Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah there's no way LOL  

Oh yeah. I'm rockin' Da Big Dawg  

Posted Images

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

He's playing on a TV lol?

Yes.  Haven't you heard him go on and on about how amazing his OLED is?

LMAO this little fuck trying SO HARD to gatekeep PC gaming.

"People with actual top-tier graphics cards" ...like as if the 6900XT isn't a fucking top tier 4K card 

"REAL PC gamers game at 4K resolution" 

"Anything other than native 4K on PC is... pathetic" 

"6900XT is a card for second class citizens" 

"You only have a RTX 3070 equivalent GPU" 

:drake: 

LMFAO.... this fucking CLOWN.  And it's hilarious to know that this is the same guy that was crying when Jonb was clowning him for having a GTX970, crying that it was still good enough... and this was just last year!

His monitor... which he STILL HAS... is 1920x1200 ROFL!... DC now you know why he uses his PC on his TV! :kaz:   

jer.png

And then there's this...

jer2.png

So.. He typically waits for the "dollar-to-performance" video card to come out, and waits for a new architecture.. and then the second or 3rd wave product from that architecture....

So where's the 3090? 

11111111111.png

OUCH... 72% compared to the 3080... at 140% or the 6900XT at 100%.  The 3080 is only 10% slower than the 3090 :pavarotti:  But he saw an opportunity to scalp some people and get the 3090.... which is fine...

....but now that he has one... this clown can't help but gatekeep and call down people on this forum who have a top-tier 4K card with a better price-to-performance ratio.... and people with "3070 equivalents".... and people with ultrawide monitors.  This clown tried lying to Substatic and tried telling him he didn't have a high end PC... and he got smacked down when Sub showed he had a 3080 LOL.  He tried telling me I didn't have an Ultrawide... and when I proved I did... he only wanted to talk about the resolution of it... to which he proceeded to make fun of... despite not knowing what monitor I had.

So when did Jerry have this change of heart?  Where suddenly nothing other than a 3090 is a 4K card.. where REAL PC gamers only game at 4K or it's not worth it?  Where nothing other than 4K is an acceptable resolution?  Where Ray-tracing was now the only thing that mattered?  When just one year ago, a GTX970 was A-OK.. and a 1920x1200 monitor was fine?  The same guy who waited 3 years to buy a PS4 and had no problem holding out for the better PRO version that "he knew was coming" but yet bought the PS5 right off the hop... started making fun of anyone who didn't or couldn't get one... and then 8-9 months later has yet to play any PS5 exclusive game on it???

Well.... I happen to know when that happened.  He got his government hand-out, he bought all this stuff.. and got some high end gear for the first time in his life.  Then his butthurt about me, you, and Jonb, BLASTED OUT of his ass... into every post he makes, and he can't help it.  He's trying to make the most of it (while he can) but it just goes to show you how much of a hypocrite he is.

Edited by Remij
20 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's different for console

because you now, apparently, have higher standards for consoles than you do with PC gaming.

20 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

PC doesn't have that issue, there's a multitude of other resolutions and display formats you can target in between. TV's go from 1080p and then to 4K, there's no middle solution. 

What?

Uh............are you insinuating that your PC display is using a DIFFERENT DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY than a television display?

I'd sure love to hear what that would be.

This has been known since per-pixel LCD displays have been created, if you do not output at the same exact resolution as your LCD display, it does not look as good as it should running native.

I'm pretty sure Playstation and Xbox gamers can buy 1440p displays, and the hardware will out put to that resolution.

The internal rendering resolutions do not affect that. And this is an absolutely laughable excuse. Because Xbox games are simply not staying at a native 4K resolution at all times.

So, why aren't you criticizing the Xbox?

19 hours ago, Remij said:

Holy fuck... he doesn't even know how GPUZ works :kaz: 

LMAO at this shit... 4K displays have been around on PC for over a decade...Ultrawides have not.. :mj:

And you didn't even quote the right number for the 2560x1080 ultrawide... it has 1.01% retard... (and you didn't know ultrawide 1080p existed? :lemming: 

Of course you didn't... you don't know sweet fuck all about anything :pavarotti: 

And then there's the fact that you're WRONG :trump2: 

Ultrawide monitors have 4% of the overall survey

2560x1080 = 1.01%

3440x1440 = 1.13%

and "Other" = 1.95%

So that's 4.09%.... compared to 4K.  

