Forza Horizon 5 Full Map reveal

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seasonal sports games zzzzz

The only game I need this fall. Can’t wait! 

Wrong again     For players that prefer to optimise for frame-rate, we'll have a performance mode option that will run at 4K/60fps with select graphical features scaled to maintain a steady

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, there's nothing on that map that is reminiscent of the ACTUAL Baja strip

Here is what it looks like in real life:

Satellite-image-Baja-California-Mexico.j

Please point out in that FH5 map where there's a strip of land that looks like that.

If you noticed in the video, it clearly looked like a thin strip of land, a peninsula.

Where is that in that map?

LMFAO did they say Baja strip... or Baja circuit :drake: 

See how STUPID your questions are? :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

FH5 looks LEAGUES better than GT7 :kaz: 

Again... not that you'll play either of them :roff: 

No, it doesn't.

It looks like FH4 in Mexico.

Again.......your new butthurt talking point is going to fail like the one you already abandoned. :drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it doesn't.

It looks like FH4 in Mexico.

Again.......your new butthurt talking point is going to fail like the one you already abandoned. :drake:

LOL no it doesn't.  It looks much better than FH4 :tom: 

Jesus you're a clown.

FH4 already smacked the shit out of GTS... and GT7 looks like a slightly better GTS :hest: 

FH5 MURDERS that shit in every conceivable way :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO did they say Baja strip... or Baja circuit :drake: 

See how STUPID your questions are? :drake: 

The video shows a strip of land.

From a considerable distance away, meaning that there's a significant amount of water in between.

Once again..............where on that map is that place that you are clearly seeing appears to be a STRIP of land that is far away.

That is how I came to the idea that they are describing the Baja strip.

So no...........my questions aren't stupid, they're actually very logical because its based on clear visual observation.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're so full of shit.

Go cry somewhere, we're talking about the game here.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL no it doesn't.  It looks much better than FH4 :tom: 

Jesus you're a clown.

FH4 already smacked the shit out of GTS... and GT7 looks like a slightly better GTS :hest: 

FH5 MURDERS that shit in every conceivable way :rofls: 

No, the only thing that's better is the background imagery, and that's because they used a new land scanning technology.

That has more to do with whatever Microsoft land scanning technology, than it does with Playground Games' talent.

Cars, tracks, y'know, the rendered stuff that you interact with..............doesn't improve as much as the background imagery does.

Don't get mad because Polyphony Digital set their sights on higher graphical standards with their upcoming Gran Turismo game than Playground games did with Forza Horizon.

The video shows a strip of land.

From a considerable distance away, meaning that there's a significant amount of water in between.

Once again..............where on that map is that place that you are clearly seeing appears to be a STRIP of land that is far away.

That is how I came to the idea that they are describing the Baja strip.

So no...........my questions aren't stupid, they're actually very logical because its based on clear visual observation.

No.. the video doesn't show a strip of land... it shows the baja circuit down from the hill they're on.  They even say... "fight the urge to drive over the cliff down to it"...

And your retarded ass thinks it's some kind of DLC :rofl: 

You truly are stupid and ask the DUMBEST shit :D 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the only thing that's better is the background imagery, and that's because they used a new land scanning technology.

That has more to do with whatever Microsoft land scanning technology, than it does with Playground Games' talent.

Cars, tracks, y'know, the rendered stuff that you interact with..............doesn't improve as much as the background imagery does.

Don't get mad because Polyphony Digital set their sights on higher graphical standards with their upcoming Gran Turismo game than Playground games did with Forza Horizon.

I just can't with this idiot anymore

Just now, jehurey said:

No.. the entire thing is better.  It's technically on another level too.  Massive open world vs tracks.  More cars, better visuals.  Fully dynamic lighting with time of day... the list goes on and on.

GT7 wont even be 1/3rd of the racing game FH5 is.

GTS = 75 meta

vs

FH4 = 92 meta

:hest: 

They're on another level completely.  Visually, technically, and gameplay wise they're much more fun. :juggle: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. the video doesn't show a strip of land... it shows the baja circuit down from the hill they're on.  They even say... "fight the urge to drive over the cliff down to it"...

And your retarded ass thinks it's some kind of DLC :rofl: 

You truly are stupid and ask the DUMBEST shit :D 

No, what you see on the video does not correspond with the map.

This is why I pointed out the water.

VSEe40g.png

Point to me on the map where it shows that MUCH WATER in between two pieces of land, and especially the far away piece of land that has that much coastline.

No, what you see on the video does not correspond with the map.

This is why I pointed out the water.

VSEe40g.png

Point to me on the map where it shows that MUCH WATER in between two pieces of land, and especially the far away piece of land that has that much coastline.

Again dipshit... they made no allusions to a Baja strip DLC... they said "there's the baja circuit"....

And you tarded hard and asked a STUPID fucking question... and I laughed at you for it.

Here's that complete lack of self-awareness of yours coming into play again :hest: 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I just can't with this idiot anymore

Yeah, cry over grass, if possible.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No.. the entire thing is better.  It's technically on another level too.  Massive open world vs tracks.  More cars, better visuals.  Fully dynamic lighting with time of day... the list goes on and on.

GT7 wont even be 1/3rd of the racing game FH5 is.

GTS = 75 meta

vs

FH4 = 92 meta

:hest: 

They're on another level completely.  Visually, technically, and gameplay wise they're much more fun. :juggle: 

No, it really isn't. Chances are some of those areas will be blocked by mountains and hills, and you won't actually be driving those areas.

Remember, I've only talking about the graphics here, and its a simple fact that one game doesn't have ray-traced graphics in their gameplay, and the other game is planning on.

The merits of their racing gameplay is a totally different thing that definitely warrants discussion.

Just now, Remij said:

Again dipshit... they made no allusions to a Baja strip DLC... they said "there's the baja circuit"....

And you tarded hard and asked a STUPID fucking question... and I laughed at you for it.

Here's that complete lack of self-awareness of yours coming into play again :hest: 

So are you staying that piece of land from far away is NOT accessible?

They were just talking about that place thats immediately below them on the hill nearby?

Because they clearly were pointing their game camera with that far away piece of land in the center, thus implying they are talking about that particular piece of land.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah, cry over grass, if possible.

No, it really isn't. Chances are some of those areas will be blocked by mountains and hills, and you won't actually be driving those areas.

Remember, I've only talking about the graphics here, and its a simple fact that one game doesn't have ray-traced graphics in their gameplay, and the other game is planning on.

The merits of their racing gameplay is a totally different thing that definitely warrants discussion.

One game is targeting 30/60 FPS, the other is targeting 60/120 FPS. It doesn't take a degree in rendering to know which will be more graphically impressive in the end regardless of rendering technique.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

One game is targeting 30/60 FPS, the other is targeting 60/120 FPS. It doesn't take a degree in rendering to know which will be more graphically impressive in the end regardless of rendering technique.

no.

degree in rendering is SPECIFICALLY the thing that gets rated as being more "graphical impressive".

Also Forza Horizon 5 is going to run at 30fps on Xbox Series X.

So you don't even have that going for you.:tom:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So are you staying that piece of land from far away is NOT accessible?

They were just talking about that place thats immediately below them on the hill nearby?

Because they clearly were pointing their game camera with that far away piece of land in the center, thus implying they are talking about that particular piece of land.

:drake: 

Yes... the are absolutely talking about THE CIRCUIT.....  Do you know what a circuit is? :drake: 

No.. they weren't looking at the land in the distance.... they were panning trying to show the Baja CIRCUIT without going over the edge of the hill.... :snoop: 

Again, stupid as hell... CLEARLY.