DynamiteCop was banned from GAF

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If you can read, then you can clearly read what I am talking about.

I mean, I practically end every post by stating what I'm talking about.

Do you think playing stupid is going to work for you, at this point?

You are racist. This is simply not up for debate.

I can play stupid, you don't have that luxury. You're a babbling idiot.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can play stupid, you don't have that luxury. You're a babbling idiot.

Sorry, being an angry racist doesn't really take anything away from the simple fact that you're a racist.

You're racist. This is simply not up for debate.

Edited by jehurey
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, being an angry racist doesn't really take anything away from the simple fact that you're a racist.

You're racist. This is simply not up for debate.

You're not the arbiter of deciding what is and is not racist, especially considering you don't even know what racism is. 

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're not the arbiter of deciding what is and is not racist

which is why I proved that you were a racist by pointing out racist things that you clearly believe in and support.

and racist things that you randomly bring up out of nowhere, for no other explainable reason besides you clearly demonstrating racism.

So yeah, I'm not arbiting..........I'm just plain ol' fashioned proving it.

You're a racist. This is simply not up for debate.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

which is why I proved that you were a racist by pointing out racist things that you clearly believe in and support.

and racist things that you randomly bring up out of nowhere, for no other explainable reason besides you clearly demonstrating racism.

So yeah, I'm not arbiting..........I'm just plain ol' fashioned proving it.

You're a racist. This is simply not up for debate.

You're proving nothing because you're applying racism to things which are not even racist. You don't know what the word means, you don't know what racism is. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You're proving nothing because you're applying racism to things which are not even racist.

No, they are racist.

In fact the only type of person who wouldn't see it as racist.......would be a person so steeped into racism.

You even posted a post from Bodycount that was clearly racist, and you literally declared that you JOINED IN with him. And you don't even know how that makes you look. That's how steeped in it, you are.

You are racist. This simply is not up for debate.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

If you can't make a valid point, and then run away when confronted then be quiet and stay in your lane. Simple.

Run away? Don't flatter yourself.  It's Sunday you think imma spend all weekend on SW with your loser ass.. Lmfao:holeup:

2nd of all... Let's be real here. You've been posting on this site for a few years and have been banned multiple times for being a racist piece of shit. 

You've also been banned from numerous other forums for Samething. 

You have already shown who you are as a person over and over again.  The proof is in the pudding. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they are racist.

In fact the only type of person who wouldn't see it as racist.......would be a person so steeped into racism.

You even posted a post from Bodycount that was clearly racist, and you literally declared that you JOINED IN with him. And you don't even know how that makes you look. That's how steeped in it, you are.

You are racist. This simply is not up for debate.

Bodycount calling you an illegal isn't racist. Race is not implied based upon nationality, race is not tied to nationality. A nation can be largely homogenous, but any race can come from it.

You don't seem to understand these simple things. You're a functioning idiot. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Run away? Don't flatter yourself.  It's Sunday you think imma spend all weekend on SW with your loser ass.. Lmfao:holeup:

2nd of all... Let's be real here. You've been posting on this site for a few years and have been banned multiple times for being a racist piece of shit. 

You've also been banned from numerous other forums for Samething. 

You have already shown who you are as a person over and over again.  The proof is in the pudding. 

Do you think I care about being banned? Do you think I care about the reason? Do you think I care that people like you and Jerry are the ones banning people for 'racism' when there was in fact no racism taking place to begin with?

You're as batshit retarded as that DarkXero guy, he banned a person from his discord for calling him a virgin, and he said it was because it was racist. You guys are fucking clueless. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bodycount calling you an illegal isn't racist.

Yes it is. Especially since you are clearly aware that he meant to say it as a derogatory term, clearly his entire post was meant to bash me.

Thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is. Especially since you are clearly aware that he meant to say it as a derogatory term, clearly his entire post was meant to bash me.

Thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along.

An illegal alien is not a race you half-wit. Saying something derogatory about Mexican's isn't racist because there is no Mexican race...

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Bodycount calling you an illegal isn't racist. Race is not implied based upon nationality, race is not tied to nationality. A nation can be largely homogenous, but any race can come from it.

You don't seem to understand these simple things. You're a functioning idiot. 

Stop cherry picking and subtracting the very things which damn you.

An illegal alien is not a race you half-wit. Saying something derogatory about Mexican's

Yes it is.

Don't take my word for it. Its already been made perfectly clear by the mods in this forum.

You're a racist..............you're so racist, you don't even know how racist you are being.

This is simply not up for debate.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

Don't take my word for it. Its already been made perfectly clear by the mods in this forum.

You're a racist..............you're so racist, you don't even know how racist you are being.

This is simply not up for debate.

It's not. No one dictates what racism is, it's already clearly defined and you don't get to make revisions to include things which offend you, but do not apply. 

Stay dumb.

Do you think I care about being banned? Do you think I care about the reason? Do you think I care that people like you and Jerry are the ones banning people for 'racism' when there was in fact no racism taking place to begin with?

You're as batshit retarded as that DarkXero guy, he banned a person from his discord for calling him a virgin, and he said it was because it was racist. You guys are fucking clueless. 

When I was I mod I never banned your dumb ass.  I kept you around to be the forum punching bag and you played that role to perfection

:cmpunk1:

I do not care if you care or not about being banned.  Your feelings are irrelevant to the point. Every forum under the sun is banning you for the samething.... Yet you think the all the various forums are the issue instead  of you realizing the issue is within yourself. 

Stay banned, stay triggered and stay losing :muttley:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

It's not. No one dictates what racism is

Yes, many people do.

And you have no authority (or even a shred of credibility) to declare that people don't know what racism is.

You already failed that test when you even defended Bodycount's obviously racist post.

Sweetie..........the fact that the only argument you are making is debating "what constitutes racism" is already a clear sign that you are aware that you look racist, and your final desperate strategy is to try and obfuscate the topic as much as possible.

And make no mistake........you utter failed at doing that.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

When I was I mod I never banned your dumb ass.  I kept you around to be the forum punching bag and you played that role to perfection

:cmpunk1:

I do not care if you care or not about being banned.  Your feelings are irrelevant to the point. Every forum under the sun is banning you for the samething.... Yet you think the all the various forums are the issue instead  of you realizing the issue is within yourself. 

Stay banned, stay triggered and stay losing :muttley:

Like I said, it's people like you and Jerry who are doing the banning. You're basically the mental equivalent of moderators on ResetEra. You have no compass for what racism is and apply it incorrectly constantly. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yes, many people do.

And you have no authority (or even a shred of credibility) to declare that people don't know what racism is.

You already failed that test when you even defended Bodycount's obviously racist post.

Sweetie..........the fact that the only argument you are making is debating "what constitutes racism" is already a clear sign that you are aware that you look racist, and your final desperate strategy is to try and obfuscate the topic as much as possible.

And make no mistake........you utter failed at doing that.

No.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No.

Yes, you are a racist. And this is simply not up for debate.

its good to see that you don't even an argument anymore.

You only have your racism to run on.

You dictate nothing, no. 

I accurately describe what you are.

You're a racist. And this is simply not up for debate.

And you're proving me right.......because you have clearly nothing to debate. Just like I said it would be.