Official Xbox and Bethesda E3 presentation thread

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flops, vapourware and multiplats

One thing no one is talking about, isn't the Series X supposed to have a big graphical advantage over the PS5?   Did they forget to tell there developers?   

Alright lets put the biases aside and admit that this has been a pretty good conference so far 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Substatic said:

All you were talking about was my PC or how I was lying about my PC until I brought up the bet.

Literally, you stopped that second.

And you literally wanted to start talking about it the moment I gave an exact timestamp where Digital Foundry ciriticized Forza Horizon 5 and Microsoft for misleading on ray-tracing on a game in which you tried to claim "graphics king"

Sweetie............you're not getting out of this.

You're literally trying to change the topic, and its noticeable.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL little too late to start lying about your shitty PC.

That was on the same page I mentioned F5.

You then stopped talking about my PC period when I mentioned  a bet.

You got scared.

Will you agree to an avatar bet? Yes or No.

jerryliar.png

12 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That was on the same page I mentioned F5.

You're not changing or running away from YOUR OWN SUBJECT.

literally going out of your way to bring up Digital Foundry talking about Forza Horizon 5.

I responded to that SAME Digital Foundry video talking about Forza Horizon 5.

And now your dumbass is saying "UH..................UH..............MY VIDEO CARD, Let's make a ban bet about that!!!"

Its not going to work against me, sweetie.

Don't get mad because I just embarassed you and your own posting of a video that you thought was going to make you look good.

We're are not going to move away from that. And you have no one to blame but yourself.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're not changing or running away from YOUR OWN SUBJECT.

Do you disagree with your own posts?

jerryliar.png

Do you admit to being wrong or do you still hold this belief? If so why not commit to a bet?

Edited by Substatic

I formally challenge Jehuery to a 6-12 month Avatar bet. Upon a handshake, I will be responsible for providing proof I do not have a "shitty PC" or am "lying" about the hardware, as he explicitly claimed. Whoever wins this bet will choose an Avatar picture for the other member. The member must keep this Avatar for 6-12 months as per moderator decision.

I see no reason for Jehuery to decline this bet. For a majority of pages I have been posting ITT he has suggested I have a shitty PC. When I told him I do not, he stated I was lying multiple times. Due to these confident and lengthy claims I have formally challenged him. If he refuses the bet he can in no way be confident in these claims.

Edited by Substatic
6 hours ago, Substatic said:

Do you disagree with your own posts?

You disagree with your own post, you literally run away from them after I directly post a timestamp in which Digital Foundry clearly points out how it isn't a "graphics king"

You're simply not smart enough to talk your way out of this. Its not going to work.

Try it as long as you want. You're not escaping YOUR OWN POST.:drake:

6 hours ago, Substatic said:

I formally challenge Jehuery to a 6-12 month Avatar bet. Upon a handshake, I will be responsible for providing proof I do not have a "shitty PC" or am "lying" about the hardware, as he explicitly claimed. Whoever wins this bet will choose an Avatar picture for the other member. The member must keep this Avatar for 6-12 months as per moderator decision.

I see no reason for Jehuery to decline this bet. For a majority of pages I have been posting ITT he has suggested I have a shitty PC. When I told him I do not, he stated I was lying multiple times. Due to these confident and lengthy claims I have formally challenged him. If he refuses the bet he can in no way be confident in these claims.

Nah, if you wanted to prove me wrong about your hardware, you would've done it by now, for the sheer victory of owning me.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in God's name is going on in here

Another person I left so butthurt that they're losing their shit.

He posted a Digital Foundry video about Forza Horizon 5, and he tried to say that they were claiming the game to be "graphics kings".

And then I posted a timestamp from that video in which Digital Foundry points out how Microsoft tried to mislead people into thinking Forza Horizon 5 had ray-tracing.

So, poor bastard got so mad, he went back to earlier posts and demanded a bet about his video card.:lawl:

I'm not kidding...........that's exactly what he did when I pointed out something embarassing about a video HE POSTED to try and boast about a PC port.

And whatever it is that he's attempting simply isn't going to work. he just doesn't know it yet.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Another person I left so butthurt that they're losing their shit.

He posted a Digital Foundry video about Forza Horizon 5, and he tried to say that they were claiming the game to be "graphics kings".

And then I posted a timestamp from that video in which Digital Foundry points out how Microsoft tried to mislead people into thinking Forza Horizon 5 had ray-tracing.

So, poor bastard got so mad, he went back to earlier posts and demanded a bet about his video card.:lawl:

I'm not kidding...........that's exactly what he did when I pointed out something embarassing about a video HE POSTED to try and boast about a PC port.

And whatever it is that he's attempting simply isn't going to work. he just doesn't know it yet.

Well they certainly didn't try to mislead anybody, basically what you can chalk it up to is the lack of a comma in their phraseology.

For Ratchet and Forza Horizon 5 Digital Foundry never said anything conflating either to being graphics kings but rather that both are truly next-generation games.

I don't really care about the bet one way or another.

Edited by DynamiteCop

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in God's name is going on in here

Jerry said my PC was shitty for several pages and that I was lying about my hardware.

When I asked for a avatar change bet regarding proof of my PC, he dropped the subject of my PC entirely. Now I know the secret on how to make Jerry act nice, just make a ban/avatar/sig bet.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Jerry said my PC was shitty for several pages and that I was lying about my hardware.

When I asked for a avatar change bet regarding proof of my PC, he dropped the subject of my PC entirely. Now I know the secret on how to make Jerry act nice, just make a ban/avatar/sig bet.

I don't see what's so hard to believe about you having a 3080, I have a 6900 XT. These things are difficult to get but not impossible or anything.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I don't see what's so hard to believe about you having a 3080, I have a 6900 XT. These things are difficult to get but not impossible or anything.

I don't know why Jerry can not believe this. 

Edited by Substatic