Halo Infinite campaign GS review - 9.0

Just now, jehurey said:

its obvious.

You're crying and whining in this post,

The reviews keep on saying "they've gone back to Halo 2", and because its not as bad as Halo 4 and 5, its supposed to be a big accomplishment.

If this were any other prestige franchise, like Zelda, and the reviews have said "they've managed to recapture the game design of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask" in the year 2021,  it wouldn't deserve a AAA score.

But apparently the standards for Halo haven't been very high for quite a while, now.

There isn't any special forum tactics required for me to state that fact.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The blatant overrating of this game is amazing. If this was called anything else it would have flopped hard.

Hey, at least, R2 had a really great co-op mode, that shit was fun.

After ODST and Resistance 2 got AAA'd I have zero faith in their FPS reviews. ODST was been and R2 was flat out bad. 

Posted Images

Just now, Substatic said:

You're crying and whining in this post,

Projection isn't going to work.....in this other thread as well. LOL

Its funny seeing how you've now clearly switched over to another tactic (that still isn't working).

Clear sign.

Just now, jehurey said:

Projection isn't going to work.....i 

You're literally making excuses for a video game scoring a high score that you don't like,

The reviews keep on saying "they've gone back to Halo 2", and because its not as bad as Halo 4 and 5, its supposed to be a big accomplishment.

If this were any other prestige franchise, like Zelda, and the reviews have said "they've managed to recapture the game design of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask" in the year 2021,  it wouldn't deserve a AAA score.

But apparently the standards for Halo haven't been very high for quite a while, now.

You must understand how pathetic this looks. There is no way someone can lack this much self awareness.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

You're literally

pointing out your projection, after you've switched over after making tons of points in which you tried to infuse your narrative, and that didn't work.

It really is fascinating how you keep trying to do things that don't remotely work.  Well, its not my temperament that's causing you to do this, its yours.

Its hilarious how bad the xbox situation is. Lets review the facts.

- Their biggest franchise  the game that used to be 9.5 average  the game that carried Xbox

- Returns after being MIA for 6 years

- Barely scrapes a 9.0 for the campaign, sounds like a flop for multiplayer

- Has an 82 on metacritic and is slipping

- Is now F2P with an extortiante amount of microtransactions to milk players to pay for its bloated development

- Is no longer an exclusive...

- and is in fact superior on another system on day 1

Those are the FACTS

And lemmings think this is the rape of the century :tom: That says more about Lemmings and the state of xbox than it does any other system. If you take away the Forza rehashes Xbox hasn't had shit worth playing in 10 years :risitas2:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

pointing out your projection, after you've switched over after making tons of points in which you tried to infuse your narrative, and that didn't work.

It really is fascinating how you keep trying to do things that don't remotely work.  Well, its not my temperament that's causing you to do this, its yours.

I have no clue what you're rambling about. I just pointed out a post ITT in which you were crying over a video game score. 

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

doubt its going to work for you today.

If this is bad bait, you're doing a bad job because you're actually whining about Halo's big win concurrently in 3 threads as we speak. :aitch:

Edited by Substatic
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

then it would be crashing and burning..............like it currently is, right now. LOL

I have you running scared in 3 threads at the moment. Avoiding Halo's huge win at all costs, even though it's the topic's subject.

It's delightful. I'm so happy! 

Just now, jehurey said:

I have you deluding yourself.

Now that's how you know you're in a bad place.

1. Forza scores 9.

Jerry gets scared and worried to log in SW.

2. Halo 3 scores a 9.

Jerry starts losing sleep.

3. GoW Best on PC.

Jerry loses his mind!

1. Forza scores 9.

Jerry gets scared and worried to log in SW.

2. Halo 3 scores a 9.

Jerry starts losing sleep.

3. GoW Best on PC.

Jerry loses his mind!

He's getting angry again. These posts are starting to get bigger.

I'm not the one spamming "muh  troll bait".

No, me accurately describing what you attempted, and failed.....is not spamming.

Now you re-attempting your failed baits, over and over again. That's spamming.

Just now, jehurey said:

failed baits, 

:omglol:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's still describing himself.........except he forgets to mention the parts where he also Instantly fails.

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

Projection isn't going to work.....in this other thread as well. LOL

Its funny seeing how you've now clearly switched over to another tactic (that still isn't working).

Clear sign.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you're describing yourself.

Oh man, he's really unraveling now.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, me accurately describing what you attempted, and failed.....is not spamming.

Now you re-attempting your failed baits, over and over again. That's spamming.

35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

then it would be crashing and burning..............like it currently is, right now. LOL