The Emulation scene lost one of it's most important members 2 days ago

6 hours ago, Remij said:

Yea.  He's no saint.

No one is a saint. Helping his fellow incels about nerd shit isn't a net win in my mind. The gaming/tech/geek culture has turned ridiculously toxic the past few years, thanks mostly in part because of his type. 

Edit. This is a pointless go around so I'll just drop it at this point. This thread isn't supposed to be about him anyway. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't you have a heart attack when you were playing Gears 5 and an NPC said "fascist" and you immediately ran to the internet in tears?

This isn't regarding Dyno in particular but just a general comment but imo there is no worse quality in a human being than having a lack of empathy for others. If I had to judge someone on a single qu

Fucking assholes.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No one is a saint. Helping his fellow incels about nerd shit isn't a net win in my mind. The gaming/tech/geek culture has turned ridiculously toxic the past few years, thanks mostly in part because of his type. 

Edit. This is a pointless go around so I'll just drop it at this point. This thread isn't supposed to be about him anyway. 

That's fair.

I'm not really trying to argue or change anyone's opinion about him lmao... I'm just saying I've seen him be nice too.

But yea, the thread isn't about him.  There's always going to be people like him who don't give a shit.  Best to just ignore and move on.

19 hours ago, PuNKy_LeMmInG said:

say what you want to say, not everybody likes me and thats ok lol 

everyone loves you, breh :-*