Even the defining Hermslob game is a disaster

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-warcrafts-latest-cinematic-is-a-narrative-disaster-and-players-hate-it/   Plan C Gaming  

Plan C gaming World of Fartcraft Fat unwashed hermslobs

Plan C gaming, period. 

I didn't realize that Blizzard studios had gone to complete shit, and isn't remote a prestige PC developer.

And then iD's latest, Doom Eternal, ended up being a bit of a flop in which people do not like the way the game only rewards a certain method of playing.

you start to realize that there is no such thing as a "prestige PC studio" anymore.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I didn't realize that Blizzard studios had gone to complete shit, and isn't remote a prestige PC developer.

And then iD's latest, Doom Eternal, ended up being a bit of a flop in which people do not like the way the game only rewards a certain method of playing.

you start to realize that there is no such thing as a "prestige PC studio" anymore.

You're absolutely right, they all went to shit once they started developing console games :tom: 

3 hours ago, Voidler said:

Playstation stole the MMO genre and became the definitive place to play MMOs with FFXIV

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read on SW in quite some time.

13 hours ago, Remij said:

You're absolutely right, they all went to shit once they started developing console games :tom: 

LOL this guy just made fun of Bethesda, and Microsoft paid over 7 billion for that shit.:kaz:

• Ben 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL this guy just made fun of Bethesda, and Microsoft paid over 7 billion for that shit.:kaz:

You paid over $2500 for your PC... apparently knowing there was no more prestigious PC only developers out there anymore  :rofl: 

$2500 to you... is more than $7 Billion is to MS :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You paid over $2500 for your PC... apparently knowing there was no more prestigious PC only developers out there anymore  :rofl: 

$2500 to you... is more than $7 Billion is to MS :hest: 

Actually, I made money from desperate PC gamers.

You paid $1200 for an video card thats struggling to run 4K, hence why you didn't even buy an 8 megapixel monitor............and are scrounging to play Nintendo emulators:lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, I made money from desperate PC gamers.

You paid $1200 for an video card thats struggling to run 4K, hence why you didn't even buy an 8 megapixel monitor............and are scrounging to play Nintendo emulators:lawl:

No you didn't.  You bought a $2500 PC using your stimulus hand out money (which Nvidia rightfully took from you) and wanted to make a few extra bucks while you could because your poor as fuck.  Which is why you have a terrible ugly jank ass PC monitor with scratches all over it sitting on some old ass style PC desk///and why you bought literally the smallest OLED you could in an "acceptable" size range for a living room.

LMAO having your PC sitting right beside your TV in your living room :tom: 

jrpgs killed wrpgs with persona, bloodborne, ff7, dragon quest, yakuza compared to fallout 4, mass effect andromeda, cyberjunk, dragon age. its only fitting that a jrpg kills online wrpgs too

Edited by Quad Damage
  • aitch 1
15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

jrpgs killed wrpgs with bloodborne, ff7, dragon quest, yakuza compared to fallout 4, mass effect andromeda, cyberjunk, dragon age. its only fitting that a jrpg kills online wrpgs too

Maybe if that's what you go by to judge WRPGs. Divinity II Original Sin, The Witcher 3, Kingdom Come, Wasteland 3... no, we'll go by Mass Effect Andromeda. lol, please, you don't know what you're talking about.

You also failed to mention one of the best JRPG with Octopath Traveller. Instead you choose a game that is barely a JRPG (Bloodborne) and straight up trash (FF7 Remake). Good job.

• dead 1

I wonder why Octopath hit Xbox/PC but not PS. If it had to be ported, PS makes more sense. Seems like an utter waste to port to two garbage Fake JRPG, Fake Gamer platforms like that.

It should have stayed only on Switch.

MS must have done a back door deal with square to demean the quality of the title.

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Maybe if that's what you go by to judge WRPGs. Divinity II Original Sin, The Witcher 3, Kingdom Come, Wasteland 3... no, we'll go by Mass Effect Andromeda. lol, please, you don't know what you're talking about.

You also failed to mention one of the best JRPG with Octopath Traveller. Instead you choose a game that is barely a JRPG (Bloodborne) and straight up trash (FF7 Remake). Good job.

if mid-70s on mc games (kingdom come) and crowd-funded junk (wasteland) are what i should be going by for wrpgs, then the state of the genre is even worse than i thought. persona 5 royal alone dunks on all of those games. 

i failed to mention octopath because cctopath failed to be anything other than forgettable. combine that with you also defending some monster hunter spin-off made for children lately, and you think your opinion on jrpgs holds any weight? lmao

Edited by Quad Damage