**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ah ok, a little under then 3 days then. How far are you? It’s pretty short. 10 hours? Heck, you can blaze through it in 8. 

like all games, i really like trying to dig in and find all the nooks and crannies.

however, the ratchet and clank games basically require you to go to every possible nook and cranny to get most of the expected level secrets and upgrades.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

like all games, i really like trying to dig in and find all the nooks and crannies.

however, the ratchet and clank games basically require you to go to every possible nook and cranny to get most of the expected level secrets and upgrades.

It’s about 15 hours if you want to unlock everything. 

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

it will be interesting to see how ghost spends his last day.

because, boy, yesterday was a doozy!:bena:

I truly hope you played it. We are gonna do it with Returnal next. I’m gonna make you play every game you’ve bragged about.

j2.png.0ae756d6e60bef41d3735409e4790351.

:banderoos:

• Haha 1

The most hilarious thing is Jehurey disconnected his PS5 from the internet :rofl: 

I'd actually say that disqualifies him... because he likely disconnected his PS5, and gave it to his nephew to play for him :reg: 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He really thought he was gonna have the element of surprise :bena:

I can’t wait to see that achievement showing the game being beat. Like a proud father :blessed:

In the end he's going to do what he was FORCED to do. :blessed: 

On 2021-10-04 at 8:23 PM, jehurey said:

If only you could dig in and find the nooks and crannies on a game for your PlayStation 5. It's quite funny how  you clearly don't play video games and yet the only platform where nobody can verify whether you are or not you're going hard at it. Sounds legit.

Edited by DynamiteCop

LOL its so funny seeing these people trying their best to find something that they consider a victory for themselves

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

I truly hope you played it. We are gonna do it with Returnal next. I’m gonna make you play every game you’ve bragged about.

j2.png.0ae756d6e60bef41d3735409e4790351.

:banderoos:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

The most hilarious thing is Jehurey disconnected his PS5 from the internet :rofl: 

I'd actually say that disqualifies him... because he likely disconnected his PS5, and gave it to his nephew to play for him :reg: 

Are you gonna make a thread about my PS5 being gone for an entire week, as well:lawl::lawl::lawl:

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

disconnected it LMFAO he has been gotten to

I've made you leave this forum like 5 different times

Dumbass wants to talk about having been "gotten to":lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He really thought he was gonna have the element of surprise :bena:

I can’t wait to see that achievement showing the game being beat. Like a proud father :blessed:

Too bad you can't show any game you've played, because you don't own your an Xbox gamer profile to show

Dick Tuck:lawl:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

In the end he's going to do what he was FORCED to do. :blessed: 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

If only you could dig in and find the nooks and crannies on a game for your PlayStation 5. It's quite funny how  you clearly don't play video games and yet the only platform where nobody can verify whether you are or not you're going hard at it. Sounds legit.

I actually do play video games.

You don't.

See: your Valve Index

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL its so funny seeing these people trying their best to find something that they consider a victory for themselves

Are you gonna make a thread about my PS5 being gone for an entire week, as well:lawl::lawl::lawl:

I've made you leave this forum like 5 different times

Dumbass wants to talk about having been "gotten to":lawl::lawl::lawl:

Too bad you can't show any game you've played, because you don't own your an Xbox gamer profile to show

Dick Tuck:lawl:

I actually do play video games.

You don't.

See: your Valve Index

You def don’t play PLAYSTATION games :hehe:

1 this year not called Spider-Man 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No.  People were concerned you might have actually been dead.... it's not like we're concerned you're actually going to play your Playstation :omglol: 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

You def don’t play PLAYSTATION games :hehe:

1 this year not called Spider-Man 😂😂😂

LOL poor Dick Tuck is trying to reboot his argument.

And he doesn't even have his own Xbox gamertag:hest:

26 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  People were concerned you might have actually been dead.... it's not like we're concerned you're actually going to play your Playstation :omglol: 

No, you people were butthurt and beginning to celebrate that you weren't getting bitchslapped that week.:hest:It was funny.

You haven't been concerned with you playing Playstation games since 2014.

Why would you ever be concerned about me? LOL

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor Dick Tuck is trying to reboot his argument.

And he doesn't even have his own Xbox gamertag:hest:

No, you people were butthurt and beginning to celebrate that you weren't getting bitchslapped that week.:hest:It was funny.

You haven't been concerned with you playing Playstation games since 2014.

Why would you ever be concerned about me? LOL

Oh I have it. You’re just not getting it, no matter how much you beg. :blessed:

im playing the BF beta, it’s a mess :tom: you’re just reading about it… though. :reg:

we’re all still waiting for a picture of your PS5, btw. :ready:

Edited by ghostz
3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Oh I have it.

No you don't.

Apparently, the entire forum actually figured this out 8 years ago.

You really don't.

if anything, I am late in figuring out that you simply don't own anything.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)