**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

as a consolation prize, @jehurey, you can pick an avatar and sig for @ghostz

sure................and he HAS to put that avatar on there, or he get's banned.

I want a 100% iron lock promise from you that he HAS TO PUT the sig that I am going to request.

Or, he will be banned for one month, and you will do that banning.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

I want a 100% iron lock promise from you that he HAS TO PUT the avatar that I am going to request.

100% promise (just nothing that breaks the rules or is nsfw)

Just now, jehurey said:

I want a 100% iron lock promise from you that he HAS TO PUT the avatar that I am going to request.

Wow, Jerry making demands at @-GD-X :vince:

he sounds like a 6 year old who’s snapping for not getting his way :hehe:

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

100% promise (just nothing that breaks the rules or is nsfw)

ghost has to put his gamertag in his signature, providing live updates from his xbox gamer profile from xboxgamertag.com

Edited by jehurey

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Jerry posts on a video game forum when he doesn't play video games, the fact that he has spent multiple thousands of dollars on stuff he doesn't use and only seems to own as validation for his arguments, or the fact that it took somebody making a ban bet in order to force him to actually play a game. 

:hest:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I don't know what's worse. The fact that Jerry posts on a video game forum when he doesn't play video games, the fact that he has spent multiple thousands of dollars on stuff he doesn't use and only seems to own as validation for his arguments,

aren't you already guilty of both of those things?

yup, you definitely are.

You spent $1600 on VR equipment to not play VR games.

Holy shit... So Jehurey was forced to rush out and complete a game by a certain time by Ghostz.... and he did it, for the SOLE PURPOSE OF GETTING GHOSTZ BANNED (not actually playing the game) and what Jerry didn't even know is that the mod had no intention of ever banning Ghostz :kaz: 

LMFAO I wish we could say that was actually planned out... but GD coming through with the ACTUAL surprise for all of us! :D 

Damn... Jehurey must feel pathetic that he rushed to play a game that he had no intention of playing any time soon... all for nothing :omglol: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Holy shit... So Jehurey was forced to rush out and complete a game by a certain time by Ghostz.... and he did it, for the SOLE PURPOSE OF GETTING GHOSTZ BANNED (not actually playing the game) and what Jerry didn't even know is that the mod had no intention of ever banning Ghostz :kaz: 

LMFAO I wish we could say that was actually planned out... but GD coming through with the ACTUAL surprise for all of us! :D 

Damn... Jehurey must feel pathetic that he rushed to play a game that he had no intention of playing any time soon... all for nothing :omglol: 

Maybe he’ll get it my game tag when he beats returnal? :vince:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL, this post was outdated the moment he submitted it

he failed, yet again.

Just now, -GD-X said:

you sure? i mean...it's just a gamertag lol

No.. Jehurey has to make a sig for ghost to use...

lmfao when has any sig bet ever been anything but the winner making a sig that the other has to use

LMFAO Jerky trying to sly shit his way to Ghostz profile :mj: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, this post was outdated the moment he submitted it

he failed, yet again.

Uh, Ghostz isn't banned dipshit... and everything in that post ACTUALLY HAPPENED :mj: 

Edited by Remij
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)