Forza Horizon 5 Full Map reveal

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Again... that's on YOU because YOU associate "Baja" with that strip...

Because its a game that's set in Mexico.

So yeah..............the fatal flaw in my perspective is..............I expected the developers to be ACCURATE about Mexico and the usage of spanish words, in general.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Holy shit.............this is where you are at.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seasonal sports games zzzzz

The only game I need this fall. Can’t wait! 

Wrong again     For players that prefer to optimise for frame-rate, we'll have a performance mode option that will run at 4K/60fps with select graphical features scaled to maintain a steady

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Because its a game that's set in Mexico.

So yeah..............the fatal flaw in my perspective is..............I expected the developers to be ACCURATE about Mexico and the usage of spanish words, in general.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Holy shit.............this is where you are at.

Yep, again showing your ignorance.  Thanks for that.

And their use of the word Baja is perfectly fine... coming from someone who knows Spanish. :umad: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Yep, again showing your ignorance.  Thanks for that.

And their use of the word Baja is perfectly fine... coming from someone who knows Spanish.

No it isn't.

And you clearly don't know enough about Spanish.

Circuit is a MASCULINE term.

So the feminine use of the word Baja, instead of Bajo, which makes Playground Games.............and You...........look even more ignorant.

There is literally NO LOGIC in using the word "Baja" in that instance.

-Its geographically incorrect

-Its Culturally incorrect

-Its historically incorrect

-Its even linguistically incorrect

Holy shit you've lost this argument on every conceivable level.

Please be stupid enough to argue me against this. I'm going to be winning with every single post I make.

Edited by jehurey
33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

And you clearly don't know enough about Spanish.

Circuit is a MASCULINE term.

So the feminine use of the word Baja, instead of Bajo, which makes Playground Games.............and You...........look even more ignorant.

There is literally NO LOGIC in using the word "Baja" in that instance.

-Its geographically incorrect

-Its Culturally incorrect

-Its historically incorrect

-Its even linguistically incorrect

Holy shit you've lost this argument on every conceivable level.

Please be stupid enough to argue me against this. I'm going to be winning with every single post I make.

HOLY FUCK :lawl: 

Yes there is logic.... because it refers to the circuit in "Baja California" area of the game... which is on their map like I told you in the beginning... :hest: 

Jesus.. we've come full circle into you being a retard.  You're whole retardation comes down to their map... not being geographically 1:1 with the real world Mexico... and you not being able to parse simple information provided to you... hence the retarded question:lawl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

HOLY FUCK :lawl: 

Yes there is logic.... because it refers to the circuit in "Baja California" area of the game... 

Baja California is a peninsula. It specifically called for that section that looks like a peninsula.

Please show me where the peninsula is on this map.

E8XZzEKWQAAPerS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Baja California is a peninsula. It specifically called for that section that looks like a peninsula.

E8XZzEKWQAAPerS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'll wait.

I already CIRCLED Baja California on that map before in this thread...

You're LITERALLY IGNORING THE CLEAR INFORMATION POSTED... AND WHAT WAS SAID BY THE DEVS.....

bubu iz a peninsula.. they said baja :lemming: 

JFC :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

I already CIRCLED Baja California on that map before in this thread...

You're LITERALLY IGNORING THE CLEAR INFORMATION POSTED... AND WHAT WAS SAID BY THE DEVS.....

bubu iz a peninsula.. they said baja :lemming: 

JFC :lawl: 

So, is the part you circled................a peninsula or not?

Simple yes or no.

I'll wait for your answer to that question.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, is the part you circled................a peninsula or not?

Simple yes or no.

I'll wait for your answer to that question.

Simple yes or no... is Baja California on that map? :bena: 

Yes... it is.

You keep going on about the fucking peninsula.. because like I said...  you can't parse simple basic information presented to you :kaz: 

Oh yea Jehurey... they're REALLY hinting at their DLC map add-on in their FH5 map reveal months before launch :drake: 

Fucking stupid ass.  The circuit WAS RIGHT THERE below the hill they were on.. :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Simple yes or no... is Baja California on that map? :bena: 

Point out the part that is supposed to represent Baja California............which is a peninsula in real life.

I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Point out the part that is supposed to represent Baja California............which is a peninsula in real life.

I'll wait.

The area which says Baja California, which I already circled earlier in this thread.

Again, not my problem you can't parse simple information and asked an idiot question because of it. :francis: 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

It really is funny, because he has absolutely no way of winning this argument, he will constantly be in checkmate.

