2021 the year of Xbox

51 minutes ago, Substatic said:

@Goukosan

Games that are on 2 systems can't be counted, even if it results in a certain system having more playable games than another?

That's some fictional internet rules. Randomly discounting dual system exclusives.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Like I said they just rewrite things when it serves their interests.

You guys weren't counting it before, now you're counting it.   You're basically arguing with yourselves. :danylol:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You guys weren't counting it before, now you're counting it.   You're basically arguing with yourselves. :danylol:

I'm talking about MS Exclusives....

This kid still trying to get backwards compatibility freebie points?

Edited by Substatic
4 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'm talking about MS Exclusives....

This kid still trying to get backwards compatibility freebie points?

again proving my point, you don't count it for other systems but want to count it for MS... Delusional fucks :danylol:

8 hours ago, Remij said:

1. Buy PS5

2. Put in entertainment center

3. Buy some games

4. Don't play them

STFU clown :tom: 

And at this point you're going to play something simply because I've bullied you into it.  Playing PS5 is literally WORK for you... so I'm putting your ass to work :geese: 

Alot better than supposedly buying a Playstation 4 and games, and not playing them since 2014.

No, you're not doing anything except crying.

I've been making you desalinate:tom:

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah... No. You fags keep trying to add the dumbest exceptions for everything and I'm honestly done listening or putting up with it. You try to alter the rules,

No.

Nobody is "altering" rules.

You clearly said that a 2020 port from another platform, being ported to a console this year..........is a game that you count as a tentpole game for Xbox.

We FOLLOWED YOUR RULES.

We followed them, perfectly.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut perfectly adheres to your rules...........therefore the PS5 is getting any major game this year.

Stop crying about bullshit that you established.

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

Nobody is "altering" rules.

You clearly said that a 2020 port from another platform, being ported to a console this year..........is a game that you count as a tentpole game for Xbox.

We FOLLOWED YOUR RULES.

We followed them, perfectly.

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut perfectly adheres to your rules...........therefore the PS5 is getting any major game this year.

Stop crying about bullshit that you established.

This game never saw an Xbox console, Ghosts saw two already and even had code modified for the PlayStation 5.

Incomparable. Peace bitch tits. 

16 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

This game never saw an Xbox console, Ghosts saw two already and even had code modified for the PlayStation 5.

So games that were never on other systems before when they get an old port it counts as a new game now? :umad:

17 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

No, that was no such requirement of yours.

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut never saw a PS5 console, either.

Holy shit, Gouko is right.................you just declared that every single Wii U game that was ported to the Nintendo Switch is a NEW GAME

:blessed::blessed:Oh my god, you're so fucking stupid:blessed::blessed:

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, that was no such requirement of yours.

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut never saw a PS5 console, either.

Holy shit, Gouko is right.................you just declared that every single Wii U game that was ported to the Nintendo Switch is a NEW GAME

:blessed::blessed:Oh my god, you're so fucking stupid:blessed::blessed:

No he didn't clown.  He specifically stated that there's a difference between Nintendo re-releasing WiiU games on Switch.... and a game releasing as a first on an Xbox console.. which was never on any other console ever before.

Idiot follow along :tom: 

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

No he didn't clown.  He specifically stated that there's a difference between Nintendo re-releasing WiiU games on Switch.... and a game releasing as a first on an Xbox console.. which was never on any other console ever before.

Bingo

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So games that were never on other systems before when they get an old port it counts as a new game now? :umad:

show me where this says Wiiu :cruise:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

no, sorry that's a completely irrelevant distinction.

by that concept, windows is a microsoft platform.

you are being disingenuous by pretending to play stupid and omit the fact that Microsoft and Xbox are the same company.

sorry, you're not going to have both ways.

either Flight Simulator doesn't count..................AT ALL..............as a new release for Xbox.

or the Switch just got counted a whole bunch of "new" games to its list of AA and AAAs.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bingo

Nope, I just debunked Lemij trying to help fix up your bullshit.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, sorry that's a completely irrelevant distinction.

by that concept, windows is a microsoft platform.

you are being disingenuous by pretending to play stupid and omit the fact that Microsoft and Xbox are the same company.

sorry, you're not going to have both ways.

either Flight Simulator doesn't count..................AT ALL..............as a new release for Xbox.

or the Switch just got counted a whole bunch of "new" games to its list of AA and AAAs.

Nope, I just debunked Lemij trying to help fix up your bullshit.

You're getting ports from a preceding platform which Switch replaced, Xbox is not. There's your distinction.

It's completely different, thanks for playing.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're getting ports from a preceding platform which Switch replaced, Xbox is not. There's your distinction.

It's completely different, thanks for playing.

Nope, you don't get to make that distinction of whether something is replaced or not.

A Wii U can still be purchased now.

Sorry, you failed again.

Are you noticing a pattern?  You don't have an air-tight argument, because its clearly very easy for me to poke holes in it.............all.................day..................long.

So tell me how you want it, dog?

If the Xbox got a new good game.............looks like we're counting alot of new Switch games, as well.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, you don't get to make that distinction of whether something is replaced or not.

A Wii U can still be purchased now.

Sorry, you failed again.

Are you noticing a pattern?  You don't have an air-tight argument, because its clearly very easy for me to poke holes in it.............all.................day..................long.

So tell me how you want it, dog?

If the Xbox got a new good game.............looks like we're counting alot of new Switch games, as well.

This isn't a place for your opinion. It's a completely different situation. Bye.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

This isn't a place for your opinion. It's a completely different situation. Bye.

This isn't a place for your CONSTANTLY CHANGING and completely arbitrary made up rules, either.

The game already exists on another platform.

So its a port, and its not new, because it ALREADY EXIST and CAN ALREADY BE PLAYED since last year.

Tell me how you want it, dog.

Because you're gonna get buttfucked, either way.

You're simply not smart enough to talk your way through this.