Major restock of PS5 occurring at US Gamestop stores this morning

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

@-GD-X@madmaltese@Twinblade

You guys see this?

One month ban bet for ghost. And all I have to do is beat Ratchet & Clank PS5 within a week.

I’ll gladly take a month off systemwars to force  you to actually play a game for once :kaz:

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • dead 1
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well....not like he’s busy playing his PS5 eh.   

Do you recommend one tho? I see you haven’t  played yours in months.   list of PS5 games Jerry has ever played: 

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about  

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about :kaz: 

it is sad considering he spends so much time

here posting. But… Lmfao I’m making him dedicate (what will probably take his dumb ass) 15 hours of his life over the next 7 days to something I’m making him do. 

all I have to do in return is not post for a month :hehe:

im gaining time, he’s losing it :blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

How fucking SAD that people have to take ban bets to get Jehurey to play a fucking game on a system he brags about owning and a game that he brags about :kaz: 

yeah it is sad.

it speaks volumes to just how LITTLE victory you achieve against me, if you come to the conclusion that your best chance at trying to get to me is hoping that I don't play an enjoyable game.

It speaks to YOUR desperation for any sort of victory.:kaz:

Its even sadder for you because you're dumbass couldn't even achieve this, and you tried SO HARD:lawl:

You know its bad when you actually think ghost accomplished more than you..........that says you've achieved absolutely nothing against me. Nothing but swings and misses. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yeah it is sad.

it speaks volumes to just how LITTLE victory you achieve against me, if you come to the conclusion that your best chance at trying to get to me is hoping that I don't play an enjoyable game.

Its even sadder for you because you're dumbass couldn't even achieve this, and you tried SO HARD:lawl:

You know its bad when you actually think ghost accomplished more than you..........that says you've achieved absolutely nothing against me. Nothing but swings and misses. LOL

Go play. Bonus points if you get it done In one session :reg:

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

it is sad considering he spends so much time

here posting. But… Lmfao I’m making him dedicate (what will probably take his dumb ass) 15 hours of his life over the next 7 days to something I’m making him do. 

all I have to do in return is not post for a month :hehe:

im gaining time, he’s losing it :blessed:

LOL, no, you're going to spend it being angry........and still not playing on your Xbox.

And I am going to spend it laughing at you.

You really don't understand, do you.  Its funny seeing what you have to tell yourself to think you have a victory.

Oh man...............I've whooped da shit out of you poor bastard, so badly.

So, so badly. That getting banned by me feels like a relief.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, no, you're going to spend it being angry........and still not playing on your Xbox.

And I am going to spend it laughing at you.

You really don't understand, do you.  Its funny seeing what you have to tell yourself to think you have a victory.

Oh man...............I've whooped da shit out of you poor bastard, so badly.

So, so badly. That getting banned by me feels like a relief.

Less talk more trophies, bitch :reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah it is sad.

Yes, it is sad.  YOU are sad.  We're pointing that out.

It does speak volumes that a VICTORY over you... is getting you to play and enjoy a game.

The only way Ghostz achieved more than me is if you ACTUALLY played the game... but we know that's not happening :kaz: 

Thus we're left with him and I clowning you like the dumb bitch you are :mj: 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Go play. Bonus points if you get it done In one session :reg:

No. Actually I'm going to do what I originally said I was going to do.

I want to experience the PS4 game in order for me to fully appreciate the PS5 game.

I love how you thought you were going to make me JUMP and do something.................and you still can't dictate what I do.

Don't lie............you were refreshing my PSN profile hoping to see new activity just right now, weren't you.

:kaz:Please say yes, that would bring such a smile to my face.

Just now, jehurey said:

I want to experience the PS4 game in order for me to fully appreciate the PS5 game.

I love how you thought you were going to make me JUMP and do something.................and you still can't dictate what I do.

Don't lie............you were refreshing my PSN profile hoping to see new activity just right now, weren't you.

Nobody actually thought you were going to play the game :omglol: 

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

Did he just back out?!?!?

after he notified the mods??? 

:tom:

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, it is sad.  YOU are sad.

There's actually somebody on this forum typing this.

It really is funny when I come across people with obvious napolean complex, like you.:kaz:

You really are butthurt...........and even you know, and you don't have the mental strength to get yourself out of it.

Just now, jehurey said:

There's actually somebody on this forum typing this.

It really is funny when I come across people with obvious napolean complex, like you.:kaz:

You really are butthurt...........and even you know, and you don't have the mental strength to get yourself out of it.

I love that you're so weak minded that Ghostz and I literally have you trapped :tom: 

If you play your PS5... you're doing what you were told to do...

...and if you don't play your PS5... you're doing what we knew you were going to do

:lawl: :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

I love that you're so weak minded that Ghostz and I literally have you trapped :tom: 

If you play your PS5... you're doing what you were told to do...

...and if you don't play your PS5... you're doing what we knew you were going to do

:lawl: :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

:mj:It’s how EVERY argument with Jerry ends, he ends up pinned to the fucking wall :tom: :tom: :tom: 

• Geese 1