John McAfee killed himself in spanish prison

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now you're stretching even further to make a connection that's not there😂🤣

"bbbbut maybe he had some deep shit on people in power, if you ignore the fact that there is no connection but if you think about it hard enough you can make it

true " ...... :dc:

ok Gouko :roll: 

E4mJpWiXwAAHvuI?format=jpg&name=360x360

E4mYbyAXwAMPXGr?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Remij
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

didn't he make a tweet last year saying he would never die? 

epstein'd

Bro I had no idea about this man. Just spent 20 mins reading his wiki, what a wild boi 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how your go to is to always make light of racism some how. Like you just have to act racist even when race isn't the topic and shit. ****a is just racist for fun and shit lol. 

Its not racist to know the truth of a source of a virus that has killed over 3 million people. And yes it's more racist to say the lie that it came from a wet market than the virus lab down the street which is also funded by the American government. Woke up bro. 

I followed McAfee on Twitter for a long time and I tend to think it was suicide. McAfee was a big shit-talker, he was 75, and he was facing everything from tax evasion to money laundering to pump-and-dump charges. I'm curious to see what his wife finally says.

Colorful as hell. The world's a bit less interesting with him gone.

15 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I followed McAfee on Twitter for a long time and I tend to think it was suicide. McAfee was a big shit-talker, he was 75, and he was facing everything from tax evasion to money laundering to pump-and-dump charges. I'm curious to see what his wife finally says.

Colorful as hell. The world's a bit less interesting with him gone.

Bbbbbbut it's something else.... just think about it... just think... lol

40 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Its not racist to know the truth of a source of a virus that has killed over 3 million people. And yes it's more racist to say the lie that it came from a wet market than the virus lab down the street which is also funded by the American government. Woke up bro. 

Way to prove his point genius.  He wasn't even responding directly to your weak bait.... he was pointing your go to topics.... and you doubled down and did just that 😂🤣

This thread has nothing to do with race or racism .... yet you find some way to bring it up.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Remij said:

ok Gouko :roll: 

E4mJpWiXwAAHvuI?format=jpg&name=360x360

E4mYbyAXwAMPXGr?format=jpg&name=small

OMG its true... these tweets are proof.... 🤣

He has been an eccentric bullshit artist all his life... all the crazy shit he has done in his life its amazing he actually lived to 75.    If you followed his story and how he was... its not surprising he would rather kill himself than face the music at this age in his life. 

But don't let that stop you from your conspiracy theories....lol

Edited by Goukosan
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

OMG its true... these tweets are proof.... 🤣

He has been an eccentric bullshit artist all his life... all the crazy shit he has done in his life its amazing he actually lived to 75.    If you followed his story and how he was... its not surprising he would rather kill himself than face the music at this age in his life. 

But don't let that stop you from your conspiracy theories....lol

lmfao dude, I haven't said shit one way or the other... simply that it's not outside the realm of possibility that this guy had some dirt on very powerful people... and that the government has assassinated people for less.

:facep: 

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao dude, I haven't said shit one way or the other... simply that it's not outside the realm of possibility that this guy had some dirt on very powerful people... and that the government has assassinated people for less.

:facep: 

When he was running a drug ring in Belize and killed his neighbor, fled to Guatemala did an interview with Vice that got him caught and extradited back to the US in 2012... it would have been easy to kill him then.

Just now, Goukosan said:

When he was running a drug ring in Belize and killed his neighbor, fled to Guatemala did an interview with Vice that got him caught and extradited back to the US in 2012... it would have been easy to kill him then.

That's very true.

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

What does this even have to do with COVID? And the "dats racyst" shit is something that you always use to discredit views you don't agree with. 

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Awww but you are catty, you get Ike that everytime you get called out on your BS... meow 😂🤣

My bullshit is truth though. You peddle in bullshit. 

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

My bullshit is truth though. You peddle in bullshit. 

You're right to call him out on acting like Jehurey though... because like him Gouko can't have an honest argument to save his life either... 

His arguments hinge on him repeating that you said something you didn't say... then just arguing about that endlessly while being condescending. 

He did the same thing to me right in this thread.  You can't talk with these idiots :shrug: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're right to call him out on acting like Jehurey though... because like him Gouko can't have an honest argument to save his life either... 

His arguments hinge on him repeating that you said something you didn't say... then just arguing about that endlessly while being condescending. 

He did the same thing to me right in this thread.  You can't talk with these idiots :shrug: 

You're saying this to Cocke of all people unironically. lol I can't think of the last time he's said anything that wasn't boderline retarded.