2021 the year of Xbox

Just now, JonbX said:

Its sad you come here for attention because you get it no where else.

you just described yourself coming back here.

Is this the JonB 2021 "I swear I'm not coming back" tour?

I swear, you have more final tours than Aerosmith and Ozzy combined.:drake:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

Just now, jehurey said:

Holy shit he's angry because we just confirmed that I'm ALWAYS BEEN a more authentic hermit than him.

Its not a claim.

When.

You.

Admit.

It.

0tuPHd0.png

:loldance:

LMAO my profile even says "Location Nvidia Headquarters"

Dude can't get a single fucking win period.  :mj: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you just described yourself coming back here.

Is this the JonB 2021 "I swear I'm not coming back" tour?

I swear, you have more final tours than Aerosmith and Ozzy combined.:drake:

I mean, you just keep repeating the same things for another decade. We know you will. Yeah, i post at forums where people talk about games now. You ruined that here. I kno that makes you happy for whatever weird loser reason.

Just now, Remij said:

LMAO my profile even says "Location Nvidia Headquarters"

Dude can't get a single fucking win period.  :mj: 

Nope.................your post is what you are declaring you are.

That isn't going to help you.

Congratulations on cracking.

Oooooooh boy, he's getting angry that I have ALWAYS been the more authentic hermit, and he's just a dumbass console pleb who discovered his first PC this past decade.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I mean, you just keep repeating the same things for another decade. We know you will. Yeah, i post at forums where people talk about games now. You ruined that here. I kno that makes you happy for whatever weird loser reason.

If they still beat your talking points.

Then why do I need to invent anything new?

I mean...........look at what you are typing, look at what you came into this thread to type.

Nobody would be able to tell the difference from 18 year old jonb, and your current 42 year-old jonb, except maybe you type slower now.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Why dont you just be normal. Like what gain do you have jerking to other dudes and repeating the same thing over and over? 

I am normal.

I've probably explain this like 30 times already on this website.....which goes to show that you really aren't making any effort to listen.

I've specifically said that I'm like a Chinese Finger Trap............there's no reason for you to get stuck with me.........unless you're an impudent, childish, impatient dumbass who simply tugs and tugs and tugs.

If you stop bullshitting............I stop treating you like a bullshitter.

Are you saying you've never once fired up your brain cells and thought of that before?

You may have actually noticed that when you come into a thread and just start discussing things and finally act your age, I don't do anything to you.

See......what you are whining about is, YOU WANT TO TROLL, but you don't want any consequences from doing so.

Lynux used to fight with me all the time 10 years ago. No such thing anymore. Ever asked yourself why that is? Try something new, for once.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Jerry has severe autism 

No, I just like bitchslapping pathetic trolls.

This forum was founded on people who troll......and I basically break the entire concept of trolling.

The trolls are literally crying about me because they can't successfully troll when I'm around.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope.................your post is what you are declaring you are.

That isn't going to help you.

Congratulations on cracking.

Oooooooh boy, he's getting angry that I have ALWAYS been the more authentic hermit, and he's just a dumbass console pleb who discovered his first PC this past decade.

51404124525_a036961773_o.png

lmao.. even back in 2011-2014 I was already 4K gaming... LMFAO.. 

You're literally decades behind me in every respect :kaz: 

And he's trying to talk about authenticity :tom: 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I am normal.

I've probably explain this like 30 times already on this website.....which goes to show that you really aren't making any effort to listen.

I've specifically said that I'm like a Chinese Finger Trap............there's no reason for you to get stuck with me.........unless you're an impudent, childish, impatient dumbass who simply tugs and tugs and tugs.

If you stop bullshitting............I stop treating you like a bullshitter.

Are you saying you've never once fired up your brain cells and thought of that before?

You may have actually noticed that when you come into a thread and just start discussing things and finally act your age, I don't do anything to you.

See......what you are whining about is, YOU WANT TO TROLL, but you don't want any consequences from doing so.

Lynux used to fight with me all the time 10 years ago. No such thing anymore. Ever asked yourself why that is? Try something new, for once.

If you read what you just typed and dont see how fucking retarded you sound.....something is really wrong with you.

Just now, Remij_ said:

51404124525_a036961773_o.png

lmao.. even back in 2011-2014 I was already 4K gaming... LMFAO.. 

You're literally decades behind me in every respect :kaz: 

And he's trying to talk about authenticity :tom: 

Look at what I baited this poort bastard into doing.

I told you he was gonna be pissed.

Especially considering that he isn't an authentic hermit at all, and he even said as much.

Sweetie.

Are you ready?

The Nvidia TItan was released in 2013...............that post of yours bashing the entire PC platform was from 2011.

