How much paid vacation time do you get?

• Cooke changed the title to How much paid vacation time do you get?
14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

2 1/2 weeks plus holidays. 6 weeks sounds kind of dumb, sure it's nice to have time off but that seems excessive from a business standpoint. 

In no way is it dumb, trust me. 

Just now, Remij said:

6 weeks plus family and personal days 

oh, i included personal days in mine, since we all treat them like vacation days, so:

4 weeks vacation; 2 personal; 2 weeks sick; federal holidays; double pay if i have to work weekends :smoke: 

• Like 1

if it wasn't for my family and those cold ass winters, i'd love to move to canada. i liked toronto and ontario quite a bit, and have relatives in quebec and montreal (nice places, but i need english speakers). 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

if it wasn't for my family and those cold ass winters, i'd love to move to canada. i liked toronto and ontario quite a bit, and have relatives in quebec and montreal (nice places, but i need english speakers). 

Lol they all speak English, many french just pretend not to 😅

• aitch 1
Just now, Cooke said:

Yeah like Xelle :cryjerk:

nah, i met 2 girls this summer who live there (they don't know each other), who were vacationing here. holy fuck! both were tall and blonde...super hot! 

I have 2 weeks atm. I actually wanted to take a few days off next month or in September and head up to Canada because they were supposed to be opening up the border to Americans. But it sounds like there’s a still a ton of restrictions in place, so there probably isn’t much to see or do. Does that sound about right @Cooke