CTV and other mainstream medias trying really hard to label the truckers convoy as extremists.

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

New poll finds that 62% of Americans don't think Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump were still president

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10554157/62-Americans-think-Putin-WOULDNT-invaded-Ukraine-Trump-president-poll-claims.html

jerry :lul: 

Of course not, because Trump would have resulted in Putin getting more money from sanctions being lifted.

That poll is saying that 62% of people think Trump is a Putin puppet and would appease him.

I love how you tried to spin it as "Trump is tough against Putin"

When he literally isn't

At the Helsinki summit in 2018, a reporter asked Trump if he would tell Putin, who was standing right there, and tell him that Russia interfered with the 2016 election.

And Trump acted about as much of a fagget as you did with answering my Yes or No question about you saying that the US should enter Ukraine to fight Russian soldiers.

Probably moreso than you. Trump said that he believed Putin and that he took his side, and he clearly had nothing to say about election interference.

So I can see how you seem to like those people, you're just as cowardly as they are.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if BLM supporter bank accounts were frozen and all their personal info released on Twitter and Twitter doing nothing to stop hacked information from being used.   Weird how the hunte

I've only discovered this forum a few weeks ago and here are the things I witnessed Soyboy over here defends or not care about.   Things Mr. Soy latte defended:   Woke SJW racial/g

''Tell me a freedom that you've lost'' shouts Karen's husband.   How about being barred entry from private and government owned businesses (restaurants, bars, gyms, theaters, liquor stores,

Posted Images

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

You've easily lost this argument.

You lied about Trump not doing anything to penalize Russia, you lied about Trump telling Syria he was going to attack, you lied about no planes being destroyed, and you lied about the sanctions.

And when you get called out for lying you immediately jump on your sperg-go-round and write giant time-sink posts hoping you can bore everyone to death so you can get the last word in.

This is how pathetic you are. :pavarotti:

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

Of course not, because Trump would have resulted in Putin getting more money from sanctions being lifted.

Obama's president: Putin invades Crimea
Trump's president: Putin does nothing
Biden's president: Putin invades Ukraine

Looks like Putin attacks when Democrat wimps are in the Oval Office. :umad:

Meanwhile Brandon's numbers continue to free fall:

33% approval on Ukraine and only 23% think he's better on global leadership than Trump of all people. :biggrin:

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

Extremely stupid and childish

6sy3HSE.jpeg

I'm not going to comment on the trucker stuff but I was in a session war on GTA last night and some guy mentioned feeling like the president of urkraine and it felt good and it's like Americans have no idea what it's like to have a domestic war since we haven't had one since the Civil War. 

All of these regime busting patriots have some power fantasy of fighting a ground war in their backyard. This isn't something they want and they need to chill with their military gear they got off of Amazon and Wish. 

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

Trump's president: Putin does nothing

33% approval on Ukraine and only 23% think he's better on global leadership than Trump of all people. :biggrin:

Biden is napping at his Delaware house despite Putin continuing to escalate, including threatening the usage of nuclear weapons again....

On 2022-02-27 at 10:20 AM, Saucer said:

You lied about Trump not doing anything to penalize Russia,

No I didn't.

Where was the lie?

On 2022-02-27 at 10:40 AM, Saucer said:

Trump's president: Putin does nothing Because Trump appeases him.

LOL he tries to shift over to something else because he really knows he's not going to convince his own fucking mother that Trump wasn't anything other than a cuck for Putin.

Once again, the 2018 Helsinki Press Conference where a report literally tells Trump why doesn't he say, right in front of Putin who is standing 10 feet from him, that Russia interfered with the 2016 US Election and to not do it again.

And Trump talks about a soccer ball gift he got from Putin:tom:

Even Bill O'Reilly knows that Trump is a Putin cuck.

:drake: These dumb bastards are trying to sell us on the idea that Trump was hard on Putin in the year 2022:drake::drake::drake::drake:

On 2022-02-27 at 2:24 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm not going to comment on the trucker stuff but I was in a session war on GTA last night and some guy mentioned feeling like the president of urkraine and it felt good and it's like Americans have no idea what it's like to have a domestic war since we haven't had one since the Civil War. 

All of these regime busting patriots have some power fantasy of fighting a ground war in their backyard. This isn't something they want and they need to chill with their military gear they got off of Amazon and Wish. 

Ukrainians are picking up guns, and they are doing their part to try and scare away Russian troops.

Also doing things like removing their own highway signs to confuse the Russians so that they get lost.

And helping each other, and women and children, with medical assistance and getting out of harm's way.

And over here????????

About 40% of the population couldn't put on a fucking mask without screaming bloody murder.

LOL, to properly put this into perspective:

Trump withheld aid from Ukraine and frequently bashed NATO, despite what he's now claiming amid Russia's unprovoked war

17 hours ago
  • Trump on Monday once again made false claims on Ukraine and NATO. 
  • The former president has sought to rewrite history when it comes to Ukraine as Russia attacks.
  • Trump in 2019 was impeached, in part, for withholding military aid from Ukraine.

Former President Donald Trump continues to push a revisionist history when it comes to how he approached Ukraine and NATO while in the White House. 

Trump, who has repeatedly mischaracterized how NATO functions and is funded, in a new statement on Monday said, "I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars."

Both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush pressured NATO allies to increase spending — Trump was hardly the first. And since 2014, several years before Trump entered the White House, defense spending by NATO members has steadily increased.

"Since 2014, all Allies in Europe and Canada have increased defense spending every year. And they have, in total, added 270 billion extra for defense," NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said earlier this month. 

In other words, Trump is taking credit for a trend that began before he was president — and he's done so repeatedly.

Trump in his new statement also said, "There would be no NATO if I didn't act strongly and swiftly."

But during his presidency, Trump repeatedly bashed NATO and raised fears that the US would leave the alliance. His approach to NATO created historic tensions with key US allies. 

"Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective antitank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!" Trump went on to say in the statement.

It's true that Javelin anti-tank missiles were sold to Ukraine during the Trump era. But Trump in 2019 was also impeached, in part, for withholding roughly $400 million of military aid from Ukraine as it continued to fight a war against Kremlin-backed rebels in the Donbas region. Trump froze the aid while pressuring Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky — currently being lauded as a hero as Russia invades his country — to launch an investigation into then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, over baseless allegations of corruption. 

Trump's suggestion that the Obama administration only sent "blankets" to Ukraine is also false.

After Russia invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea in 2014, there were growing calls in Washington for the US to provide Kyiv with security assistance. The Obama administration refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine over fears it could escalate the conflict with Russia, and has faced criticism over this. But the US under Obama did ultimately provide Ukraine with millions in security assistance, including military equipment and training. Between 2014 and 2016, the US committed over $600 million in security assistance to Ukraine.

Under the Biden administration, the US has provided Ukraine with roughly $1 billion in security assistance, including lethal aid. 

With a Russian invasion of Ukraine underway, Trump and his Republican allies have made the case that Moscow never would've attacked if he was in the White House, and many in the GOP have sought to politicize the crisis. Meanwhile, top experts on Russia and authoritarianism have said that Trump emboldened Russian President Vladimir Putin — and helped pave the way for this war. 

Insaucel literally thought he could spread Trump revisionism, and was literally attempting to do what Trump is doing now.  :drake: