Forbidden west on PS5 looks like an upscaled PS3 game. No anti aliasing, shimmering, over sharpened blurry mess

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

I still can’t believe the outrage on resetera. People are mad and disappointed. The game is literally giving people headaches due to the low IQ. 

U4u0JGc.jpg

N0QXfet.jpg
HZPtzYW.jpgX0zlz7V.jpg

What an absolute moron. So like 4 people in that thread out of thousands aren’t satisfied with the picture quality in performance mode and are choosing to play in Resolution mode? Is that your evidence that the game is broken? This is why you are a complete retard. Where do they say they are requesting refunds? Not a single person you have shown has asked for a refund.

:qbad: What a fucking imbecile. He’s spent hours combing through threads on Resetera to find a handful of complaints about image quality and that’s his proof Horizon is “broken”. I can do just about the same thing for every game ever created, comb through threads to find a handful people complaining about motion blur, image quality, glitches and controls. It doesn’t prove anything other than lemshits like you with too much time on their hands not playing Halo are the reason why the game is dead. If you dedicated this much time to playing Halo and Flopza on your Xbox Halo wouldn’t be dying and slipping off the charts on Xbox and PC as we speak. While cows are playing games, lemshits are combing though threads to find complaints and searching YouTube for every no-name backwater “tech” channel that has a complaint about Horizon. Absolutely unreal levels of desperation and sadness  :sabu:.

:vabe:  So this is what you are gonna be doing till November?

BB3A880F-074E-40FE-8C7A-C74C37BECA4E.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're trying so fucking hard dude... it's sad.   The game has some graphical issues and bugginess (so did the original)... but just give fucking credit where it's due man.. god damn.  It's

ghostz has talked more about this game than any nintendo game from the last 5 years  vini and ghostz cope threads.

Vini is such a fucking moron. He really should just stick his head under a big rig tire and have it run his empty head over.  

Posted Images

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

What an absolute moron. So like 4 people in that thread out of thousands aren’t satisfied with the picture quality in performance mode and are choosing to play in Resolution mode? Is that your evidence that the game is broken? This is why you are complete retard. Where do they say they are requesting refunds? Not a single person you have shown has asked for a refund.

:qbad: What a fucking imbecile. He’s spent hours combing through threads on Resetera to find a handful of complaints about image quality and that’s his proof Horizon is “broken”. I can do just about the same thing for every game ever created, comb through threads to find a handful people complaining about motion blur, image quality, glitches and controls. It doesn’t prove anything other than lemshits like you with too much time on their hands not playing Halo are the reason why the game is dead. If you dedicated this much time to playing Halo and Flopza on your Xbox Halo wouldn’t be dying and slipping off the charts on Xbox and PC as we speak. While cows are playing games, lemshits are combing though threads to find complaints and searching YouTube for every no-name backwater “tech” channel that has a complaint about Horizon. Absolutely unreal levels of desperation and sadness  :sabu:.

:vabe:  So this is what you are gonna be doing till November?

BB3A880F-074E-40FE-8C7A-C74C37BECA4E.jpeg

I spent 5 minutes. Want to make a ban bet I can find hundreds of more complaining about the graphics? 

Just now, ghostz said:

“GG released a statement saying they’re trying to fix the game, but nothings wrong” - firepower :lemming:

Every game has minor bugs and performance glitches that need to be ironed after launch. Halo has gone through dozens of them. I guess Halo is a broken piece of shit too going by your retarded lemshit logic  :sabu:

CCAEC689-F3FF-4719-99B6-841F26B99FF3.jpeg

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Ahhh, figured you’d run. :juggle:

Nah, I’m not running. I save ban bets for something worthwhile. You are obviously using it as a way distract from your epic failures in this thread. This forum has like 10 people posting in total. You getting banned from here won’t serve any purpose because we need a retard to laugh at :qbad:

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nah, I’m not running. I save ban bets for something worthwhile. You are obviously using it as a way distract from your epic failures in this thread. This forum has like 10 people posting in total. You getting banned from here won’t serve any purpose because we need a retard to laugh at :qbad:

Fine, sig bet? :smugcena:

13 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Every game has minor bugs and performance glitches that need to be ironed after launch. Halo has gone through dozens of them. I guess Halo is a broken piece of shit too going by your retarded lemshit logic  :sabu:

CCAEC689-F3FF-4719-99B6-841F26B99FF3.jpeg

Halo is a broken piece of shit, was that supposed to distract me from HFW being visually broken? :cruise:

20 hours ago, Remij said:

:-*:-*

Did you ever try the first one?  From what I've seen/read if you weren't a fan of the first one, you're not likely going to care for the sequel.. but many people do.  Prettier gfx aren't going to change the game fundamentally.  It's definitely not worth buying a PS5 over, especially since you're like me and not interested in buying one.

But I'm not about to let people just talk shit about this games visuals when it's very clearly a beautiful game.  It has image quality issues which diminish the impact of all the visual detail they packed in the game.. which is unfortunate.. but in resolution mode... it's pretty stunning.

Not my picture

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220220032401.pn

Like.. fuck off..  The game has incredible texture details (outside of the dinobots which haven't changed much from the originals) and the lighting and colors are gorgeous.  The water effects are incredible.  Everything is very pretty.

There are issues with animations, and other bugginess.  It's not a Naughty Dog or SSM level game in those metrics... but this game is doing things that most other games simply aren't in the open world category.

:-*

I have it installed on my shitstation 4 but never booted it up.

Never had an occasion to play it.

I shelved my shitstation because it looked so shitty on my tv.

24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Fine, sig bet? :smugcena:

Yea sig bet you find at least 500 actual owners TODAY of the game since you said “hundreds” were complaining about the game. I don’t wanna see you find some lemshit YouTube channel or forum on Reddit. I want people from a neutral website like Resetera or Neogaf complaining about issues they are having with the game being “broken” in your words. Not mild complaints, I mean some real  “the game is so broken I’m gonna stop playing it till it gets patched or I’m taking it to the store for a refund”.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea sig bet you find at least 500 actual owners TODAY of the game since you said “hundreds” were complaining about the game. I don’t wanna see you find some lemshit YouTube channel or forum on Reddit. I want people from a neutral website like Resetera or Neogaf complaining about issues they are having with the game being “broken” in your words. Not mild complaints, I mean some real  “the game is so broken I’m gonna stop playing it till it gets patched or I’m taking it to the store for a refund”.

no, I said hundreds more complaining about the graphics. Sorry, you trying to make it as specific as possible isn’t going to work here

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

no, I said hundreds more complaining about the graphics. Sorry, you trying to make it as specific as possible isn’t going to work here

FOH you clown. You’re now playing chicken :sabu:.

You ask for a sig bet I give you one and you’re now crying because you don’t like the terms :cruise:.

I get to decide the terms since you requested one. You made some incredibly stupid claims and my sig bet is to ensure you can actually bring proof of your claims. I’m not trying to be nice here. GTFO if you don’t like my terms, I’m not making another one :mjgrin:

13 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

FOH you clown. You’re now playing chicken :sabu:.

You ask for a sig bet I give you one and you’re now crying because you don’t like the terms :cruise:.

I get to decide the terms since you requested one. You made some incredibly stupid claims and my sig bet is to ensure you can actually bring proof of your claims. I’m not trying to be nice here. GTFO if you don’t like my terms, I’m not making another one :mjgrin:

Who's this Jerry's alt lmao how's we get another autistic cow on the forum