Nintendo Indie World Event: Wednesday August 11 9am PST

Just now, Goukosan said:

You always say that you can choose not to but you always choose to do it.   

There is no merry go round to be had if another person doesn't participate. It takes two to tango. 

Well, I would be lying if I said I never indulged in trolling him back... but I never start long 7-8-10 page thread Jerry-go-rounds with anyone.  You an I disagree and usually after a page or two it's done.

You also can't have an honest argument with him where he admits he's wrong.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey in every thread

Interesting. Too bad @jehurey doesn't play indie games, seems like there could have been a number of good games for Switch here.

Metal Slug Tactics

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well, I would be lying if I said I never indulged in trolling him back... but I never start long 7-8-10 page thread Jerry-go-rounds with anyone.  You an I disagree and usually after a page or two it's done.

To continue my response that got cut off. 

You may not have noticed it but another poster told someome to put you on ignore because you and jehurey had entered the thread with the go round. 

I agree... You may not be 100% guilty for starting it all the time but you do participate with him so you carry some of the blame too. 

Listen I get it we all argue about dumb shit...its SW afterall. 

but sometimes when it gets to 5 and 6 pages the argument you guys started about one topic denegrates back to the same PSN profile argument in unrelated threads... That's a bit much. 

And yes I agree you do not do it with anyone else. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You may not have noticed it but another poster told someome to put you on ignore because you and jehurey had entered the thread with the go round. 

I agree... You may not be 100% guilty for starting it all the time but you do participate with him so you carry some of the blame too. 

but sometimes when it gets to 5 and 6 pages the argument you guys started about one topic denegrates back to the same PSN profile argument in unrelated threads... That's a bit much. 

And yes I agree you do not do it with anyone else. 

I don't remember that... but I wouldn't doubt it... because to ignore Jerry, you have to ignore the people quoting him too. 

And the thing is, I... as "Lemij" can't post anything here without getting piled on by 3-4 different people... so obviously to post here I have to respond to bullshit.  Jerry knows that, so he constantly starts them.  He literally can't say his piece and then more on.  And look how few threads he actually makes...  VERY FEW.  So what that means is that he's usually going into one of MY threads to fuck it up.

Anyway... this Indie Direct.  Loop Hero is a great game. B) 

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/08/bomb-rush-cyberfunk-adds-switch-version-other-platforms-to-launch-a-week-later

SWITCH LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE!

Team Reptile will release Bomb Rush Cyberfunk for Switch as a timed console exclusive alongside its previously announced PC (Steam) version in 2022, the developer announced. “Other platforms,” which were not specified, will launch a week later.

...for one whole week!

Seriously nintendo, have we sunk so low? 1 week exclusivity? 1 WEEK?

7 minutes ago, Boundless said:

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/08/bomb-rush-cyberfunk-adds-switch-version-other-platforms-to-launch-a-week-later

SWITCH LAUNCH EXCLUSIVE!

...for one whole week!

Seriously nintendo, have we sunk so low? 1 week exclusivity? 1 WEEK?

SEGA hbfr. People have been asking for a new JSR for years and some no name indie devs makes it happen.

Just now, Ramza said:

SEGA hbfr. People have been asking for a new JSR for years and some no name indie devs makes it happen.

Yea, it was going to happen sooner or later.

But hey, maybe if this sells well, it might wake SEGA up. :] 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know some people have their issues with pixel graphics...

...but I'm not one of them.  I fucking LOVE this style of visuals.

E8heli5WEAwfhT0?format=jpg&name=large

I'd love brand new massive JRPGs in this style of visuals. :love: 

It depends on the game for me. Like this looks really cool, but a lot of indie pixel art game are generic looking because the style has been overused.

The art direction makes the difference.

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

“Its ok when I do it”

So you’re 40+ and you still do the “I know you are but what am I” schtick, then you lie and act like a hypocrite about it.

You’re a sad old Clown Jerry 

America's Got Talent face palm GIF by Puddles Pity Party

except i just explained to you how its not that.

and not only that you were just posting gifs and not saying anything.  I even ASKED you what you were attempting to do.

It really is silly how you quick to label yourself a victim.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

It's HILARIOUS watching everyone start to call out Jehurey for being something I've know he's been for ages... a fucking lying hypocrite.

Some examples:

"I don't buy consoles at launch... I wait for the product to mature and the games to become available.  I didn't buy a PS4 for 3 years, cause I knew the PRO was coming!  It's funny seeing you try to make fun of me for being smart!"

**Buys PS5 at launch and laughs at other people who couldn't get one**

"You're a beggar who's begging for PS games... games that you wont get for years later!!"