And the growth is actually  +0.12% for 4K... and +0.15% for Ultrawide :tom: 

More people are going with Ultrawide monitors..... and then there's idiots like you contributing to the 4K number who have connected their PC primarily to their TV out in their living room sitting on an old 90s desk beside an unused PS5 and an old scratched up dusty monitor with the desktop zoomed in 225% so he can see anything :lawl: 

And it pleases me to know that you're viewing this post on your 4K TV... zoomed in at 225% typing your pathetic responses on an cheap wireless mouse and keyboard combo set from your couch :hehe: 

LOL, this dumbass simply declared that "other" are ultrawide monitors.:lawl::lawl:

Prove it.

I'll wait.

Holy shit Remij is now resorting to lying to Dynocrap.

16 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

He's playing on a TV lol?

Yeah, I play my PC games on a 4K OLED television with a Full 5.1.2 home theater setup.

But Beggij just attempted to lie to you by saying I am VIEWING THIS WEBSITE through the 4K tv. No I'm not.

The OLED is the second monitor that I switch other when I open up a game. Regular PC computing and web browsing is done on my Dell Ultrasharp H-IPS Monitor.

Remember..................Beggij even SHOWED YOU A PHOTO of it:

rGqRKCe.jpeg

He just tried to lie, right now.:lawl:

16 hours ago, JonbX said:

Someone call the police, as we have just witnessed a murder 🙈

I just witnessed a broken dumbass try to enter this thread and dingleberry off of somebody who attempted to make fun of me by lying:tom:

9 hours ago, Remij said:

Yes.  Haven't you heard him go on and on about how amazing his OLED is?

LMAO this little fuck trying SO HARD to gatekeep PC gaming.

"People with actual top-tier graphics cards" ...like as if the 6900XT isn't a fucking top tier 4K card 

"REAL PC gamers game at 4K resolution" 

"Anything other than native 4K on PC is... pathetic" 

"6900XT is a card for second class citizens" 

"You only have a RTX 3070 equivalent GPU" 

:drake: 

LMFAO.... this fucking CLOWN.  And it's hilarious to know that this is the same guy that was crying when Jonb was clowning him for having a GTX970, crying that it was still good enough... and this was just last year!

His monitor... which he STILL HAS... is 1920x1200 ROFL!... DC now you know why he uses his PC on his TV! :kaz:   

jer.png

And then there's this...

jer2.png

So.. He typically waits for the "dollar-to-performance" video card to come out, and waits for a new architecture.. and then the second or 3rd wave product from that architecture....

So where's the 3090? 

11111111111.png

OUCH... 72% compared to the 3080... at 140% or the 6900XT at 100%.  The 3080 is only 10% slower than the 3090 :pavarotti:  But he saw an opportunity to scalp some people and get the 3090.... which is fine...

....but now that he has one... this clown can't help but gatekeep and call down people on this forum who have a top-tier 4K card with a better price-to-performance ratio.... and people with "3070 equivalents".... and people with ultrawide monitors.  This clown tried lying to Substatic and tried telling him he didn't have a high end PC... and he got smacked down when Sub showed he had a 3080 LOL.  He tried telling me I didn't have an Ultrawide... and when I proved I did... he only wanted to talk about the resolution of it... to which he proceeded to make fun of... despite not knowing what monitor I had.

So when did Jerry have this change of heart?  Where suddenly nothing other than a 3090 is a 4K card.. where REAL PC gamers only game at 4K or it's not worth it?  Where nothing other than 4K is an acceptable resolution?  Where Ray-tracing was now the only thing that mattered?  When just one year ago, a GTX970 was A-OK.. and a 1920x1200 monitor was fine?  The same guy who waited 3 years to buy a PS4 and had no problem holding out for the better PRO version that "he knew was coming" but yet bought the PS5 right off the hop... started making fun of anyone who didn't or couldn't get one... and then 8-9 months later has yet to play any PS5 exclusive game on it???

