DynamiteCop was banned from GAF

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Because they do... That's not a position lol, that's a fundamental fact of reality. Nearly every large entertainment, media or tech enterprise has jews at the helm or foundation. That's not even a slight, good for them, but the point is it's monopolized, it's not diverse.

How are you so slow and dumb to not understand the point? The guy has no problem throwing flack out at a bunch of white guys, but would he highlight the lack of diversity for something he's not only religiously attached to but also holds a profession within? Fuck no lol...

Try being less sensitive, and more logical. I'm sure you can do that. 

P.S. You couldn't highlight a single instance on this forum of me doing or saying anything racist

you literally said races should not mix.

and you've already spradically tried to call me an illegal immigrant multiple times, out of nowhere.

so yeah..........you are racist.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jehurey said:

you literally said races should not mix.

and you've already spradically tried to call me an illegal immigrant multiple times, out of nowhere.

so yeah..........you are racist.

I didn't say races shouldn't mix, I said that when races do mix that the offspring outcome from that joining results in both lines of racial lineage becoming watered down. That's not controversial, that's a scientific reality. 

I didn't start saying that out of nowhere, it was said by others much before me so I rolled with it. Also that still isn't something racist to say. I have no idea what your racial makeup is, that's a nationalistic attack. 

You're not smart so stop trying to play the role. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I didn't say races shouldn't mix, I said that when races do mix that the offspring outcome from that joining results in both lines of racial lineage becoming watered down.

Yeah, that's you saying races shouldn't mix, and clearly supporting races not mixing.  You see, that's LITERALLY fulfilling the definition of somebody clearly believing in "SHOULD."

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

I didn't start saying that out of nowhere, it was said by others much before me so I rolled with it

No, it was not said by others.............you went out of your way to talk about that.

Yes it is racist.

This isn't a debate.............you ARE racist, and everyone here already knows it.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have no argument, you can't articulate yourself, you don't have even the basic understanding of what racism is or the delineation between it and a religion. You probably couldn't even discern the difference between racial talk and racist talk.

You're not intelligent, you're not educated and you've never known what racism actually is. Whatever you're drawing on for your information just stop, you've been misled. You just apply racism to everything, and you always have. It's incredibly funny. 

So with that said I'll ask again, WHO am I being racist against? What RACE am I attacking?

You're confused... So Let me reiterate, incase you missed it. 

I am not going back and forth with you about about your racism.  The time for that has passed.  You have already proven who you are over the years and as others on other messages boards have realized as well.... Hence you being banned from everywhere 😂🤣

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What you thought I was going to go back and forth with you about the racist shit you say? You've been banned from almost every gaming forum on the internet... For the same type racist posts... Nothing to argue here bud:cmpunk1:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, that's you saying races shouldn't mix, and clearly supporting races not mixing.  You see, that's LITERALLY fulfilling the definition of somebody clearly believing in "SHOULD."

No, it was not said by others.............you went out of your way to talk about that.

Yes it is racist.

This isn't a debate.............you ARE racist, and everyone here already knows it.

That's not saying shouldn't, that's not a stance on it, that's merely an explanation of what happens. You're constantly confused.

Yes it was most definitely said by others before me, how do you even think I came to say it? I know nothing about you... 

Also I don't care what you or others think you know, you've CONTINUALLY demonstrated as well as the others that you have no idea what racism means.

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're confused... So Let me reiterate, incase you missed it. 

I am not going back and forth with you about about your racism.  The time for that has passed.  You have already proven who you are over the years and as others on other messages boards have realized as well.... Hence you being banned from everywhere 😂🤣

If you can't make a valid point, and then run away when confronted then be quiet and stay in your lane. Simple.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not saying shouldn't, that's not a stance on it,

yes it is.

Yes its a stance.  You clearly believe it, and you clearly support it.

Yes it was most definitely said by others before me,

No it wasn't, especially in those threads in which you do it.

Go prove me wrong.

I'll wait.

Like I said..........this is not a debate, you are racist.

Just now, jehurey said:

yes it is.

Yes its a stance.  You clearly believe it, and you clearly support it.

Go prove me wrong.

I'll wait.

It's not a stance and other people said that about you long before me. I know nothing about you aside from you're some incel from Texas who lives with his brother. I knew nothing of your race, nationality or origin until other people on this site labeled you as an illegal. I saw it and ran with it, it's that simple. 