**His latest games played in 2021 include, Spider-man (2018) and Ratchet and Clank (2016)**

"AHAHAH You posted your old profile which shows you haven't touched it since 2014!!  You haven't played any PS4 games!!" (Lie)

**Has barely played any PS4 games period, and hasn't gotten more than a single trophy in any PS5 game so far.. almost a YEAR later**

"I'm a value gamer, I buy the best price vs performance GPUs...You wasted your money buying a 2080ti!"

**Buys a 3090**

"Jonb in 2020 - Ahaha Jerry your 970 is a piece of shit... Jerry - "No it's not! It runs games perfectly fine!  Better than the consoles still!!"

**Jerry in 2021 - "You 2080ti is garbage.. 3070 tier... not even modern!  You don't even reach the gate!  It's obsolete.. not a 4K gpu.. SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!"**

"Your monitor is trash.. what do you have?  An Ultrawide? ..LOL probably a cheap POS with a PATHETIC resolution like 1080p!"

**Has a 1920x1200p 60hz monitor with multiple glaringly massive scratches on it**

LMFAO this pathetic FUCK.  You can literally catch him being a hypocrite about everything.  Literal trash tier poster who only wants to argue and fuck up literally every thread he's in... to the point where his name is actually an insult people call you when you engage him.  This forum should have banned his pathetic ass long ago... you'd have far more posters here now, better conversations, and people wouldn't be going around in circles with him in every single thread about the absolute stupidest shit possible. :tom: 

GOOD LORD, look at this butthurt

Holy shit, the psychologist is going to need to cancel her 1 o'clock:kaz:

Gouko is actually wrong

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Oh look LemiJ vs Jehurey again.. For the zillionth time :woo:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope I said my piece.  You don't have to lump me in with your friend because you don't have the balls to tell him that he's the issue.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You both have issues, he is not going around on that merry go round by himself.  You're right there with him :umad:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

No I don't.. because unlike him... I can drop an act.  I can stop posting.

When people are saying "put him on ignore" it's because he's the issue.  Has anyone been told to put ME on ignore?

I don't believe so.

And Gouko... let's be honest with each other... if I wasn't here for him to try to constantly Jerry-go-round.... he'd move on to the next one.  Like Twinblade... for example.  You know it too.

You always say that you can choose not to but you always choose to do it.   

There is no merry go round to be had if another person doesn't participate. It takes two to tango. 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

And yes I agree you do not do it with anyone else

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I don't remember that... but I wouldn't doubt it... because to ignore Jerry, you have to ignore the people quoting him too. 

And the thing is, I... as "Lemij" can't post anything here without getting piled on by 3-4 different people... so obviously to post here I have to respond to bullshit.  Jerry knows that, so he constantly starts them.  He literally can't say his piece and then more on.  And look how few threads he actually makes...  VERY FEW.  So what that means is that he's usually going into one of MY threads to fuck it up.

Anyway... this Indie Direct.  Loop Hero is a great game. B) 

Lemij just started his Lemierry-go-round™ with him right then and there.

And now he's whining because people call him Lemij.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I know some people have their issues with pixel graphics...

...but I'm not one of them.  I fucking LOVE this style of visuals.

E8heli5WEAwfhT0?format=jpg&name=large

I'd love brand new massive JRPGs in this style of visuals. :love: 

It's an issue because shitty ass indie western developers have taken it and driven it into the ground.

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

It's an issue because shitty ass indie western developers have taken it and driven it into the ground.

Nah.  You're acting like you're forced to play all these games... nobody is.

Why get mad about the games you think look bad and instead just enjoy the ones you like?  Just because a lot of people try to use it and many fail doesn't mean the style is bad.  Like Ramza said... there's good art and bad art for every style.

Edited by Remij
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah.  You're acting like you're forced to play all these games... nobody is.

Why get mad about the games you think look bad and instead just enjoy the ones you like?  Just because a lot of people try to use it and many fail doesn't mean the style is bad.  Like Ramza said... there's good art and bad art for every style.

I don't have an issue with the style and love them when used well. SNK have a lifetime of experience doing pixel graphics and their games always look damn good for what they are. I'm saying it should be left to developers who are actually good at doing them (this game is an example of that) rather than some indie developer with hipster faggots who think they're being unique by doing pixel graphics but really just look like shit.

Even when everyone else has moved on this sad old fgt has to drag it up again because he has to have the last word :biggrin:

Don’t bother replying Jerry as I won’t be responding to you in this thread. The argument is over.