Gran Turismo Sport exceeds 14 million players

17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

A fucking useless point to make considering I never mention player count as being equal to sales and my thread title clearly point out the number is for player count. What is the point of bringing that obvious fact up if you’re not trying to damage control GT Sport’s numbers?

I clearly mention these are player count numbers and I even go as far as subtracting a million from the numbers given to account for the fact that this number is player count only and not sales.  :cosby2: What point are you making here exactly by stating the obvious that has already been mentioned in the OP and the article I posted? 

You brought up Forza in the OP bitch saying it's not near these numbers when I basically prove that they are... don't get upset with me that you started off this thread with that mentality and I brought the counter argument...

...and that counter argument wasn't ever even "Damage controlling GT's numbers"... I'm simply calling out that bullshit statement you made in the OP.

Get over it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LemiJ is adding up sales on Steam, windows store and Xbox + multiple sequels of the game vs one game on one system and he still came up short.    How pathetic is that? 

GT is always huge. I know casuals who buy Playsation consoles specifically for GT.

Exactly man, so excited for GT7. Getting huge psone/PS2 GT vibes from everything they've shown and it's everything i want from GT.

LOL I love how he pulled Microsoft store numbers out of his ass, implying that they achieve equal amounts of sales on steam.

it absolutely does not. Actual hermits would avoid buying it from the Microsoft store, and the vast majority would occur on steam.

And, in case he's forgotten, these were Universal Windows Platform games (UWP). So the vast majority of people who probably have this game downloaded on the Microsoft Store are Xbox owners. And therefore not actual purchases.:tom:

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL I love how he pulled Microsoft store numbers out of his ass, implying that they achieve equal amounts of sales on steam.

it absolutely does not. Actual hermits would avoid buying it from the Microsoft store, and the vast majority would occur on steam.

And, in case he's forgotten, these were Universal Windows Platform games (UWP). So the vast majority of people who probably have this game downloaded on the Microsoft Store are Xbox owners. And therefore not actual purchases.:tom:

^ :drake:

Derpy mad.  Big mad... that I posted actual proof of what I claimed... and him and Firepower are posting... butthurt. :tear2:

:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

he now trying to project about 6 posts too late:tom:

he lost this argument the moment he switched over to "xcloud":blessed:

Trying to change the subject... to another subject he's losing in another thread :hest:

He's done! :rofl:

Just now, Remij said:

Trying to change the subject... to another subject he's losing in another thread :hest:

He's done! :rofl:

oh shit, he's getting angry.

I'm not the one who brought up A.) Forza sales, and B.) Forza sales through the Microsoft store.

So you just admitted to trying to change the subject in this thread.

And, you also lost the argument, because you clearly avoided my points.

:blessed:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Remij said:

You brought up Forza in the OP bitch saying it's not near these numbers when I basically prove that they are... don't get upset with me that you started off this thread with that mentality and I brought the counter argument...

...and that counter argument wasn't ever even "Damage controlling GT's numbers"... I'm simply calling out that bullshit statement you made in the OP.

Get over it.

:qbad: Look at the meltdown the bitch is having because his precious Flopza was mentioned. Don’t be mad because a single GT game is almost outselling the entire Flopza franchise bitch. 

You brought up a fucking useless point because you are damage controlling GT Sport’s sales. You’re a fucking retard bringing up obvious shit like player count not being equal to sales to damage control. WTF does Flopza being in the OP have to do with sales not being the same as players?  Everyone knows that. The only people who think players equals sales are dumbass lemshits like you who were hyping Flopza Horizon 5’s 10 million players through GameAss as sales :sabu:

Either way, a single GT side dish game is outselling multiple Flopza games combined, get mad bitch. GT7 is gonna outsell the entire franchise combined :mickeyj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
19 hours ago, Remij said:

A patron gave me the actual numbers +/- 5% for FH4 and FH5 on Steamspy.

Z7FQJn0l.jpg

1.5+2.5M = 4M copies.... NOT counting the Windows Store versions....  Just like I said.. So yes.. my numbers WERE on point :smugcena:  At least 4M on Steam alone.  Let's say 5M on PC alone... in SALES... DESPITE GAMEPASS..  The console versions have done easily as well if not far better....  There's 10M sales from FH4 and FH5 alone... not even counting FM7...

And calm down... I'm not downplaying anything about GT... I'm stating the simple fact that Players =/= sales.  

GT5 12 million + GT Sport 14 million = 26 million

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

LemiJ is adding up sales on Steam, windows store and Xbox + multiple sequels of the game vs one game on one system and he still came up short. 

How pathetic is that? :sabu:

It's not pathetic at all.  Every Forza I listed was "free" on GamePass day one... and Forza STILL managed to outsell Gran Turdismo in actual sales over the same time period.

I mean, a new Forza releases.. and sales essentially stop for the past one... What's the problem?  Mad because Polyphony Digidull can only put out one game per generation while Forza can release multiple in the same time frame? :hest:

People presumably keep buying GTS on Playstation..... because that's the only car game it has worth a damn... and it's the only one released in the entire generation... so LOL yea, I'm comparing it to multiple Forza's :drake:

Edited by Remij

The other hilarious thing about this thread is....

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THE COWS IN THIS THREAD PLAY GRAN TURISMO SPORT :hest:

That tells you all you need to know.

Meanwhile everyone here played the fuck out of Forza Horzon  :smoke:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not pathetic at all.  Every Forza I listed was "free" on GamePass day one... and Forza STILL managed to outsell Gran Turdismo in actual sales over the same time period.

I mean, a new Forza releases.. and sales essentially stop for the past one... What's the problem?  Mad because Polyphony Digidull can only put out one game per generation while Forza can release multiple in the same time frame? :hest:

People presumably keep buying GTS on Playstation..... because that's the only car game it has worth a damn... and it's the only one released in the entire generation... so LOL yea, I'm comparing it to multiple Forza's :drake:

You're adding up multiple sequels on multiple systems vs one system with one game... AND YOU STILL CAME UP SHORT :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're adding up multiple sequels on multiple systems vs one system with one game... AND YOU STILL CAME UP SHORT :sabu:

Nah.  I added up the amount of copies sold over roughly the same period of time...

And Forza is right up there.... despite being offered.... for free on GamePass.. :lawl:

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nah.  I added up the amount of copies sold over roughly the same period of time...

And Forza is right up there.... despite being offered.... for free on GamePass.. :lawl:

Post the actual totals and not hope and dreams :umad:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Post the actual totals and not hope and dreams :umad:

Well then post the actual GT numbers :drake:

The difference between me and you guys... is that I'm posting actual sales numbers.... and you're posting... users :hehe:

In that case FH5 alone beat the FUCK out of GTS.....