DynamiteCop was banned from GAF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He got permed from Gaf too? :omglol:

Yeah in a forum full of closet racists he mask slipped and went full neo nazi :hest:

Got personally banned by the forum owner

Post in thread 'Muckraking Tabloid Journalist Jason Schreier upset at a new game studio "Lacking Diversity in 2021"' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/muckraking-tabloid-journalist-jason-schreier-upset-at-a-new-game-studio-lacking-diversity-in-2021.1615353/post-264345569

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Yeah in a forum full of closet racists he mask slipped and went full neo nazi :hest:

Post in thread 'Muckraking Tabloid Journalist Jason Schreier upset at a new game studio "Lacking Diversity in 2021"' https://www.neogaf.com/threads/muckraking-tabloid-journalist-jason-schreier-upset-at-a-new-game-studio-lacking-diversity-in-2021.1615353/post-264345569

jesus fucking christ.

i'm sad to report that he's not the only person who has gone full-tilt racist recently that is on this forum.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

jesus fucking christ.

i'm sad to report that he's not the only person who has gone full-tilt racist recently that is on this forum.

Yeah it got pretty bad there like Stormfront and an Incel forum had a baby

But they've cleaned out the trash recently and banned all politics

6 hours ago, Voidler said:

:deadkoolaid:

On 2021-08-13 at 10:52 PM, Voidler said:

On 2021-08-13 at 11:53 PM, jehurey said:

jesus fucking christ.

You guys are completely oblivious to reality. 

First off Jason Schreier is freaking out because of a development team which is comprised of only white males in 2021. The fact of the matter is a person in his position who happens to be Jewish (it's a religion, not a race retards) would NEVER, and I mean NEVER call foul on the same practice which takes place at a corporate level for media, social media and entertainment industries which are almost universally run by Jews. It's total hypocrisy...

The icing on the cake and what makes it so much more hilarious is the man who owns and runs Neogaf happens to also be Jewish, and in typical fashion banned me as a result for calling it out which completely solidified my point around their gripping oversight and control. A Jewish person calling foul on a lack of diversity, but when you throw the same argument back at them you get banned for it.

I couldn't be more thrilled with how that whole scenario played out. You don't get to pick and choose for a diversity argument, you're either all in or you're full of shit.

:ovolol:

Also as a side note, do you see anyone crying foul on this in 2021? Do you see Jason Schreier freaking out about this? So much diversity.

EFYDuqFU8AACcFN-1280x653.jpg

:danylol:

Edited by DynamiteCop
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And he doubles down on his racist Jew post that got him permed from Gaf.... Yiiiikes :holeup:

You couldn't properly define what racism is or the distinction from it and a religion if I paid you to. Please enlighten all of us, what race am I attacking here exactly? 

You're a moron. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Thought so.

:deader:

What you thought I was going to go back and forth with you about the racist shit you say? You've been banned from almost every gaming forum on the internet... For the same type racist posts... Nothing to argue here bud:cmpunk1:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What you thought I was going to go back and forth with you about the racist shit you say? You've been banned from almost every gaming forum on the internet... For the same type racist posts... Nothing to argue here bud:cmpunk1:

You have no argument, you can't articulate yourself, you don't have even the basic understanding of what racism is or the delineation between it and a religion. You probably couldn't even discern the difference between racial talk and racist talk.

You're not intelligent, you're not educated and you've never known what racism actually is. Whatever you're drawing on for your information just stop, you've been misled. You just apply racism to everything, and you always have. It's incredibly funny. 

So with that said I'll ask again, WHO am I being racist against? What RACE am I attacking?

Edited by DynamiteCop

I like how he wants to, out of nowhere, have a discussion of what is racism............like as if he's made a discovery in the year 2021.

That's like a pothead suddenly deciding he wants to discuss what actually constitutes as "being high" when he's in front of a judge in a courtroom.

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have no argument, you can't articulate yourself, you don't have even the basic understanding of what racism is

First off Jason Schreier is freaking out because of a development team which is comprised of only white males in 2021. The fact of the matter is a person in his position who happens to be Jewish (it's a religion, not a race retards) would NEVER, and I mean NEVER call foul on the same practice which takes place at a corporate level for media, social media and entertainment industries which are almost universally run by Jews. It's total hypocrisy...

That.

That right there is racism.

Or we can call it bigotry.

Do you really think semantics is going to help you at this point?  Do you think there are Jeopardy judges standing off to the side, getting ready to buzz gouko or me and say "ooooohhhh, technically that's not really the definition of...."

:drake:You're a racist bigot.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That.

That right there is racism.

Or we can call it bigotry.

Do you really think semantics is going to help you at this point?  Do you think there are Jeopardy judges standing off to the side, getting ready to buzz gouko or me and say "ooooohhhh, technically that's not really the definition of...."

:drake:You're a racist bigot.

It's not racism, and it's not bigotry, hell it's not even a position. It's merely highlighting hypocrisy and making it personal for something he's ignoring. It's really as simple as that.

Am I throwing out slights about jews? No, I'm merely stating that they hold an overwhelming amount of control over basically every tech related industry which in turn makes the scale of control very non diversified. But do you think someone like Jason Schreier would ever point that out? Fat chance.

Ya, dig?

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not racism, and it's not bigotry, hell it's not even a position.

yes it is.

you are literally saying jews control the media,

Sweetie, that's definitely a POSITION :tom:

Also, I think its awesome that this thread which has an openly racist person talking.....................was moved to the appropriate place that would condone such racism.

Perfect move by the mods......this is the place where such rhetoric would exist, and even be supported.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes it is.

you are literally saying jews control the media,

Sweetie, that's definitely a POSITION :tom:

Also, I think its awesome that this thread which has an openly racist person talking.....................was moved to the appropriate place that would condone such racism.

Perfect move by the mods......this is the place where such rhetoric would exist, and even be supported.

Because they do... That's not a position lol, that's a fundamental fact of reality. Nearly every large entertainment, media or tech enterprise has jews at the helm or foundation. That's not even a slight, good for them, but the point is it's monopolized, it's not diverse.

How are you so slow and dumb to not understand the point? The guy has no problem throwing flack out at a bunch of white guys, but would he highlight the lack of diversity for something he's not only religiously attached to but also holds a profession within? Fuck no lol...

Try being less sensitive, and more logical. I'm sure you can do that. 

P.S. You couldn't highlight a single instance on this forum of me doing or saying anything racist. It doesn't exist. So don't say "openly racist", you can't back that, and your perverse viewpoint of what qualifies as racism is completely null.

Edited by DynamiteCop