CoD Vanguard GS review - 7.0

The Good
Destructible environments in multiplayer add a dynamic feel to matches
Tuning match types based on your desired experience is a nice addition
Over-the-top characters and super-evil villains make for a fun story
Guns feel great and loadouts and Gunsmith customization are meaningful
Changes to how Zombies works make the mode more approachable

The Bad
Characters don't really feel distinct enough and campaign missions fail to distinguish them
Emphasis on unique characters doesn't mix well with Call of Duty formula
Some campaign missions are much weaker than others, especially when pushing out of the usual pop-and-shoot approach
Zombies is missing the story-focused puzzle box elements that make the mode great

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/call-of-duty-vanguard-review-personnel-problems/1900-6417780/

I forgot this was coming out. With a new Battlefield and Halo in the same quarter CoD seems especially irrelevant this year.

• Upvote 1

IGN campaign - 70

https://www.ign.com/articles/call-of-duty-vanguard-single-player-campaign-review?utm_source=twitter

this campaign separate review bullshit has to be one of the most sleazy things to come out these sites in a long time. This way they can lambast the shit campaign and slap a 7.0 on it, but go ahead and 8.0 or 9.0 the MP to save their ad dollars and preferential treatment /promo deals with activision.

Absolute devious scum.

this game isn't worth anyone's time or money and we all know it.

Edited by B C
19 hours ago, B C said:

IGN campaign - 70

https://www.ign.com/articles/call-of-duty-vanguard-single-player-campaign-review?utm_source=twitter

this campaign separate review bullshit has to be one of the most sleazy things to come out these sites in a long time. This way they can lambast the shit campaign and slap a 7.0 on it, but go ahead and 8.0 or 9.0 the MP to save their ad dollars and preferential treatment /promo deals with activision.

Absolute devious scum.

this game isn't worth anyone's time or money and we all know it.

They do this because many, many people buy CoD for just the multiplayer and never touch the campaign and vice versa.  I actually like that.  I used to only buy COD for the campaign and when that turned to shit I just bought it for the multiplayer.  Now it's just shit.  Quit crying all of the time. 

• NPC 1
6 hours ago, B C said:

the woman in the game has special powers the 3 men don't have.

I havent heard about any of this. How woke is the game on a scale of 1 being not woke and 10 being Fagza Horizon 5?