Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

21 minutes ago, Substatic said:

So you decline the bet?

So you already lost your argument on the graphics king.

Thank you.

I love how you still haven't figured that out yet, and thought I was going to bite on your pathetic video card tangent.

Thanks for losing.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Well they certainly didn't try to mislead anybody,

If Digital Foundry is saying that were left confused.........then they certainly were.

Especially since neogaf readers had to get confirmation by digging through a FAQ after the presentation.

Yeah........i don't care about this poor guy's desperate attempt at a bet, either. That's why he's getting angry about it.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's a separate  quote chain/subtopic (the first one actually, and longer one).

As for graphics king, you lost since you objectively fabricated multiple DF quotes. We can continue to discuss that "debate", but that doesn't exclude this PC lie debate. You were lying for pages regarding my PC. Now you ran away from a bet because you know you were wrong.

I thought they were kidding when they said you run away from bets after making false claims. Turns out it's a thing.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thank you.

I love how you still haven't figured that out yet, and thought I was going to bite on your pathetic video card tangent.

Thanks for losing.

To be fair you did claim that he was lying about his hardware.

Edited by DynamiteCop
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That's a separate

You're the one who choose to go after something I said.............over a day after I said it.

Sweetie..........you were losing an argument, so you got desperate to go and try and find a tangent.

Do you honestly think that's not noticeable?

If that were something you wanted to argue.........you would've immediately challenged me on it the moment I said it.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

To be fair you did claim that he was lying about his hardware.

If he's not lying, he would've proved it already just to own me on it....RIGHT NOW.

Notice how he's not doing it.

He's trying to do the ghost routine of trying to escalate into a bet in the hope that it will deter me.

It doesn't work. Notice how he's trying to drive that bet REALLY HARD, now.

He hasn't won an argument.......and supposedly he capable of owning me regarding his video card RIGHT NOW.

...........and for some reason he doesn't do it.:patrice:

Just now, jehurey said:

If he's not lying, he would've proved it already just to own me on it....RIGHT NOW.

Notice how he's not doing it.

He's trying to do the ghost routine of trying to escalate into a bet in the hope that it will deter me.

It doesn't work. Notice how he's trying to drive that bet REALLY HARD, now.

He hasn't won an argument.......and supposedly he capable of owning me regarding his video card RIGHT NOW.

...........and for some reason he doesn't do it.:patrice:

Yeah well you try to elicit bets with people all the time. So don't give me this high-and-mighty speach like you're above this crap. Either just say okay or take the bet. You are the one claiming he's lying.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah well you try to elicit bets with people all the time.

No, in fact I don't.

In fact, I even gave this guy an example of how I don't.

Lemij was trying to insinuate that I'm not going to play the new Ratchet & Clank game, so why should I be boasting about it.

Within MINUTES............I'm not kidding, literal minutes, I posted this.

On 2021-06-16 at 11:14 PM, jehurey said:

this guy just went and looked up about 8 different PSN profiles.:tom:

he's not mad at all.

I'm trying to finishing up Ratchet & Clank 2016 so I can play the new game.

This one, right here.

39DGb8b.jpg

Notice that I didn't spend 60 posts dragging it out with trying pressure Lemij into a ban bet?

Lemij is wrong............I like proving him wrong...............I take satisfaction making him look wrong..........so......

I just went ahead and proved him wrong.

I didn't go

"BAN BET????????????? BET??????? YOU GON' BET?!!?!?!?!?!? BET??????????? SO , A BET????????????? HUH???????"

For three straight pages.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie..........you were losing an argument, so you got desperate to go and try and find a tangent.

This isn't possible, because I was multi-quoting about your DF lie in the same posts or doing it in separate posts, after confronting your now confirmed falsified DF quotes.  It's possible to talk about two things lol.

By the way, do you admit you lied about my PC?

Edited by Substatic
Just now, Substatic said:

This isn't possible, because I was multi-quoting about your DF lie in the same posts or doing it in separate posts, after confronting your now confirmed falsified DF quotes.  It's possible to talk about two things lol.

By the way, do you admit you lied about my PC?

No, I literally posted an article headline to support those Digital Foundry videos.

Notice that when I challenged you regarding the literal headline of the article.........you ran away.

Sorry.........you lost that argument a long time ago, and you even abandoned it.

You abandoned it for this pathetic tangent on trying to induce a bet.

Its not going to work. It doesn't work when Ghost tries it, its not going to work here.

Why did you make up Digital Foundry quotes?

I literally didn't.

In fact, I even posted a literal headline and challenged you to what they are clearly saying.............and ran away from that challenge.

Let me know when you can respond to that.

You did this for 4+ pages,

No, I talked about Digital Foundry clearly declaring Ratchet & Clank to be the current graphics king throghout the last few pages.

You're not moving this onto a tangent.

Sweetie, you can try this 1000 times.

You're gonna get corrected 1001 times.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I literally didn't.

You literally made up DF quotes from John Lineman in 2 threads hoping no one would read the source material.

Both me and Remji read the source material, you made everything up. Remji skewered you for it, I was kind.

Edited by Substatic
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

clearly declaring Ratchet & Clank to be the current graphics king  

You're making things up again, albiet no longer claiming it as a direct quote (thanks for that). The DF article does not state this.

Edited by Substatic

You're making things up again, albiet no longer claiming it as a direct quote (thanks for that). The DF article does not state this.

Yes they are stating it with the headline.

QqcMLNF.png