Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*

Just now, Cooke said:

Oh yeah that must be it 🙂

She's younger than Keanu by 3 years and looks 10 years older. Nothing to do with fucking hair you tard 

For you, it clearly does.

He covers that with his beard.

LOL the crazy guy won an award, at least the show will end on a pleasant note.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking

I remember LemiJ arguing with me that that trailer was gameplay.... Even though the trailer ran at 24fps...which pretty much indicated it was a movie file 😂🤣

https://thegameawards.com/   Figure I'd make this thread a bit in advance so more people are likely to tune in. Should be nice to get a bump in activity on the forum.   Edit: Here

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Official 2021 Game Awards thread - Dec 9 at 5pm PST/8pm EST *Show over, It Takes Two is GOTY*

the matrix demo is providing renders of Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss from today, but also their original renders from 20 years ago.

And that character render may be from the original CGI studios. So, if they look a little limited in the face, it may be because of that.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

A Plague Tale Requiem and Alan Wake 2 were the highlights for me. Runner up was Hellblade 2. Their demo didn't exactly blow me away though, It looked great but was overly scripted and cinematic to the point where it didn't seem very interesting to play through.

I’ll check those 3 

:qbad: Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking simulator and we know how much you guys hate walking simulators. TLHBFR!

8EE165C9-F3B5-4F3D-9CA1-B5ADC1A1B60A.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 3
  • dead 1
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:qbad: Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking simulator and we know how much you guys hate walking simulators. TLHBFR.

Learnt that trick from Sony 

Edited by Cooke
5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Learnt that truck from Sony 

Nah, Sony games look better than their first trailers. Horizon’s gameplay looked amazing and the visuals and animation actually got improved from the last time they showed it. Hellblade 2 wasn’t only a downgrade in graphics from the 2019 CGI, the gameplay looked ass and boring. Nothing but walking scripted events. They better shows some actual combat or something that’s worth a damn or it will end up being one of the biggest lemming ownages we’ve seen in a while. You can’t spend all this time bashing Sony for walking simulators and one of your biggest games is a fucking walking sim with zero gameplay.

Edited by FIREPOWER
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:qbad: Anyone gonna talk about the obvious Hellblade 2 downgrade? I told you crazy lems that shit we saw in 2019 was CGI but you clowns maintained it wasn’t. To top it off the gameplay was a scripted walking simulator and we know how much you guys hate walking simulators. TLHBFR!

8EE165C9-F3B5-4F3D-9CA1-B5ADC1A1B60A.jpeg

hellblade-hellblade-2-senua-s-saga-1-1.j

Lemmings thought it would like this :D 

• aitch 1

the thing is, we saw Sensua run out of the cave, and then shes asks for a spear to throw, and you get to aim that I suppose.

but, that's just participating in a cutscene, that spear throw does nothing. The objective is to actually keep walking in their pre-determined direction.

There's some fights in God of War 2018 in which the fight will not end unless you fight with a boss in an area and get his health bar down to a certain point, and then it initiates a scene in which the fight moves to another area.

So, in essence, you can't defeat a boss until you reach a certain area, but at least there's real gameplay challenges occuring to reach checkpoints.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

hellblade-hellblade-2-senua-s-saga-1-1.j

Lemmings thought it would like this :D 

I remember LemiJ arguing with me that that trailer was gameplay.... Even though the trailer ran at 24fps...which pretty much indicated it was a movie file 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1