**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ghostz said:

Game tag is linked to my personal life, and many things outside of SW. it will never be posted here :cruise:

yeah that's an obvious lie.

he doesn't have an xbox gamertag...........he's been lying about one this entire time and cribbing other people's gameplay stats.:tom:

and this is why he is basically telling you that he will accept a ban.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.. Jehurey has to make a sig for ghost to use...

lmfao when has any sig bet ever been anything but the winner making a sig that the other has to use

don't worry about what me and GD agree to.

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ban bets are retarded. Ghostz will have to accept the embarrassment of taking the L and thats that.

Pussy ass mods we have here :lul: I say we have them meet up and fight to the death.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Best part is ghostz prevailed, he took the bet knowing he would lose which put him in full control of Jerry's life. He actually forced someone to play a video game lmfao.

Yep... and he got his ban whittled down to 7 days from 30...

And Jehurey thinks he "won" :mj: 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So why all the sheep on sheep violence now? or is ghostz a lemshit? he only ever talks about playing his xflop

Everyone here is a lemming. Lemming is Xbox and PC. STFU you dumb lemming

Look at them try to sell it, so hard.:tom:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how GD actually made Jehurey think he won... when the reality is that GD just lowered Ghostz's ban from 30 days to 7 :kaz: 

Jehurey got more played than his Playstation 5 this past week:ovolol: 

No, he lost.

And so did you.

And you're going to prove it to me by me just sitting back watching you get angry and angrier throughout the night and this weekend.:drake:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Best part is ghostz prevailed,

No, he didn't.

He literally was the one who made me realize that he doesn't have a real gamertag........a result of him talking too much shit on Tuesday..........and that set me up perfectly to ensure he was getting banned.

I actually love seeing you dumbasses celebrating hard, before pulling the rug on all of you with one simple sentence.:lawl:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep... and he got his ban whittled down to 7 days from 30...

And Jehurey thinks he "won" :mj: 

He's already off to a fast start on what I just said he will be doing.:tom:

Edited by jehurey

The best part was seeing Ghost get SO EXCITED that he may be getting out of this.

I mean he got really, REALLY excited, and so did a couple of other dingleberry'd dumbasses.

And the moment I saw ghost so excited (by the way, I'm absolutely aware that he's look at this right now.........HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So, the moment I saw Ghost so happy and excited in that last post, one phrase came to my mind immediately.

"show me that smiling face"

:blessed:McClane only needed two bullets, I only needed two posts.

"Say hello to your brother for me":gun2:

Edited by jehurey
  • aitch 1
7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You play on PC. Lemming.

PC is not and will never be "Lemming" property. Lemmings came into existence with xbox, comprised of retards, salty ass ex-sega and nintendo fankids. Remember when you used to hate PC? :D when you thought you were on top of the world in the mid to late 00's? and you were ripping on hermits daily. Now look at you, desperate to suck up to big brother and pretend you're all the same family :trump2: very sad Jon, very sad.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

PC is not and will never be "Lemming" property. Lemmings came into existence with xbox, comprised of retards, salty ass ex-sega and nintendo fankids. Remember when you used to hate PC? :D when you thought you were on top of the world in the mid to late 00's? and you were ripping on hermits daily. Now look at you, desperate to suck up to big brother and pretend you're all the same family :trump2: very sad Jon, very sad.

Whatever you say, Lemming

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)