he lost... :hest: 

Just now, Substatic said:

Then provide a direct quote of them saying so instead of making things up.

Already did in which John Linneman is literally declaring in the headline that Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart is proof on which console exclusives must exist. Backed up with two videos in which they are absolutely fawning over the graphical qualities of the game.

You really are trying hard to be blind over that.

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

How is it tangential

Because you immediately tried to run to it when I posted an exact timestamp from your Forza Horizon 5 video in which they talk about Microsoft trying to mislead about the game having ray-tracing.

That's why its tangential.............you're trying to avoid that, and trying to move the argument to your video card.

Not gonna work.