2021 the year of Xbox

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute...........the best thing that lemmings look forward to is that the PS5 can have a worse year than theirs?

That's they definition is success?:drake:

Fixed that for you.

Edited by DynamiteCop
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their excuse is that you can play it outside or on the toilet.   We know people don’t play Switch outside so it seems the only reason is to play it on the toilet. How fitting, playing shit o

Of course it's true.   He's played 12 Minutes on his Phone... and yet hasn't touched a single PS5 exclusive game this year         LMFAO he's put 14 hours into 12 M

The Nintendo Shitch. You can now experience your Nintendo poop anywhere.  

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Fixed that for you.

How is the PS5 worse, when they currently have more well-scoring exclusives released than Xbox?

You literally will not be releasing more well-scoring games than PS5.............at best you can simply TIE the PS5.

At best.

Imagine if one of your two major games actually flops.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

How is the PS5 worse, when they currently have more well-scoring exclusives released than Xbox?

You literally will not be releasing more well-scoring games than PS5.............at best you can simply TIE the PS5.

At best.

Imagine if one of your two major games actually flops.:tom:

There was already a 92/100 a few days ago, several smaller titles, a guaranteed 90+ coming and a game which if pays off will be in the 90's as well.

Better year, indisputably so.

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

There was already a 92/100 a few days ago, several smaller titles, a guaranteed 90+ coming and a game which if pays off will be in the 90's as well.

Better year, indisputably so.

:tom: So by your standards, re-releasing Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 will net Sony another good game on the list.

Because you attempted to count a port.

A second lemming just tried to boast about Flight Simulator and was too embarrassed to call it by its name.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

:tom: So by your standards, re-releasing Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 will net Sony another good game on the list.

Because you attempted to count a port.

A second lemming just tried to boast about Flight Simulator and was too embarrassed to call it by its name.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

That's a completely retarded comparison. 

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's a completely retarded comparison. 

No it isn't.

You literally tried to pad your list with a 2020 port.

So...............the PS5 is also going to receive a 2020 port and its going to score quite well.

So, the PS5 has another surprise hit game arrive to the console.

Trying debunking that, because if you do..........then you just lost your "92 score Metacritic" game that you're too embarrassed to even name.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Old ports count on Xbox but don't count on Nintendo or Sony systems :dc:

Go ahead and list those ports I said don't count.

I asked you to do that before and you deflected.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Yeah, he's the second lemming who just attempted that.

He's also the second lemming who was too embarrassed to name Flight Simulator by its name, but trying to hype it as an upcoming release. LMAO

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Go ahead and list those ports I said don't count.

I asked you to do that before and you deflected.

I already answered you in two separate threads you're asking again in a 3rd thread just to deny it for a 3rd time:danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
  1. Halo Infinite Beta
  2. Halo Infinite Standard Edition
  3. and then he'll play Halo Infinite Deluxe Edition
  4. and then when they come out with a Halo Infinite Single Player Demo, that technically counts as a new sku.
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:
  1. Halo Infinite Beta
  2. Halo Infinite Standard Edition
  3. and then he'll play Halo Infinite Deluxe Edition
  4. and then when they come out with a Halo Infinite Single Player Demo, that technically counts as a new sku.

1. Buy PS5

2. Put in entertainment center

3. Buy some games

4. Don't play them

STFU clown :tom: 

And at this point you're going to play something simply because I've bullied you into it.  Playing PS5 is literally WORK for you... so I'm putting your ass to work :geese: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

No you didn't.

LIST them.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I already answered you in two separate threads you're asking again in a 3rd thread just to deny it for a 3rd time:danylol:

Not jumping on your stupid Remi-go-round, start that circular shit somewhere else:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Not jumping on your stupid Remi-go-round, start that circular shit somewhere else:umad:

"Not answering your question so don't bother asking anymore"

LOL ok. 

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

You literally tried to pad your list with a 2020 port.

So...............the PS5 is also going to receive a 2020 port and its going to score quite well.

So, the PS5 has another surprise hit game arrive to the console.

Trying debunking that, because if you do..........then you just lost your "92 score Metacritic" game that you're too embarrassed to even name.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yeah... No. You fags keep trying to add the dumbest exceptions for everything and I'm honestly done listening or putting up with it. You try to alter the rules, which isn't shocking because you're both slimy democrats and when you can't fight fair you just try to uproot the system and change everything. It's engrained in your personalities, it's a disease. 

PC has always existed outside of the framework of consoles, that's why the term "console exclusive" still exists. It resides in its own universe while consoles all reside together in theirs which is why infighting exists. A game coming from PC to console is completely different than it going from one console to the next within the same manufacturer. 

A PC game going to a console manufacturer is a get, it's something new. A console game going from one console to the next for the same manufacturer isn't, it already exists there. Nobody gives a shit, even worse seeing as you can already play it on both platforms.

You two are a cancer. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah... No. You fags keep trying to add the dumbest exceptions for everything and I'm honestly done listening or putting up with it. You try to alter the rules, which isn't shocking because you're both slimy democrats and when you can't fight fair you just try to uproot the system and change everything. It's engrained in your personalities, it's a disease. 

PC has always existed outside of the framework of consoles, that's why the term "console exclusive" still exists. It resides in its own universe while consoles all reside together in theirs which is why infighting exists. A game coming from PC to console is completely different than it going from one console to the next within the same manufacturer. 

A PC game going to a console manufacturer is a get, it's something new. A console game going from one console to the next for the same manufacturer isn't, it already exists there. Nobody gives a shit, even worse seeing as you can already play it on both platforms.

You two are a cancer. 

the amount of nonsense in that post from you bring up politics, to you accusing others of trying to change the rules (something you're known for and something you're doing right now) to straight up delusion.

What's hilarious is you spent the last generation and this new generation not counting old ports and or PC games ported to other consoles as new games..... But the second Xbox gets an old PC port you switched gears 

I mean... I see the desperation because there is nothing else to count on Xbox:danylol:

Edited by Goukosan
  • NPC 1
29 minutes ago, Substatic said:

@Goukosan

Games that are on 2 systems can't be counted, even if it results in a certain system having more playable games than another?

That's some fictional internet rules. Randomly discounting dual system exclusives.

Like I said they just rewrite things when it serves their interests.