Cyberjunk next gen update released

5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Does it look better on PC too with this update?

PC-SPECIFIC

• Added a benchmark mode. You can find it in Settings > Run Benchmark.
  • Added a "Toggle walking" option when playing with keyboard. It is activated by pressing G during exploration. The key can be rebinded in Settings.
  • Enabled transparent ray-traced reflections on glossy coating of some cars.
  • Enabled Variable Rate Shading (VRS). This feature boosts rendering performance and visual quality by varying the shading rate for different regions of the frame. Available only on compatible hardware.
  • Fixed an issue which blocked Resolution Scaling on AMD graphics cards when Ray Tracing was enabled

full patch notes:

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/41435/patch-1-5-next-generation-update-list-of-changes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghostz payed for a $350 dinner for himself and his GF the other day but he can't buy a new copy of Cyberpunk....something isn't adding up here  

they had a lead developer leave, and i remember somebody posting a photo comparison of that guy from back in 2010 to today, and the poor guys looked like his soul got sucked out from his body.  

I have a feeling I will enjoy it a lot more this time. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Okay so 5 hour free trial on both ps and Xbox. I’ll download it so at least I know what I’m talking about when I bash this game 

:lawl:looks like we have a new top title for Rent-a-Center's most excited upcoming game of Spring 2022: a 5 hour time trial of Cyberpunk on GamePass.

Barely edging his previous top upcoming games: the full version of Madden that released last August, and the full version of Battlefield 2042.

Better rush through the character customization screen, or else you won't be able to get outside of your apartment within the 5 hour time limit. LOL

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl:looks like we have a new top title for Rent-a-Center's most excited upcoming game of Spring 2022: a 5 hour time trial of Cyberpunk on GamePass.

Barely edging his previous top upcoming games: the full version of Madden that released last August, and the full version of Battlefield 2042.

Better rush through the character customization screen, or else you won't be able to get outside of your apartment within the 5 hour time limit. LOL

Madden is out in two days :love: 

but no, I’ve been playing hellblade as of Sunday. It’s okay, probably going to finally buy Metroid now that I have the OLED switch. 

i have no interest in this game, but I’ll try it. 

Edited by ghostz

Actually the RT update on PC is pretty nice.  Adds RT shadowing to all objects from local lights and not only the sun.  Big improvement.

FLqESQOXIAIFuPF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FLqJsFsWUAIgpnG?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FLqKxf_XwAMVIxA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Makes the world feel even more grounded.

But meh, fuck this game :smilecry:

• Like 1

oh nice job with the shadows.

but c'mon, the fucking thumbnail to the youtube video shows a bar on the right side of the screen, and absolutely no people.

i'm gonna have to get that crowd mod that i saw last week, and even then I wasn't really impressed with that mod.

they designed this city to have stupidly huge walkways that don't make any sense.

Rentboy edited his post :lawl: He was so sure this was going to be the full game on his monthly rental service.

Now he's willing to settle for the 5 hour trial becauase this broke ass lemkid onpy plays freebies or rentals

25 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Rentboy edited his post :lawl: He was so sure this was going to be the full game on his monthly rental service.

Now he's willing to settle for the 5 hour trial becauase this broke ass lemkid onpy plays freebies or rentals

I said “it’s a rumor and if it’s true TLHBR” I simply edited it bc the new gen versions are officially released. 

you try so hard :mj:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

he's already said that the UPCOMING games that he's looking forward on GamePass for this Spring 2022 is.....

EA releasing the full version of Madden that came out last August

And Battlefield 2042.  I shit you not, he actually typed that.

So imagine his excite at the idea he gets to play a game with actual ray-tracing it.  Even if its just for a 5-hour demo.:drake:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's already said that the UPCOMING games that he's looking forward on GamePass for this Spring 2022 is.....

EA releasing the full version of Madden that came out last August

And Battlefield 2042.  I shit you not, he actually typed that.

So imagine his excite at the idea he gets to play a game with actual ray-tracing it.  Even if its just for a 5-hour demo.:drake:

I don't see how him paying for a GamePass subscription for Madden and BF2042... is any worse than you paying for one for Telling Lies, and It Takes Two..

:hest:

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't see how him paying for a GamePass subscription for Madden and BF2042... is any worse than you paying for one for Telling Lies, and It Takes Two..

:deadest:

also playing hellblade and rainbow six. 

Jerry hasn’t turned his PS5 on in months :D 

im also playing riders republic, a game that scored the same as HFW :love:

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

If you liked Witcher 3, you will definitely like Cyberpunk. The stories and characters share a lot the same DNA from that game.

that's great to hear. i beat witcher 3 like 3 times. the technical issues really killed CB's immersion for me. however, this is all looking great!

2 hours ago, Remij said:

his butthurt from last week just arrived?

oh wait.........it never left:lawl: