Ok what the fuck is this heat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, Miami has been so lucky for so long. I. Scared for you guys.   We hit 108 in Seattle and had three consecutive days of 100+ temps which is just unheard of. The average temp right now is s

im ginger..grew up like a vampire

That’s insane! I’m scared because we are seeing a lot of tropical storm activity…and it’s only June. It doesn’t usually start until August. That’s the last thing we need is a major storm. Shit, there

Posted Images

13 hours ago, JonbX said:

Its typical pittsburgh summer here. Was about 90 today. We get mid to high 90s in the summer, but i couldnt imagine 115 plus ha.

shiii. vegas during peak heat is something else lol. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lytton BC just beat Las Vegas all time record temperature. 

That’s insane! I’m scared because we are seeing a lot of tropical storm activity…and it’s only June. It doesn’t usually start until August. That’s the last thing we need is a major storm. Shit, there are probably 100+ dead from that building collapse here. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

That’s insane! I’m scared because we are seeing a lot of tropical storm activity…and it’s only June. It doesn’t usually start until August. That’s the last thing we need is a major storm. Shit, there are probably 100+ dead from that building collapse here. 

Dude, Miami has been so lucky for so long. I. Scared for you guys.

We hit 108 in Seattle and had three consecutive days of 100+ temps which is just unheard of. The average temp right now is supposed to be 73.

• Sad 2
On 2021-06-28 at 2:32 PM, -GD-X said:

i actually prefer dry 115 degree heat over 100 high humidity crap...like we get in florida. the air just sticks to you. 

That’s how it is here in San Antonio too. Constantly 80-99% humidity. It’s like a fucking sauna some days.

• Sad 1
On 2021-06-28 at 2:32 PM, -GD-X said:

i actually prefer dry 115 degree heat over 100 high humidity crap...like we get in florida. the air just sticks to you. 

Me too, I hate that shit.

I love Winter and Fall the most, but I wouldn't love them as much as I do if there wasn't Spring and Summer to balance them out haha.  I'm lucky in that I get 4 solid seasons throughout the year usually... although lately things have been kinda fucked.

But yea, I'll take cooler weather anyday.  I grew up out on Ski hills, and hiking in the hills/mountains.  That's just my element.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Me too, I hate that shit.

I love Winter and Fall the most, but I wouldn't love them as much as I do if there wasn't Spring and Summer to balance them out haha.  I'm lucky in that I get 4 solid seasons throughout the year usually... although lately things have been kinda fucked.

But yea, I'll take cooler weather anyday.  I grew up out on Ski hills, and hiking in the hills/mountains.  That's just my element.

i love our warm, breezy winters, but i grew up on the beach, so i'm so used to living in the heat. but i hear ya man. 

• Like 1