Well.... I happen to know when that happened.  He got his government hand-out, he bought all this stuff.. and got some high end gear for the first time in his life.  Then his butthurt about me, you, and Jonb, BLASTED OUT of his ass... into every post he makes, and he can't help it.  He's trying to make the most of it (while he can) but it just goes to show you how much of a hypocrite he is.

Except my dollar to performance ratio ended up being $480 for a RTX 3090.

Because I made money selling off two RTX 3080's that I had.

And, this is hilarious coming from you...............because you paid $1200 for the FIRST ray-tracing video card, therefore you're the biggest dumbass for buying first generation products.:lawl:

I got my "change of heart" when I realize that it ultimately cost me about $480 of my own money to keep an RTX 3090.

Holy shit....................Beggij is absolutely butthurt out of his mind, right now.

:blessed:I broke this bitch.:blessed:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, this dumbass simply declared that "other" are ultrawide monitors.:lawl::lawl:

Prove it.

I'll wait.

I don't have to prove it.  It is... until you prove otherwise.

You taught me that. :hest: 

And you still had the survey number wrong for 2560x1080... so even not counting "other" it would be:

4K = 2.26%

Ultrawide = 2.14%

OH WOW!!  4K monitors which have been on the market for FAR longer... have essentially the same share as Ultrawide...

And guess what... that's NOT taking into consideration all the PCs connected to 4K TVs... and not monitors... like your bitch ass...

So you're thoroughly bitch slapped as usual... and...

...the "OTHER displays" are Ultrawide resolutions which aren't listed there... like MY monitors resolution... and Super Ultrawide 32:9 resolutions.... :trump: 

Just now, Remij said:

I don't have to prove it.  I

No, you do.

Thanks for immediately losing the argument.

Actually "other could be 4096 x 2160 resolution.

I just took "other" away from you...........and if you can't prove me wrong, then you lost the argument again.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit Remij is now resorting to lying to Dynocrap.

Yeah, I play my PC games on a 4K OLED television with a Full 5.1.2 home theater setup.

But Beggij just attempted to lie to you by saying I am VIEWING THIS WEBSITE through the 4K tv. No I'm not.

The OLED is the second monitor that I switch other when I open up a game. Regular PC computing and web browsing is done on my Dell Ultrasharp H-IPS Monitor.

Remember..................Beggij even SHOWED YOU A PHOTO of it:

rGqRKCe.jpeg

He just tried to lie, right now.:lawl:

I just witnessed a broken dumbass try to enter this thread and dingleberry off of somebody who attempted to make fun of me by lying:tom:

Except my dollar to performance ratio ended up being $480 for a RTX 3090.

Because I made money selling off two RTX 3080's that I had.

And, this is hilarious coming from you...............because you paid $1200 for the FIRST ray-tracing video card, therefore you're the biggest dumbass for buying first generation products.:lawl:

I got my "change of heart" when I realize that it ultimately cost me about $480 of my own money to keep an RTX 3090.

Holy shit....................Beggij is absolutely butthurt out of his mind, right now.

:blessed:I broke this bitch.:blessed:

Ah... so you ARE on a 1920x1200 monitor.... you FINALLY FUCKING ADMITTED IT! Thanks for that! :lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

And no sweetie... you paid $1500 AT LEAST....  If I didn't sell my previous GPU and I paid $1200... you definitely paid $1500+

And it's hilarious that you also admitted exactly what I said... that you scalped people and kept the 3090 for yourself... when you initially had no intention to... because you're really not about having the best... as I already proved with that quote I posted.  So basically... all this gatekeeping you're trying so hard to do... is because you're butthurt and saw an opportunity to try to troll :kaz: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you do.

Thanks for immediately losing the argument.

Actually "other could be 4096 x 2160 resolution.

I just took "other" away from you...........and if you can't prove me wrong, then you lost the argument again.

