PS5 nearly doubles Xbox Series X|S, research firm estimates

wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft moved all Series X units, or almost all Series X units over to All-Access subscription purchases to get people to pay an additional $360 + tax to have them pay 24 months of GamePass ultimate as no discount.

• Like 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Checked same site for PS5.    Sold out.     

The only people buying Series S are parents who got the wrong Xbox 

Bbbbut @ghostzsaid Xbox Series S/X sold 2 to 4 million in two days, and Sony hadn't sold a single console since September and Xbox caught up...... seems he was severely mistaken 

Posted Images

So, I'm bumping this thread because the biggest sign that Series X is not as hot as lemmings are pretending it is, became easily verifiable for me today.

I was cleaning me email, and I saw an email from YESTERDAY, from the Microsoft Store.

ASfClA5.png

So, its not even a new email. Its one from yesterday.  And it said that the Series X was in stock and to "act today before its too late"

Oh my, so...............clearly if I go there a day late, its gotta be sold out, right?

So I make my relatively reasonable bundle, and was able to add it to the cart.

GrmNwBs.png

But, clearly, even if I add it to the cart, there's no way they'll let me checkout, its gotta be sold out, right?

Well.....

Nah, not really.

npAp7PI.png

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, I'm bumping this thread because the biggest sign that Series X is not as hot as lemmings are pretending it is, became easily verifiable for me today.

I was cleaning me email, and I saw an email from YESTERDAY, from the Microsoft Store.

ASfClA5.png

So, its not even a new email. Its one from yesterday.  And it said that the Series X was in stock and to "act today before its too late"

Oh my, so...............clearly if I go there a day late, its gotta be sold out, right?

So I make my relatively reasonable bundle, and was able to add it to the cart.

GrmNwBs.png

But, clearly, even if I add it to the cart, there's no way they'll let me checkout, its gotta be sold out, right?

Well.....

Nah, not really.

npAp7PI.png

Holy fuck DF’s report on ER made Jerry buy an Xbox :kaz: @Vini @Remij

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your email from Microsoft. It says, “Dear Mic…..”.

Yeah, that's not Michael.

I'll go one step further...........that's not a name at all.

In fact, you've ALREADY GIVEN yourself a really big hint in the way you typed your post.:drake:

• dead 1
Just now, ghostz said:

:mickey: whatever you say, Mike 

I love how not even you believe it, and it already started dawning on you as you were typing that post, because you already typed the actual word before you typed "Michael"

:tom:

4MmCfct.png

Another ghost swing and miss.

And I also love how he's avoiding what was being argued in this thread. LOL he knows he lost that, as well.

Just now, jehurey said:

I love how not even you believe it, and it already started dawning on you as you were typing that post, because you already typed the actual word before you typed "Michael"

:tom:

4MmCfct.png

Another ghost swing and miss.

And I also love how he's avoiding what was being argued in this thread. LOL he knows he lost that, as well.

Microsoft addresses emails with “Dear Microsoft”? :mj:

Just now, ghostz said:

Microsoft addresses emails with “Dear Microsoft”? :mj:

No they don't, because Dear Microsoft is not a salutation occurring at the beginning of a sentence. 

Its being typed in the MIDDLE of a sentence.

Wow................you really didn't do well in high school English, didn't you?:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

No they don't, because Dear Microsoft is not a salutation occurring at the beginning of a sentence. 

Its being typed in the MIDDLE of a sentence.

Wow................you really didn't do well in high school English, didn't you?:tom:

“Act now before it’s too late Dear Microsoft”

:lemming:

When’s it arrive?:kaz: