The Emulation scene lost one of it's most important members 2 days ago

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't you have a heart attack when you were playing Gears 5 and an NPC said "fascist" and you immediately ran to the internet in tears?

This isn't regarding Dyno in particular but just a general comment but imo there is no worse quality in a human being than having a lack of empathy for others. If I had to judge someone on a single qu

Fucking assholes.

Yeah places like Kiwifarms are the real shit holes of the internet. No surprise to learn that Deeno is obviously a frequent poster there after being banned from everywhere else

They seem to delight in picking on mentally challenged people who struggle enough in their day to day. I seem to recall that they put that autistic Sonic guy through hell and probably still are

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Honestly based on saucer's summary it sounds like they unfortunately had some deep rooted issues and if it wasn't this then it was only a matter of time that something else would have come along to bring them over the edge.

I'm sure they did.... but that doesn't excuse them targeting him for exactly that reason... they attacked him where he was vulnerable.

12 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Yeah places like Kiwifarms are the real shit holes of the internet. No surprise to learn that Deeno is obviously a frequent poster there after being banned from everywhere else

They seem to delight in picking on mentally challenged people who struggle enough in their day to day. I seem to recall that they put that autistic Sonic guy through hell and probably still are

Yep.  I never even knew about it until this past week.  They prey on those types of people with easy to target weaknesses.. and from there it's just unrelenting harrassment.

Dynamite isn't as bad as people here seem to think.  He can be an asshole for sure, but his biggest problem is not being able to empathize with others.  I've seen plenty of instances of DynamiteCop throwing out a hand to help people (not only has he done it on this forum to myself, but I've seen it with other people on other forums as well) and not ask anything in return.  I think he talks a lot of shit on forums, but is chill IRL.

1 hour ago, PuNKy_LeMmInG said:

how a site doesnt control their bullying members..r.i.p what a sad thing

i wish i could just tell you to fuck off right here, but I can't, you just add a 🙂 to your messages and be happy again 😌

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Dynamite isn't as bad as people here seem to think.  He can be an asshole for sure, but his biggest problem is not being able to empathize with others.  I've seen plenty of instances of DynamiteCop throwing out a hand to help people (not only has he done it on this forum to myself, but I've seen it with other people on other forums as well) and not ask anything in return.  I think he talks a lot of shit on forums, but is chill IRL.

This isn't regarding Dyno in particular but just a general comment but imo there is no worse quality in a human being than having a lack of empathy for others. If I had to judge someone on a single quality it would be that. No amount of other positive traits imo can outweigh a lack of empathy because it is how we treat others, especially the weakest or most vulnerable that truly defines who you are, especially when it requires totally ignore all your personal beliefs and views to try and just understand something from the perspective of someone else. Someone with a lack of empathy is always capable to do the very worst because they simply do not care or want to care about how an action impacts anyone else outside of themselves and their circle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This isn't regarding Dyno in particular but just a general comment but imo there is no worse quality in a human being than having a lack of empathy for others. If I had to judge someone on a single quality it would be that. No amount of other positive traits imo can outweigh a lack of empathy because it is how we treat others, especially the weakest or most vulnerable that truly defines who you are, especially when it requires totally ignore all your personal beliefs and views to try and just understand something from the perspective of someone else. Someone with a lack of empathy is always capable to do the very worst because they simply do not care or want to care about how an action impacts anyone else outside of themselves and their circle. 

I care about people, but it's relegated just to people I know or have had real interaction with.

I don't act as if someone who died somewhere that is of no real relation or consequence to me has any impact on my life or my emotions, because they simply don't. Why would they? It's totally illogical. I consider that virtue signaling, fake, it's putting on a show for others. 600,000+ people have died in the US from COVID, do I care? No, it's unfortunate and I completely understand the value and loss of human life, but do I actually care? Not in the slightest. 

There's no reason to care, no attachment, no relation, no correlation from their life to mine, nothing. Like I said 150,000 people take a dirt nap daily, should I get bent out of shape for them as well? I mean give me one real reason that I should actually care because for the life of me I can't find one. Empathy isn't something that should be expressed carte blanche, it should be expressed when it actually makes rational sense. 

In my opinion most people want attention, they want to appear virtuous, they want to fit in with the status quo of how a society expects them to operate, and I just can't take any of it seriously. It's like a bad joke.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I care about people, but it's relegated just to people I know or have had real interaction with.

I don't act as if someone who died somewhere that is of no real relation or consequence to me has any impact on my life or my emotions, because they simply don't. Why would they? It's totally illogical. I consider that virtue signaling, fake, it's putting on a show for others. 600,000+ people have died in the US from COVID, do I care? No, it's unfortunate and I completely understand the value and loss of human life, but do I actually care? Not in the slightest. 

There's no reason to care, no attachment, no relation, no correlation from their life to mine, nothing. Like I said 150,000 people take a dirt nap daily, should I get bent out of shape for them as well? I mean give me one real reason that I should actually care because for the life of me I can't find one. Empathy isn't something that should be expressed carte blanche, it should be expressed when it actually makes rational sense. 

In my opinion most people want attention, they want to appear virtuous, they want to fit in with the status quo of how a society expects them to operate, and I just can't take any of it seriously. It's like a bad joke.