And he knows this.

So the only thing compelling him to go on..............is pure hate and butthurt against me.

And........I'm just going to be asking him the same 3-4 questions that he will be avoiding over and over, and I'll just be chuckling my ass off at seeing him do this.

I'm even TYPING THIS right now about what's going to happen............and he's going to do it, exactly like I said.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The area which says Baja California, which I already circled earlier in this thread.

Ok, so to the best of your knowledge of geography...............does that area look like a peninsula in any way, shape, or form?

yes or No?

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Please be aware, you can only drive on these tires in Southern California

o_28e9a3713be15fee7ecdd6762cda9724.jpg

Is Mickey Thompson supposed to be an expert on Mexico or something?

Gee, that wasn't hard.

Just now, jehurey said:

It really is funny, because he has absolutely no way of winning this argument, he will constantly be in checkmate.

And he knows this.

So the only thing compelling him to go on..............is pure hate and butthurt against me.

And........I'm just going to be asking him the same 3-4 questions that he will be avoiding over and over, and I'll just be chuckling my ass off at seeing him do this.

I'm even TYPING THIS right now about what's going to happen............and he's going to do it, exactly like I said.

He's quoting himself in an attempt to console himself from me making him look stupid :kaz: 

LMAO he expected a 1:1 representation.

Baja doesn't mean peninsula... Baja California is the name of a state.. and that state is represented in FH5 on the map I so kindly provided in the first post.

LOL and he completely ignored the word CIRCUIT which means ROUTE, or TRACK.  OBVIOUSLY they were referring to the TRACK that was on screen... and not some peninsula DLC shit :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

He's quoting himself in an attempt to console himself from me making him look stupid :kaz: 

LMAO he expected a 1:1 representation.

Baja doesn't mean peninsula... Baja California is the name of a state..

No it isn't.

Not a single one of their 11 biomes makes reference to Baja as a geographic location, or as the name of a "state"

The 11 biomes are:

• Canyon: This was seen the most during Forza Horizon 5’s announcement trailer during E3 back in June.
  • Tropical coast: This area is akin to the resort areas along the Yucatan peninsula. Storms will be particularly strong here when the season turns wet, Playground says.
  • Rocky coast: This area more resembles the Pacific coast of Mexico. It also includes a golf course for players to tear up, a Forza Horizon tradition going back to the first game, in 2012.
  • Farmland: The rural spaces in Forza Horizon 5 will feature “plenty of fences to smash through and picturesque homesteads to explore while you’re cruising through here.”
  • Arid hills: Changing seasons in this biome will include a lake that dries up during the winter, which opens up shortcuts and secret areas.
  • Jungle: This biome will showcase all the god rays you can handle, plus it includes several hidden indigenous temples, “all of which are based on real locations in Mexico.”
  • Sand desert: Wide open and devoid of vegetation, this is perfect for dune buggies and shooting films code-named Blue Harvest.
  • Living desert: Unlike the sand desert, here’s where you find the cacti and other flora.
  • Volcano: As this is a stratovolcano, Forza Horizon 5 drivers can summit it for huge, long-distance views of the game’s map, as well as the only snow to be found in the game.
  • Swamp: Playground says players can bash new shortcuts and holes in the race course, provided their vehicle is structurally strong enough.
  • Guanajuato: The game’s urban location “features a lot of rolling hills and tunnels, making for some really fun race routes,” Playground says.

Gee, looks like you're ignorant on that subject.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

Not a single one of their 11 biomes makes reference to Baja as a geographic location, or as the name of a "state"

Gee, looks like you're ignorant on that subject.

:drake: 

Oh my fucking GOD :lawl: 

"Biomes" aren't referencing locations... BIOMES are climates....

Ok this is too much for me!! I'm done :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

:drake: 

Oh my fucking GOD :lawl: 

Ok this is too much for me!! I'm done :kaz: 

BITCH GOT POPPED IN THE MOUTH.

Congrats on losing this argument.

Stupid bastard derailed his own thread............because he was so butthurt about me.

That he argued something that makes him AND Playground Games look so culturally ignorant.

They're so stupid calling an INTERIOR PIECE OF LAND.............baja:tom:

Circuit is even a masculine name.............and they used the feminine word "baja" in front of it.

Don't let your tears short-out your RTX 3070 level video card, sweetCHEEKS!!!!