Do it for Phil!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is on their knees again, suckin' dick for three months for just one dollah!

50 minutes ago, Cell said:

Here’s the problem with gamepass, people like me are going to buy for £1 to play AoE4 for virtually free and the cancel the subscription. A few months later Phil is going to be spewing shit like 30 million unique subscribers and I will be one of them. 

:idid:

Sub numbers are always sketchy like that. It's like how many have prepaid a year, month to month, on a trail, or some great discount like 3 months for $1. To be fair, I have no idea if that is easy enough to track. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is that, after some minor hints within the past few months, we have pretty confirmed that the growth of GamePass is plateau'ing.   As of June 2020, they had 15 million subscription

LOL i love how these extremely stupid people who don't know about gamepass, are tech saavy enough to go around outside the windows store.   it really is funny watching you just stack more bu

Why not?   Is it because you dont own them in the first place?   or you just like owning and keeping them? Which goes against you shilling gamepass.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's the marketing for PC, a lot of people I run into don't even realize or know what it is. I can understand that nobody likes push marketing but it would help them quite a bit if they did that through Windows 11.

you think that pc gamers.............where Minecraft became a hit outta nowhere.............where Terraria, Five Nights at Freddys, PUBG, Escape from Tarkov all became massive hit outta nowhere..........with no marketing............all of them discovered and grew through word of mouth throughout steam.

..........you think PC gamers need a big marketing campaign to send them to a webpage to sign up for a $5 service?

Its not because of marketing.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sub numbers are always sketchy like that. It's like how many have prepaid a year, month to month, on a trail, or some great discount like 3 months for $1. To be fair, I have no idea if that is easy enough to track. 

Well thats the thing.

Micrisoft is hiding more and more information.

Originally they had said "console numbers are silly, we're not going to report on that anymore, since we're all about gamepass."

So they just focused on reporting GamePass subscriptions.

And its been quite obvious since February of this year, they've clearly decided to stop reporting GamePass numbers.

The only thing to look at is them reporting revenue in the division in which GamePass exist, their "Xbox Content and Services Revenue" provides a specific dollar figure, and it compares it to the previous quarter to determine whether revenue has gone up or down.

Xbox hardware is in a different category, altogether. So this is a fairly decent way to measure whether Gamepass is growing or not.

The $1 promos is clearly not going to increase revenue.

I presume that alot of people have their Gamepass subscription because they use the "$1 conversion" trick. Which is, they have a thing in which you can convert all of your XBL Gold subscription months into GamePass with just a $1. And the upper limit was 36 months, 3 years worth of XBL Gold.  So people loaded up on XBL Gold and then paid the $1 to convert it to GamePass. All of those people did it during 2020. So in 2023, there's going to be alot of people deciding whether they want to still keep their GamePass subscription or not.

9 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

lol they are losing teh moneys!@11 come on man.. MS is flush with cash.  It doesn't really matter.  When they defeat the competition all the sub money will be theirs.  It's a long term strategy.

Lol how has that battle to defeat their enemies going? 

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you think that pc gamers.............where Minecraft became a hit outta nowhere.............where Terraria, Five Nights at Freddys, PUBG, Escape from Tarkov all became massive hit outta nowhere..........with no marketing............all of them discovered and grew through word of mouth throughout steam.

..........you think PC gamers need a big marketing campaign to send them to a webpage to sign up for a $5 service?

Its not because of marketing.

Stop being you. The answer is yes, many people are not aware of it.

Alot of yalls talk about long-term planning when you all are so short sighted. If the weight of gamepass being sustainable is based on Xbox sales, then you have a threshold for how successful it can be. If MS finds themselves in last place again, and far behind Sony in 3rd party sales and revenue something will have to change. 

On the positive side, that will make Xbox sort of invaluable to MS as their main delivery device for the service. However they probably will need alot less developers making dedicated windows machine games. So all those devs they bought will have to be considered for the chopping block. 

They could consider going 3rd party and making GP available for all platforms, but Sony and Nintendo would probably not love that maybe? All in all I think in a gen or two the Xbox brand won't be any where close to dominating the industry. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I presume that alot of people have their Gamepass subscription because they use the "$1 conversion" trick. Which is, they have a thing in which you can convert all of your XBL Gold subscription months into GamePass with just a $1. And the upper limit was 36 months, 3 years worth of XBL Gold.  So people loaded up on XBL Gold and then paid the $1 to convert it to GamePass. All of those people did it during 2020. So in 2023, there's going to be alot of people deciding whether they want to still keep their GamePass subscription or not.

