Uh oh another incoming Xbox exclusive Flop

Looks like CrossfireX is complete dogshit. Reviewers are complaining on Twitter and it now seems apparent that the reason it’s getting a stealth release in GameAss is because it might just be the worst game of the year so far. Some journalists even going as far as saying it’s the worst game they’ve played in a decade :cruise:.

Xbox GameAss delivering another dogshit experience for lemshits. Crazy that lems will be playing this pile of watery human excrement while Cows will be playing GOTY candidate Horizon Forbidden West next week  :rawf:

Edited by FIREPOWER

"Straight to Gamepass" is quickly becoming the thing for flops that would otherwise stand no chance on the market. It's not surprising if you've ever checked out the abysmal lineup of movies available on Netflix. Most content exists only to be filler.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ghostz said:

I have never even heard of this game :D 

in fact, you and Jerry are the only people who have mentioned “crossfirex” in a post since 2013. 

wkc9ofH.jpg

:lemming:

Its the biggest Xbox release until November. God xbox is bad :danylol:

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

"Straight to Gamepass" is quickly becoming the thing for flops that would otherwise stand no chance on the market. It's not surprising if you've ever checked out the abysmal lineup of movies available on Netflix. Most content exists only to be filler.

Yup, GamePass is becoming your local RedBox.

And it boils down to the subscription price.

There's a reason, last year, Microsoft tried to sneak a 100% Xbox Live Gold price increase. They're not making any money with their "services" and they either have to:

A.) Increase monthly subscription prices

or

B.) Cut the quality of what they are offering.

So, mostly likely, you will see QUALITY GAMES quietly leaving Game Pass, and the NEW GAMES they will cycle into Game Pass will be pieces of shit like this.  And they'll keep on doing this until 5% of games are NEW and of Good quality, 30% are just OLD GAMES, and 65% is just bottom-of-the-barrel shit that's accumulated.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup, GamePass is becoming your local RedBox.

And it boils down to the subscription price.

There's a reason, last year, Microsoft tried to sneak a 100% Xbox Live Gold price increase. They're not making any money with their "services" and they either have to:

A.) Increase monthly subscription prices

or

B.) Cut the quality of what they are offering.

So, mostly likely, you will see QUALITY GAMES quietly leaving Game Pass, and the NEW GAMES they will cycle into Game Pass will be pieces of shit like this.  And they'll keep on doing this until 5% of games are NEW and of Good quality, 30% are just OLD GAMES, and 65% is just bottom-of-the-barrel shit that's accumulated.

5% of the games being good and quality makes the service worth the cost, and then some. 

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

5% of the games being good and quality makes the service worth the cost, and then some. 

:tom:not when they're getting chopped up into pieces like Halo Infinite clearly was.

that's the other side-affect.

what's your next High AAA-quality game that is coming to GamePass?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

:tom:not when they're getting chopped up into pieces like Halo Infinite clearly was.

that's the other side-affect.

what's your next High AAA-quality game that is coming to GamePass?

Halo infinite isn’t a quality game. It’s mp isn’t even on gamepass, so poor example 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Halo infinite isn’t a quality game. It’s mp isn’t even on gamepass, so poor example 

actually, you just gave me another reason to say that gamepass isn't necessarily if you typed "MP isn't even on gamepass"

So, thanks for the assist.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

actually, you just gave me another reason to say that gamepass isn't necessarily if you typed "MP isn't even on gamepass"

So, thanks for the assist.

It’s not, it’s F2P?

did you not know this?

also.. gamepass isn’t necessarily what?

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

It’s not, it’s F2P?

did you not know this?

also.. gamepass isn’t necessarily what?

if you read my post, the point that i was making is that Halo got chopped up

Halo, in case you didn't know, was a FULLY FEATURED game that had both multiplayer and single-player, and co-op, and forge

ALL together. At launch.

So............when I say that the game was "chopped up"

I'm being correct, am I not?:scsa: