Horizon Forbidden West officially delayed to 2022

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^ :drake: 

He's trying to win at anything he can at this point.. LOOL "I've played more Ray Tracing content" OMFG... :tom: 

Dumbass who was clinging onto my 12 Minutes playtime is now trying to say that I'm desperate. :lawl:

After he got busted lying and omitting PS5 games that I played.

And now I got him trying to downplay RAY-TRACING...........y'know the very thing he's been trying to boast about his PC for the past two years.

That's how you know he's desperate.  And he's angry that I've played more ray-tracing content that he has. LOL

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playstation 5monthsfromnow  

Are open world games with nice graphics still a new thing for you sheep? I mean, looking at NMH 3, I would understand why but still...

Feb, nice! Game releases atm are lining up near perfectly.   Halo - Dec Elden Ring - Jan Horizon - Feb   

Just now, jehurey said:

Dumbass who was clinging onto my 12 Minutes playtime is now trying to say that I'm desperate. :lawl:

After he got busted lying and omitting PS5 games that I played.

And now I got him trying to downplay RAY-TRACING...........y'know the very thing he's been trying to boast about his PC for the past two years.

That's how you know he's desperate.  And he's angry that I've played more ray-tracing content that he has. LOL

14 hours in 12 Mintues :mj: 

And Spider-Man and MM aren't PS5 exclusive games fuckwad... 

And I'm not downplaying RT... I'm laughing at you thinking it makes Spider-man a PS5 exclusive... and you're literally throwing EVERYTHING YOU CAN at that pathetic attempt :kaz: 

THAT is desperation.  If you had ACTUALLY played some PS5 games... you wouldn't be talking about Ray Tracing right now... but here you are :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

14 hours in 12 Mintues :mj: 

And Spider-Man and MM aren't PS5 exclusive games fuckwad... 

yeah the ray-traced GORGEOUS versions that I played definitely are.

or else.......you just said that you're a fucking moron for spending $1200 on a video card for nothing of exclusive value.

I'm gonna love seeing him get angry, its "pick your poison" at this point. And its all his fault for walking into it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah the ray-traced GORGEOUS versions that I played definitely are.

or else.......you just said that you're a fucking moron for spending $1200 on a video card for nothing of exclusive value.

I'm gonna love seeing him get angry, its "pick your poison" at this point. And its all his fault for walking into it.

:ovolol: 

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, the flight simulator?

Two lemmings on this very forum didn't even want to NAME the game that was coming to Xbox.

By that logic.............can we now declare Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut as a "great game that's come to the PS5"

Maybe they didn't want to name it because they weren't sure about that game coming to Xbox.

But now it's here and it got great reviews.

32 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Maybe they didn't want to name it because they weren't sure about that game coming to Xbox.

But now it's here and it got great reviews.

No.. I didn't name it because I didn't have to.  People already knew the game I was talking about.

But since that game is AAA... Jehurey's next option was to cling on to the fact that I didn't name it :mj:

Guy has been desperate for so long now against me :omglol:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. I didn't name it because I didn't have to.  People already knew the game I was talking about.

But since that game is AAA... Jehurey's next option was to cling on to the fact that I didn't name it :mj:

Why would THAT be a strong reason to prove something?

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ohhh look... Another Remij and Jehurey merry go round :woo:

Nah this wasn't a Jerry-go-round.. I ran train on that bitch :mj: 

But why did you come in here like 10h after we were done and try to start shit back up again?  You little shit Disturbersan :mjpls:

7 hours ago, Remij said:

no..............you didn't name it because if you tried naming a 2020 port as the next major xbox exclusive 2021 game, people would make fun of you.

There's no point in lying...........you were well aware that it was embarrassing trying to boast about a year old port.

You calling me desperate?

You were trying to include a year old port, but you didn't want to get caught..........so you DIDN'T NAME IT when talking about it.:drake:That's what I call desperate.

7 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Why would THAT be a strong reason to prove something?

He's desperate.  So desperate he tried to boast about a port of a year old game.

On 2021-08-25 at 8:54 PM, Twinblade said:

Yeah everyone has been saying 'just wait the games are coming!' but theres been nothing interesting this year outside of Returnal and Ratchet.

Thats what happened with PS4 and PS3 if you remember. Cows were saying just wait while lemmings were boasting about junk flops like Dud Rising, Ryse son of rome, Killer instinct, The outfit, saints row 1, etc etc and look how those gens turned out.

Microsoft always blows its load early. They hold back games from the previous console, effectively leaving it abandoned, and make a few third party deals, release an initial wave of games (most of which are trash) in order to sucker people into buying the console and then after they’ve blown their load its down to Halo/gears/forza rehashes for the rest of the gen.

Sony always starts slow but when the bangers start they dont stop

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Nah this wasn't a Jerry-go-round.. I ran train on that bitch :mj: 

But why did you come in here like 10h after we were done and try to start shit back up again?  You little shit Disturbersan :mjpls:

You cant help yourself but to go on constant go around posts with him every single time:drake:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

no..............you didn't name it because if you tried naming a 2020 port as the next major xbox exclusive 2021 game, people would make fun of you.

There's no point in lying...........you were well aware that it was embarrassing trying to boast about a year old port.

You calling me desperate?

You were trying to include a year old port, but you didn't want to get caught..........so you DIDN'T NAME IT when talking about it.:drake:That's what I call desperate.

He's desperate.  So desperate he tried to boast about a port of a year old game.

I am talking about you :tom:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Thats what happened with PS4 and PS3 if you remember. Cows were saying just wait while lemmings were boasting about junk flops like Dud Rising, Ryse son of rome, Killer instinct, The outfit, saints row 1, etc etc and look how those gens turned out.

Microsoft always blows its load early. They hold back games from the previous console, effectively leaving it abandoned, and make a few third party deals, release an initial wave of games (most of which are trash) in order to sucker people into buying the console and then after they’ve blown their load its down to Halo/gears/forza rehashes for the rest of the gen.

Sony always starts slow but when the bangers start they dont stop

This isn't the same Microsoft, and they have nearly double Sony's studios... You're making some dumb statements.

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You cant help yourself but to go on constant go around posts with him every single time:drake:

LMAO you're just admitting he's the problem right there... because you know it's always him... every single time.  Nobody else keeps going like he does.  I don't have any issues with any other posters. :drake: 

But hey, of course you're not going to admit your butt buddy is the problem on this forum.. It's ok, I'm not expecting you to have any balls.

Jesus.. I mean there's LITERALLY a "No Jerry Club" on this forum :tom: 

fv.png

:deadronda:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO you're just admitting he's the problem right there... because you know it's always him... every single time.  Nobody else keeps going like he does.  I don't have any issues with any other posters. :drake: 

But hey, of course you're not going to admit your butt buddy is the problem on this forum.. It's ok, I'm not expecting you to have any balls.

Jesus.. I mean there's LITERALLY a "No Jerry Club" on this forum :tom: 

fv.png

:deadronda:

And yet you're the only one on a merry go round with him every single time... I think you secretly like it. :drake:

LemiJ you have the memory of a gnat.  We already said he was the problem.... But what you choose not to see is that you are part of it too. 

As we discussed before a few weeks ago,  no one else does this with him in every thread... EXCEPT YOU.... It takes two to tango. 

You always choose to tango with him.. So you get some of the blame as well :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

And yet you're the only one on a merry go round with him every single time... I secretly think you like it. :drake:

LemiJ you have the memory of a gnat.  We already said he was the problem....

No I'm not... he does it with others, and they call him out too :tom: 

And thanks for admitting he's the problem right there 😘