You are incapable of comprehending what racism is, you don't even have the first clue what it is and regularly label things which are not even remotely racism as racism. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not a stance and other people said that about you long before me

Go prove me wrong.

I'll wait.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not hard to prove you wrong, I don't lie. 

:patpatpat:

1eDca47.png

FY6gPJM.png

No, you quoted another racist making a racist post.

Why you post the last time you brought up the issue.

Why did you go back to 2018???????????:reg:

Because you know your more recent examples, prove me correct.

You're a racist. This simply is not up for debate.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you quoted another racist making a racist post.

Why you post the last time you brought up the issue.

Why did you go back to 2018???????????:reg:

Because you know your more recent examples, prove me correct.

You're a racist. This simply is not up for debate.

Are you fucking retarded? You accused me of setting up the position that you're an illegal, I didn't and explicitly told you it didn't come from me and I simply ran with what others had said... You literally just said "No, it was not said by others.............you went out of your way to talk about that."...

I just proved your dumbass wrong, I have an impeccable memory, I don't lie and I don't just willy nilly make shit up about people. You got your shit pushed in, take it like a man.

Are you fucking retarded? You accused me of setting up the position that you're an illegal, I didn't and explicitly told you it didn't come from me and I simply ran with what others had said... You literally just said "No, it was not said by others.............you went out of your way to talk about that."...

yup, which is what you have been doing recently.

and you know, because you just clearly avoided posting the most recent times in which you brought it up.

you went to a post from 2018.

and not only that.......you were clearly posting after somebody MAKING the statement as a form of racism, so.......I love how, in your mind, you thought you exonerated yourself from looking racist. LOL

You're a racist. This is, simply, not up for debate.

Just now, jehurey said:

yup, which is what you have been doing recently.

and you know, because you just clearly avoided posting the most recent times in which you brought it up.

you went to a post from 2018.

and not only that.......you were clearly posting after somebody MAKING the statement as a form of racism, so.......I love how, in your mind, you thought you exonerated yourself from looking racist. LOL

You're a racist. This is, simply, not up for debate.

I went to a post from 2018 because it signals when someone said you were an illegal and I first saw it, I questioned it and then never did again because given all the wild shit you said it made sense... Are you on drugs or something? What in the hell is wrong with your brain?

You were wrong, shut the fuck up and own it, bitch. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I went to a post from 2018 because it signals when someone said you were an illegal and I first saw it,

And I said that you have recently brought it up, out of nowhere.

......which makes you racist.

You already know that what I am saying is correct.

You already know that you've brought this up MORE RECENTLY than 2018...........in fact you know you've brought it up DURING THIS VERY MONTH.

Don't you?

Yup.

You are racist. This is not a simply not up for debate.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And I said that you have recently brought it up, out of nowhere.

......which makes you racist.

You already know that what I am saying is correct.

You already know that you've brought this up MORE RECENTLY than 2018...........in fact you know you've brought it up DURING THIS VERY MONTH.

Don't you?

Yup.

You are racist. This is not a simply not up for debate.

I've brought it up because from that moment I was convinced it was true so I had no reason to waver... Should my view of you suddenly change or something? I'm being consistent, and you're being consistently wrong and retarded.

P.S. You're still using "racist" incorrectly, it's amazing how you still don't understand what it means or when to apply it.... lmfao

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I've brought it up

Thanks for proving me correct.

You brought it up out of nowhere..............specifically because you attempted to make it a derogatory remark towards me.

Which makes you racist.

You are racist. This is simply not up for debate.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for proving me correct.

You brought it up out of nowhere..............specifically because you attempted to make it a derogatory remark towards me.

Which makes you racist.

You live in an alternate reality where you believe that you being wrong makes you right, it's fucking insanity. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You live in an alternate reality where you believe that you being wrong makes you right, it's fucking insanity. 

No..........I live in a reality where you know what you typed.

And you avoided it.

And its obvious.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No..........I live in a reality where you know what you typed.

And you avoided it.

And its obvious.

What in the fuck are you even talking about at this point... You've lost your mind..

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

What in the fuck are you even talking about at this point... You've lost your mind..

If you can read, then you can clearly read what I am talking about.

I mean, I practically end every post by stating what I'm talking about.

Do you think playing stupid is going to work for you, at this point?

Edited by jehurey