No you didn't... because it's absolutely NOT realistic that 4096x2160.... has almost the same share as 3840x2160 by itself :lawl: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Ah... so you ARE on a 1920x1200 monitor.... you FINALLY FUCKING ADMITTED IT!

Sorry............lying is going to help you again.

I have already told you that I have a two monitor setup from the very beginning. And even you have responded to conversations in which I have referenced the two monitors:

On 2021-04-04 at 4:37 PM, jehurey said:

It could be how IGN recorded that video, or it could be that I'm viewing the video on my traditional H-IPS computer monitor, but the PS4 version of RE8 appears to have somewhat duller textures, and I think its missing an atmospheric fog and murkiness when walking through the underground dwellar areas.

And, its nowhere near as dark and shadowy. But like I said that could be a byproduct of how that video was recorded.

That was regarding RE8. And already knew about my OLED at this point (clearly, you're bitching had begun at the beginning of 2021).

Here's you immediately responding to that post:

FixNrC9.png

I love how you pretend to play stupid in order to act like you discovered something major.

It really highlights how desperate you are.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No you didn't... because it's absolutely NOT realistic that 4096x2160.... has almost the same share as 3840x2160 by itself :lawl: 

No, 4096 x 2160 would fall under "other"

It doesn't get classified under 3840 x 2160.

You just lost this argument, again. And you will lose it until you prove what I said to be wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry............lying is going to help you again.

I have already told you that I have a two monitor setup from the very beginning. And even you have responded to conversations in which I have referenced the two monitors:

That was regarding RE8. And already knew about my OLED at this point (clearly, you're bitching had begun at the beginning of 2021).

I love how you pretend to play stupid in order to act like you discovered something major.

It really highlights how desperate you are.:drake:

Oh you did did you?  I don't remember that.  So why are you showing a pic of your old monitor then... show us your "other" one :hehe: 

If you don't... then your "dual monitor setpu" is your shitty monitor, and your TV.  I want to know what monitor it is :reg: 

And what's funny is that regarding the survey.. we can easily conclude that many of those 4K displays... are actually TVs... like yours.. so in reality the share of monitors is even lower than what you suggest :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Oh you did did you?  I don't remember that.

that's your problem, not mines.

you don't remember.........or you're a liar.

so you're either stupid or a liar.

Thanks for admitting that.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, 4096 x 2160 would fall under "other"

It doesn't get classified under 3840 x 2160.

You just lost this argument, again. And you will lose it until you prove what I said to be wrong.

You said "other" was 4096x2160....

That was your argument.

I proved you wrong with logic.  It's simple not logical that there are almost as many "4096" monitors out there... as there are "3840"...

So then we can conclude that "other" is a lot of other resolutions. There's multiple 21:9 resolutions not listed, and 32:9 Super Ultrawide as well... which are popular.

Damn... you lost AGAIN.  The UW and SUW market is bigger than the 4K market.. and growing faster too.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that's your problem, not mines.

you don't remember.........or you're a liar.

so you're either stupid or a liar.

Thanks for admitting that.

I'm not a liar, until you prove I am.

Post the pic sweetie.  I want to see your 2nd monitor.

Just now, Remij said:

You said "other" was 4096x2160....

That was your argument.

I proved you wrong with logic. 

No you didn't.

There is no other classification listed there in which 4096 x 2160 would fall under.

Therefore it falls under "other"

You didn't prove anything wrong.

You lost this argument again.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I'm not a liar

So you're stupid.

Because you did admit to your brain not knowing something you ALREADY TALKED ABOUT.

That's stupidity.

Thanks, you just assisted me in proving that the moment you typed "I don't remember".

YOUR WORDS. Thank you for the assist.

Just now, jehurey said:

No you didn't.

There is no other classification listed there in which 4096 x 2160 would fall under.

Therefore it falls under "other"

You didn't prove anything wrong.

You lost this argument again.

So you're stupid.

Because you did admit to your brain not knowing something you ALREADY TALKED ABOUT.

That's stupidity.

Thanks, you just assisted me in proving that the moment you typed "I don't remember".

YOUR WORDS. Thank you for the assist.

Post your 2nd monitor... or you lose.. it's as simple as that.