**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

hows this for some last minute drama.

the third-party website that people use to look at PSNprofiles only updates once a week if you haven't registered for that website.

which i clearly haven't.

so going to psnprofiles.com, you are not going to see anything changed to that profile

LOL dumbasses were monitoring it around the clock and saying I was intentionally staying offline:hest:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

the third-party website that people use to look at PSNprofiles only updates once a week if you haven't registered for that website.

which i clearly haven't.

so going to psnprofiles.com, you are not going to see anything changed to that profile

LOL dumbasses were monitoring it around the clock and saying I was intentionally staying offline:hest:

Nah... I know how the site works Jerky :reg: 

Just now, jehurey said:

which i clearly haven't.

o damn, you bringin' the heat, huh? :smokefro:

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

o damn, you bringin' the heat, huh? :smokefro:

thankfully the ps5 has a quick screenshot function, so i can just show it from the ps5's main page in which you'll see my profile icon in the top right corner, and you'll see the trophies for that game.

and i believe my ps5 takes a screenshot for important trophies, when you finish a game, so I am going through my ps5's storage to get that screenshot, copy it to a usb drive, plug into my pc and upload it to imgur.

its a forgone conclusion.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's beat the game.  He's got 80% trophies.

He did it today :tom: 

Ghostz actually FORCED Jehurey to play and beat a game :lawl: 

LOL, he was rushing............apparently from his PS4 that he hasn't played games since 2014

I think what I love best is that these guys have come to the conclusion that this is the best "getting to" strategy they can all possibly think of.

They're trying to sell it, really hard, too.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, he was rushing............apparently from his PS4 that he hasn't played games since 2014

I think what I love best is that these guys have come to the conclusion that this is the best "getting to" strategy they can all possibly think of.

huh?

:tom: 

Jerky beat his first PS5 game... because Ghostz FORCED him to... that's never going to go away.  Ghostz was responsible for you getting your PS5 cherry popped :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

huh?

:tom: 

Jerky beat his first PS5 game... because Ghostz FORCED him to... that's never going to go away.  Ghostz was responsible for you getting your PS5 cherry popped :lawl: 

:blessed:I made them..........................this desperate:blessed:

I actually made them think this is the closest thing they have to a "getting to" Jerry strategy. LOL

.............uh no, I had beaten spider-man, miles morales, CoD Cold War, single-player campaigns, in addition to playing the 2016 Ratchet and Clank campaign, all on this PS5. Wow, you can't even get that right.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I actually made them think this is the closest thing they have to a "getting to" Jerry strategy. LOL

.............uh no, I had beaten spider-man, miles morales, CoD Cold War, single-player campaigns, in addition to playing the 2016 Ratchet and Clank campaign, all on this PS5. Wow, you can't even get that right.

There's no more "getting to" someone that ACTUALLY GETTING THEM TO do something... which... you did.

So not only did you get got... but you did it yourself :ovolol: 

Just now, ghostz said:

we’re doing it with returnal next month:blessed:

no, you're demanding any games from anybody until you provide me with your gamertag.

so congrats, you're losing permenantly now.

you don't even own ytour own gamertag account.

and I am right until you prove me wrong.:blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

There's no more "getting to" someone that ACTUALLY GETTING THEM TO do something...

I just made you turn on your playstation to go find my profile

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

i'm not the one who is "gotten to" here.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's all PS4 shit :tom: 

Every PS5 game you played... LOL 1 trophy...

Ghostz made you actually play a game.. and to completion.  Your PS5 thanks him :hehe: 

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you're demanding any games from anybody until you provide me with your gamertag.

so congrats, you're losing permenantly now.

you don't even own ytour own gamertag account.

and I am right until you prove me wrong.:blessed:

Damn R&C was so bad he’s now refusing to play more PS5 :tom:

Just now, Remij said:

That's all PS4 shit :tom: 

no, its not.

the spiderman game were ps5 games, and so was cod cold war.

oh man, you're starting to lose your shit now.

i made this fool dig out his ps4...........................again:lawl:

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)