Congratulations, you just confirmed to me that you didn't get into PC gaming until AFTER 2011

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Checkmate.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I just like bitchslapping pathetic trolls.

This forum was founded on people who troll......and I basically break the entire concept of trolling.

The trolls are literally crying about me because they can't successfully troll when I'm around.

Hun... nothing is changing the fact that you haven't played a single PS5 exclusive game this year... or ever :kaz: 

And I'm putting your bitch ass to work and I'm going to MAKE you play a PS5 game.  Because I'm going to keep reminding the forum over and over again how much of a pathetic hypocrite you are :hest: 

Just now, JonbX said:

If you read what you just typed and dont see how fucking retarded you sound.....something is really wrong with you.

I love how I tried to get you to listen and do one simple thing.

And I gave you about 8% chance that you would actually do it, and a 92% chance that you would respond like a typical jonb bitch post.

And gee golly. Look what happened.:drake:

Just tug, and tug, and tug, and.....

Just now, Remij said:

Hun... nothing is changing the fact that you haven't played a single PS5 exclusive game this year... or ever :kaz: 

And I'm putting your bitch ass to work and I'm going to MAKE you play a PS5 game.  Because I'm going to keep reminding the forum over and over again how much of a pathetic hypocrite you are :hest: 

LOL, I made him log into his old account.

..........and even that backfired on him.

Oh man, tonight was supposed to be major Xbox news, and look at what I have him doing.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how I tried to get you to listen and do one simple thing.

And I gave you about 8% chance that you would actually do it, and a 92% chance that you would respond like a typical jonb bitch post.

And gee golly. Look what happened.:drake:

Just tug, and tug, and tug, and.....

So basically you got some weird ....power and control disorder because you were bullied....probably your entire life.  Basically, what everyone thought...was true. Even if you take away everything else and just focus on being the anti troll, for a decade + ? What in the fuck lmao what is wrong with you ?

Like even the way you type is weird and stupid lmao you dont even play games why are you here :D You also just confirmed you never touched pussy. Like, literally ever . Go get a hooker or something.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I made him log into his old account.

..........and even that backfired on him.

Oh man, tonight was supposed to be major Xbox news, and look at what I have him doing.:tom:

Oh no, I logged into an old account :woo: 

Tonight wasn't going to be anything more than you getting owned on SW... and that happened... quite factually.  The entire forum laughing at your bitch ass playing 12 Minutes longer than you've played any PS5 exclusive game this year..

But what we couldn't expect was you desperately trying to claim RT reflections made Spider-man a completely different game and PS5 exclusive..

THAT is desperate.

It's kinda funny when you think about it.  Your night tonight has been like you reliving the last moments over and over again as you desperately try to find a way to get yourself out of this mess...

.... like that game.. 12 Minutes.... only THIS story is even more pathetic :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:  :deadronda:

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

So basically you got some weird ....power and control disorder because you were bullied....probably your entire life.  Basically, what everyone thought...was true. Even if you take away everything else and just focus on being the anti troll, for a decade + ? What in the fuck lmao what is wrong with you ?

Like even the way you type is weird and stupid lmao you dont even play games why are you here :D You also just confirmed you never touched pussy. Like, literally ever . Go get a hooker or something.

You know how stupid you gotta be to get stuck in a chinese finger trap for....

[looks at watch]

FOURTEEN YEARS?!?!?!?!

come-on-trying-to-break-free.gif

No, its not power and control...........I gave you Lynux as an example, does it look like I exert power and control over him?

Remember Liquid Pimp? Remember that me and him used to go at it ALOOOOOOOOOT?

I'm not the one who is having issues here.  Its very simple........they all grew out of being little bitches.

Now look at how you type.

Hey man, if you can't type like a confident stable adult in a thread in which I'm in............MY INSURANCE doesn't cover your therapy bills.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, Remij said:

Oh no, I logged into an old account :woo: 

Tonight wasn't going to be anything more than you getting owned on SW... and that happened... quite factually.  The entire forum laughing at your bitch ass playing 12 Minutes longer than you've played any PS5 exclusive game this year..

But what we couldn't expect was you desperately trying to claim RT reflections made Spider-man a completely different game and PS5 exclusive..

THAT is desperate.

It's kinda funny when you think about it.  Your night tonight has been like you reliving the last moments over and over again as you desperately try to find a way to get yourself out of this mess...

.... like that game.. 12 Minutes.... only THIS story is even more pathetic :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:  :deadronda:

LOL the butthurt.

When I pointed out that his profile is actually more recent than his 2011 post, he just pretended to not see my Checkmate'ing him.

:drake:He's getting ready to bail while claiming victory, its always funny when he's that angry.