**One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jerry BEAT Ratchet and Clank: Drift Apart BEFORE the Deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

holy shit he’s melting down now :tom:  

this fool called off work :mj: I have him using PTO DAYS… and this is his congratulations :mroff:

we did it, boys :kaz: like it was ever in doubt :blessed:

he's now screaming to try and sell it.:mjgrin:

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE RESULTS ARE IN:       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   So, @jehurey has talked a lot abou

Systemwars - the forum where people have to be pushed into playing games y'all nuts

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he couldn't even respond to that last post.

that's right.............don't make eye contact when another man insults your manhood to your face.

that's a good lil beta jonb.:trump:

Ahh, the typical just copy the insults people say to you because you are creatively bankrupt :D

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, he didn't.

I love how you're trying to peddle this narrative so hard.

Because you don't have anything else.

Oh my god.................you're trying to live through ghost now, jesus christ what does that say about you:hest:

Yes he did you fucking clown.

You didn't start playing SHIT until Oct 3rd.... when you frantically started playing Ratchet and Clank PS4.. so that you could continue on and play Ratchet PS5...

Ghostz literally MADE YOU DO THAT.  

The more you try to deny that... the more pathetic you look to everyone... and Jer... sweetie... trust me.. you look pathetic as fuck already :tom: 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

That shits sold :whew:

he just admitted he is trying to sell something:hest:

too bad he couldn't sell people on this forum eight years ago that he actually had a real gamertag, and he still can't sell that today.

Just now, ghostz said:

Can’t sell what’s already sold :blessed:

and it clearly wasn't sold eight years ago:lawl:

cy9yUIo.png

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Ahh, the typical just copy the insults people say to you because you are creatively bankrupt :D

Really? Where did I copy that from?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes he did you fucking clown.

You didn't start playing SHIT until Oct 3rd....

He's admitting to 24 hour surveillance:lawl:

This is too good. You were on edge all week, and now its showing.

I love how I rush a game in which I got like 43 out of the 47 trophies:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

and it clearly wasn't sold eight years ago:lawl:

cy9yUIo.png

Really? Where did I copy that from?

He's admitting to 24 hour surveillance:lawl:

This is too good. You were on edge all week, and now its showing.

I love how I rush a game in which I got like 43 out of the 47 trophies:hest:

I’ve already told you you’re never getting it :blessed: I love how it drives you crazy. :tom:

you played the entire night, straight through. You were getting achievements at 4 am… thinking “this is gonna get them” :mroff:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I’ve already told you you’re never getting it 

thanks for losing every video game argument.

I just made you do that, on Tuesday.

you haven't played any games, because you don't have a real gamertag of your own.

how pathetic that you tried to boast about gameplay stats from somebody else's shared account.

How shit did I fun with you on Tuesday.

..................and you're getting banned on top of that. And your plan about "future games" is already dead in the water, because you will lose every video game playing argument until you provide your gamertag.

Thank you.:blessed:

thanks for losing every video game argument.

I just made you do that, on Tuesday.

you haven't played any games, because you don't have a real gamertag of your own.

how pathetic that you tried to boast about gameplay stats from somebody else's shared account.

How shit did I fun with you on Tuesday.

..................and you're getting banned on top of that. And your plan about "future games" is already dead in the water, because you will lose every video game playing argument until you provide your gamertag.

Thank you.:blessed:

you’ve already lost every argument. You’ve been exposed hyping games up you don’t play… until forced :tom:

thumb_cursed-merry-go-round-63351530.png

On 2021-10-01 at 12:29 PM, ghostz said:

His whole act is being exposed with this, I'm actually rooting for him to play & beat the game. But...will he? Either way, the Jerry-Go-Round has been burnt to the fucking ground. :blessed:

357e0615dc89629f6e83bd2308512fcc.jpg

The first post in the thread said it best :blessed:

Just now, ghostz said:

you’ve already lost every argument. You’ve been exposed hyping games up you don’t play… until forced :tom:

No.

You haven't played any games, because you don't have an actual gamertag of your own, and you've been cribbing other people's gameplay stats.

...........which is AMAZINGLY pathetic.

And I am right, because you will never be able to prove me wrong.

So..............with you.............its impossible for me to even "lose" an argument against somebody who can't actually prove their own gaming profile.

Yikes, you're now retreating.

Just now, ghostz said:

The first post in the thread said it best :blessed:

Actually it did come to a stop.............because it stopped when I discovered that your a known liar and you don't have your own xbox gamertag, and have been cribbing other people's gameplay stats.

So, the argument comes to a complete stop there.................and you end up losing, because you can't prove me wrong.

Actually it did come to a stop.............because it stopped when I discovered that your a known liar and you don't have your own xbox gamertag, and have been cribbing other people's gameplay stats.

So, the argument comes to a complete stop there.................and you end up losing, because you can't prove me wrong.

5MXRHyJ.jpg

:cruise:

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

How many PMs have you sent to GD now? lol

None.

He'll be able to verify that as well.

I only mentioned him in a post about an hour ago, and that is Remij actually rushed in to confirm.

So I didn't even need to post proof............Remij actually spoiled Ghost MAKING ME show proof, because the dumbass was too antsy and jumped the gun. LOL

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to **One Month Ban Bet** Will Jerry actually play a game? Click HERE to find out! (UP: THE RESULTS ARE IN-- CHECK THE OP!)