DynamiteCop was banned from GAF

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

No.

Thanks for proving me correct again on the second part.

You're a racist. This is simply not up for debate.

Do you think I'm going to get tired calling you a racist?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Like I said, it's people like you and Jerry who are doing the banning. You're basically the mental equivalent of moderators on ResetEra. You have no compass for what racism is and apply it incorrectly constantly. 

See this is where your delusions set in... I never banned you, yet you're saying it's mods like me who banned you.. Lmfao 

Keep telling yourself that all these different forums that do not even intersect with each other, has different forum cultures, different rules etc.. Someway somehow have it out for you 😂🤣

It can't possibly be that you're doing something to earn these bans all over the internet....nah that can't be it right. :muttley:

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

See this is where your delusions set in... I never banned you, yet you're saying it's mods like me who banned you.. Lmfao 

Keep telling yourself that all these different forums that do not even intersect with each other, has different forum cultures, different rules etc.. Someway somehow have it out for you 😂🤣

It can't possibly be that you're doing something to earn these bans all over the internet....nah that can't be it right. :muttley:

You never banned me because you never had the grounds, there needs to be REAL justification and there never is. 

Why do you think all of GD's bans against me never stuck? Because he would ban me out of spite or in a kneejerk fashion, think about it and then always walk it back. 

Why do you think this got moved here and I wasn't banned? Because there's never justification, because what you lunatics deem as racism isn't actually racism. You paint with such broad strokes that to you racism applies to basically anything, and it doesn't even mean anything anymore. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You never banned me because you never had the grounds, there needs to be REAL justification and there never is. 

Why do you think all of GD's bans against me never stuck? Because he would ban me out of spite or in a kneejerk fashion, think about it and then always walk it back. 

Why do you think this got moved here and I wasn't banned? Because there's never justification, because what you lunatics deem as racism isn't actually racism. You paint with such broad strokes that to you racism applies to basically anything, and it doesn't even mean anything anymore. 

Like I said that shows your delusions... You just told me that people like me were banning you for no reason.... 

Then you turn around and admit that I never banned you... :cmpunk1:

I already explained to you why we kept you around.. To be the punching bag that you are.  Trust me I had more than enough grounds but we let it slide a bit because you played the punching bag role all to well. 

But then you eventually took that to mean that your behavior was acceptable and you got out of control with your racist shit. 

GD actually permed you for good, but then he wanted you to be around for when Trump lost, so once again you could enjoy losing. :muttley:

And they let you back in BUT they also made sure and say  and reiterate THAT THIS ISN'T STORMFRONT.   Who do you think they were referring to?  Yup people like your dumbass. 

And why would they need to reiterate that this isn't Stromfront if you weren't posting racist shit as you claimed? 

Don't get too comfortable, Right now you posting here on borrowed time. Why don't you try posting your racist shit here again and then see what happens.... I dare you. 

As far as GAF... once again you're confused, why would you get banned here for something you posted at GAF? Lmfao. 

But that doesn't mean what what you posted at GAF wasn't terrible.

I commented that your GAF post was terrible... I wasn't saying you should get banned here for what you posted there genius. 

Edited by Goukosan