Rumor - MS prepping to announce another MASSIVE purchase

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Maybe they go back in for WB?

Hopefully someone massive so more games on GP. 

If what they're saying is true it would have to be something larger than WB, something with genuine shock factor. The only thing that would make sense is an EA or Ubisoft, something that big.

Take Two or someone like them wouldn't be a great purchase, they don't develop enough or games fast enough to make sense.

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

If what they're saying is true it would have to be something larger than WB, something with genuine shock factor. The only thing that would make sense is an EA or Ubisoft, something that big.

Take Two or someone like them wouldn't be a great purchase, they don't develop enough or games fast enough to make sense.

I go with the assumption that the rumours and hype are always overblowing the real thing. WB is still huge imo. 

EA or Ubi just seems like too little to gain for the gigantic cost it would take. EA Play already on GP so for us the consumers the gain is minimal. You definitely can't make EA Sports games exclusive, would be financial suicide given how must they generate on other platforms plus the license owners don't want that (ala MLB The Show).

Regarding Ubisoft, I don't know. They're resisted a hostile takeover for years now. Don't think they did that to just sell to MS instead. 

Maybe they are looking for a Japanese publisher. Square/Capcom or back to the Sega rumours lol

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

lol You cant help yourself. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You cant help yourself. 

I can't help myself? They bought Zenimax... That's the single largest gaming acquisition in history, and you think they're afraid to spend money?

Retards like you just can't see the forest for the trees. They're turning their platform into a juggernaut.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I can't help myself? They bought Zenimax... That's the single largest gaming acquisition in history, and you think they're afraid to spend money?

Retards like you just can't see the forest for the trees. They're turning their platform into a juggernaut.

NIgga, you are always wrong. The fuck are you talking about? Like they could legit make a subforum for all the threads you've wound up getting dunked on in. I'm surprised there isn't a "Dynocuck was wrong" retaliation post or post bump on the front page right now. And every time you weave some scenario in your mind it's dead wrong. Spare me your retard Jack Welch nonsense like you're a pragmatic thinker and shit. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

NIgga, you are always wrong. The fuck are you talking about? Like they could legit make a subforum for all the threads you've wound up getting dunked on in. I'm surprised there isn't a "Dynocuck was wrong" retaliation post or post bump on the front page right now. And every time you weave some scenario in your mind it's dead wrong. Spare me your retard Jack Welch nonsense like you're a pragmatic thinker and shit. 

Nice ebonics, dumbass.

Imagine cheering as a trillion dollar corporation with a history of anti-consumer practices, a reputation for abusing its monopoly, and a talent for buying developers and killing the studio starts buying up gaming developers/publishers.

This isn’t about the games for the lemshits. It hasn’t been about games for a long time. Now it’s only about Microsoft dominating the market. This is why the faction is unfazed by the worst decade  of any brand in gaming history.