So yeah, everything you have wrote is just pure lack of empathy. Caring about people you know or like isn't having empathy, that is caring based on your view of them and exactly like you said, because it has an impact or consequence to your life/emotions. Even the worst people in the world do that. Empathy isn't based on any rational sense, it's a complete lack of personal rational and simply attempting to understand a situation from someone else's perspective with their view and struggles. What you do is assign care based purely on yourself, even when that action is for the benefit of another it is still purely based on self. 

For some reason you have confused and mixed having empathy and virtue signalling. People who virtue signal are doing it for their own good anyway, not based on any empathy. No one is also telling you to get bent out of shape or mourn. However hearing of a tragic event or a death and being respectful or at least not a total asshole isn't virtue signalling. Literally saying nothing is better than what you say. Death is a part of life and natural events in the world clam thousands upon thousands of lives daily, yet it doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it, especially when it is a result of a suicide. 

If you believe society expects people to have empathy then that is something that you should strive towards, not actively try to counter. I don't know where you are seeing this in society anyway, 99% of it is selfishness and your actions are very much part of the 99% so I don't know how you believe you are somehow countering the status quo, you very much are the status quo. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah, I hear you Remi, but here he goes doubling down on how much of a piece of shit he is.  I get that part of it is some deep seated insecurity he obvious has but yeah, he fucking still sucks. 

• Ben 1
56 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So yeah, everything you have wrote is just pure lack of empathy. Caring about people you know or like isn't having empathy, that is caring based on your view of them and exactly like you said, because it has an impact or consequence to your life/emotions. Even the worst people in the world do that. Empathy isn't based on any rational sense, it's a complete lack of personal rational and simply attempting to understand a situation from someone else's perspective with their view and struggles. What you do is assign care based purely on yourself, even when that action is for the benefit of another it is still purely based on self. 

For some reason you have confused and mixed having empathy and virtue signalling. People who virtue signal are doing it for their own good anyway, not based on any empathy. No one is also telling you to get bent out of shape or mourn. However hearing of a tragic event or a death and being respectful or at least not a total asshole isn't virtue signalling. Literally saying nothing is better than what you say. Death is a part of life and natural events in the world clam thousands upon thousands of lives daily, yet it doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it, especially when it is a result of a suicide. 

If you believe society expects people to have empathy then that is something that you should strive towards, not actively try to counter. I don't know where you are seeing this in society anyway, 99% of it is selfishness and your actions are very much part of the 99% so I don't know how you believe you are somehow countering the status quo, you very much are the status quo. 

I agree with your points about empathy. I also believe in emotional intelligence and both are some of the biggest ways I view people. You can't lack both and be a good person, it's just not how that goes. There's this very toxic sense of self-importance that runs through people who are busy assigning what is "virtue signaling" in their minds. 

No one in here is or was crying or acting devastated by the news. This way of thinking is just how emotionally stunted people defend their shitty selfishness by making other people seem like they are bad and some how aggrandize themselves. The old saying about judging people by how they treat people they dont actually have anything to gain from is very true. 

Also seeing how that cunt acts like Xbox is one of his parents, it's pretty pathetic. 

8 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm sure they did.... but that doesn't excuse them targeting him for exactly that reason... they attacked him where he was vulnerable.

Yep.  I never even knew about it until this past week.  They prey on those types of people with easy to target weaknesses.. and from there it's just unrelenting harrassment.

Nothing you posted here has anything to do with his lack of empathy 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

annnnnnd surprise surprise... he doubles down which only further validates what we said about his lack of empathy. 

Your mind is so twisted that you think having empathy is virtue signaling..... jeeeezus. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nothing you posted here has anything to do with his lack of empathy 

I never said it did.  The statement was that he lacks the ability to empathize for others.  That was the statement

What I said was that despite that, he's not a completely terrible person.. He's capable of being nice, and selfless too.

18 minutes ago, Remij said:

I never said it did.  The statement was that he lacks the ability to empathize for others.  That was the statement

What I said was that despite that, he's not a completely terrible person.. He's capable of being nice, and selfless too.

You consider someone only helping people that they like as that person being selfless? 

That's like saying the murderer loved his son so that means he couldn't have killed someone.... lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

You consider someone only helping only people that they like as that person being selfless? 

That's like saying the murderer loved his son so that means he couldn't have killed someone.... lmfao. 

No.  But I do consider someone who's willing to go out of their way to do something for someone who they hardly know on the internet and not ask for anything in return to be a selfless act, yes.  I've seen him do it multiple times... and these are NOT people he's extremely close to..

People are complex.  I understand that someone can lack empathy for others, but still have good qualities.  I've already told you he can be an asshole, I've already stated he completely lacks empathy...  I never said that having some good qualities absolves him of anything... I simply stated he's not completely terrible like some people think. 

I agree with what Madmal said about the ability to empathize being the most important quality by which to judge someone.  Absolutely.  But...as he said, it's not the ONLY quality.

13 hours ago, Remij said:

No.  But I do consider someone who's willing to go out of their way to do something for someone who they hardly know on the internet and not ask for anything in return to be a selfless act, yes.  I've seen him do it multiple times... and these are NOT people he's extremely close to..

People are complex.  I understand that someone can lack empathy for others, but still have good qualities.  I've already told you he can be an asshole, I've already stated he completely lacks empathy...  I never said that having some good qualities absolves him of anything... I simply stated he's not completely terrible like some people think. 

I agree with what Madmal said about the ability to empathize being the most important quality by which to judge someone.  Absolutely.  But...as he said, it's not the ONLY quality.

Yeah, but he's openly a bigot too. So....