It was popular in 2019, too. That's how my Gamepass sub is still going until June 2022. I think that trick actually still works lol.

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Stop being you. The answer is yes, many people are not aware of it.

think about how stupid your excuse is.

you think windows gamers...........with windows booting everytime they turn on their gaming pc..............don't know that they can get gamepass for $5 a month?

you can't possibly be that stupid.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Alot of yalls talk about long-term planning when you all are so short sighted. If the weight of gamepass being sustainable is based on Xbox sales, then you have a threshold for how successful it can be. If MS finds themselves in last place again, and far behind Sony in 3rd party sales and revenue something will have to change. 

On the positive side, that will make Xbox sort of invaluable to MS as their main delivery device for the service. However they probably will need alot less developers making dedicated windows machine games. So all those devs they bought will have to be considered for the chopping block. 

They could consider going 3rd party and making GP available for all platforms, but Sony and Nintendo would probably not love that maybe? All in all I think in a gen or two the Xbox brand won't be any where close to dominating the industry. 

that's why Gamepass on PC was important.

i don't know how much xcloud is going to help. its not a perfect solution

and, i can't possibly see it working better as more users logon to stream games at the same time.

but if gamepass is only growing based on the people who are just now buying xbox hardware, its going nowhere.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

think about how stupid your excuse is.

you think windows gamers...........with windows booting everytime they turn on their gaming pc..............don't know that they can get gamepass for $5 a month?

you can't possibly be that stupid.

They're not even aware of GamePass, are you completely retarded? There's no marketing for it on PC. Unless they're running around in console circles most don't have a clue about it.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They're not even aware of GamePass, are you completely retarded? There's no marketing for it on PC. Unless they're running around in console circles most don't have a clue about it.

Agreed. I just told one of my hermit friends irl about gamepass today. He had no idea what it was. Now, he loves the idea of playing AoE4, fh5 and halo for a low price. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

:drake:dude, windows literally gives you messages in the bottom right icon . they absolutely send messages about gamepass, especially to people who are not currently subscribed

the windows store literally shows gamepass as one of its main advertisements, especially when they show a major video game like Flight Simulator and now AoE4, and it says to get it on GamePass.

why are you pretending to play stupid?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake:dude, windows literally gives you messages in the bottom right icon . they absolutely send messages about gamepass, especially to people who are not currently subscribed

the windows store literally shows gamepass as one of its main advertisements, especially when they show a major video game like Flight Simulator and now AoE4, and it says to get it on GamePass.

why are you pretending to play stupid?

Everyone disables notifications, and no one uses the Windows store.

Get real you fake PC using dickhead.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Everyone disables notifications, and no one uses the Windows store.

Get real you fake PC using dickhead.

LOL i love how these extremely stupid people who don't know about gamepass, are tech saavy enough to go around outside the windows store.

it really is funny watching you just stack more bullshit on top of your existing bullshit.

microsoft............who is running ad campaigns on nfl games right now.......isn't marketing enough to make pc gamers know about gamepass.:drake:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i love how these extremely stupid people who don't know about gamepass, are tech saavy enough to go around outside the windows store.

it really is funny watching you just stack more bullshit on top of your existing bullshit.

microsoft............who is running ad campaigns on nfl games right now.......isn't marketing enough to make pc gamers know about gamepass.:drake:

I'm not having this debate with you. You're out of your depths.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm not having this debate with you. You're out of your depths.

No, you're the one trying to make an incredibly stupid argument, and whenever i poke a logical hole........you actually resort to stupider excuses that make less sense.

That's why you're not debating.

I'm not out of my depth...............you're just running out of excuses, thats all.

22 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Holy crap, cows are becoming as stupid as the sheep.

So they'd rather spend 180 bucks on 3 games just because they can own them forever, and not spend the same playing the same games and many more.

What a moronic statement. Those 3 games can easily be sold to make my money back after I’m done playing them. With GamePiss I pay $180 and own nothing. The money goes down a bottomless pit to fund Phil’s new Ferrari purchase. Keep bending over for Phil dumbass :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
56 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

What a moronic statement. Those 3 games can easily be sold to make my money back after I’m done playing them. With GamePiss I pay $180 and own nothing. The money goes down a bottomless pit to fund Phil’s new Ferrari purchase. Keep bending over for Phil dumbass :sabu:

Yuck.

I don't sell games.