EA is “very disappointed” with BF2042’s performance, possibly moving to Free to Play

On 2022-01-21 at 1:14 PM, Vini said:

EA should be disappointed for releasing one of the worst games ever made, not just sales numbers. 

Talk about hyperbole. If you actually think this is one of the worst games ever made, then you haven’t played many games at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go play BC2 in portal and come tell me with a straight face that the gunplay is better. The bullet spread and deviation is out of control and anyone who prefers that is crazy. BF3 and BF1 are ok but s

Whatever Sony offers, Microsoft can offer double. 

Yeah he should just walk away from a series that had its best selling and one of its highest rated entries just a handful of years ago. Makes sense     They already have a winning formula, t

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Talk about hyperbole. If you actually think this is one of the worst games ever made, then you haven’t played many games at all.

100% BF2042 is literally one of the worst games ever released. 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

100% BF2042 is literally one of the worst games ever released. 

No that is a ridiculous statement. The core gameplay is pretty good when it works (best gunplay in the entire series if ill be honest) the bugs and glitches are what held it back, and right now there is also a distinct lack of content that is also hurting the game. DICE needs to get their shit together when it comes to bug fixes and content updates but the game is more than playable and shits on everything else out there when everything clicks.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No that is a ridiculous statement. The core gameplay is pretty good when it works (best gunplay in the entire series if ill be honest) the bugs and glitches are what held it back, and right now there is also a distinct lack of content that is also hurting the game. DICE needs to get their shit together when it comes to bug fixes and content updates but the game is more than playable and shits on everything else out there when everything clicks.

The gunplay in both BC2 and BF3, BF1 is way better. 

This game sucks on every conceivable level. Stop with the damage control. They need a major shakeup on this dev team. 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

The gunplay in both BC2 and BF3, BF1 is way better. 

This game sucks on every conceivable level. Stop with the damage control. They need a major shakeup on this dev team. 

Go play BC2 in portal and come tell me with a straight face that the gunplay is better. The bullet spread and deviation is out of control and anyone who prefers that is crazy. BF3 and BF1 are ok but still not as good.

I've played more BF2042 than a lot of people so im well aware of its flaws, but im also aware of the good things that it does and trying to write everything off just to be able to join the hate train doesn't work.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

^ this video is just dumb, as if anyone gives a shit about shooting holes in doors.

one thing is very clear you guys complain but never played a BF in your life. noobs 

Edited by kaz
4 minutes ago, kaz said:

^ this video is just dumb, as if anyone gives a shit about shooting holes in doors.

one thing is very clear you guys complain but never played a BF in your life. noobs 

LOL ea shill over here.

• NPC 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, it clearly looks like Battlefield 2042 is the worst Battlefield

A lot of this is silly because they're using the remastered Portal assets from older games as comparisons, but obviously they didn't get as much attention as the new ones from the main 2042 package.

Im not sure why this matters to you though, you've done nothing but complain about how bad the series is for years now before BF2042.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

A lot of this is silly because they're using the remastered Portal assets from older games as comparisons, but obviously they didn't get as much attention as the new ones from the main 2042 package.

Im not sure why this matters to you though, you've done nothing but complain about how bad the series is for years now before BF2042.

[Twinblade, for years]: "Care about Battlefield!!!!!!!!!"

[Twinblade, after a BF game flops and people are pointing out how bad things are]: "I don't know why you should care about this."

3 hours ago, kaz said:

Some stuff is legitimate, other stuff is silly and actually works against the point of the video (A shotgun won't blow apart a concrete barrier to that level, so BF2042's version is more realistic). Needless to say the game was clearly rushed and they had to make a lot of concessions to get 128 players working. Hopefully once they drop last gen consoles and get all the devs working together in the office again, things will improve.

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

[Twinblade, for years]: "Care about Battlefield!!!!!!!!!"

[Twinblade, after a BF game flops and people are pointing out how bad things are]: "I don't know why you should care about this."

why are you even here? you don't care about BF, never played a BF, and doesn't look to me that you ever try one, so why are you so obsessed with this franchise? 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

why are you even here? you don't care about BF, never played a BF, and doesn't look to me that you ever try one, so why are you so obsessed with this franchise? 

so I can use that line against you in the future?:umad:

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so I can use that line against you in the future?:umad:

you mean about BF? Sadly I almost played every BF. I think the only one I never played was hardline. but if it makes you happy, you can use it however you want I dont care