Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve already said my thoughts on that. Either you have a poor memory or you just block out every talking point that doesn’t conform to your views.

You think I'm going to change my stance for you or something? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

You think I'm going to change my stance for you or something? 

Can you at least elaborate on what kind of conditions Russia will agree to that will prevent them from invading Ukraine again? 

or did you suddenly forget about the Budapest Memorandum, in which Russia agreed to give security assurances to Ukraine, just to stab them in the back and break the agreement just like they’ve done many others? 

The ONLY agreement that could guarantee Ukraine’s security would be them joining NATO, but there is no chance of Russia letting that happen under the current conditions. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

It's usually called diplomacy. Ceasefire agreements, peace deals with conditions. 

If Ukraine wants to die miserably and have no future, that's their choice indeed but we don't have to enable them to do so. 

Russia has more men, their GDP just increased, their oil productions are down and they have enough allies to keep selling their oil. Oil price increases also benefits Russia.

You know who needs that oil the most? NATO nations actively fighting against their biggest energy provider through a proxy. Lmao. 

Suggesting them to retreat? That's not in the realm of possibility. Just a delusional talking point.

You haven't answered my question. Do you think Ukraine can win this conflict? Yes or no? This is vital because if you don't actively believe they can, then you're no better than a neo con warmonger. And if you think they can, it means you are delusional. 

What's with you and cooke with this "we" thing when you're talking about America?  You're not American you delusional fuck :kaz:

Who told you the Russian GDP increased the Kremlin?  Lol

Russian oil exports went from 33% of Europe down to 6%.... I know these pesky facts have a way shitting on your narrative :umad:

Yevgeny saw the writing on the wall, why do you think he attempted the coup?  He couldn't stand to see his mother Russia being depleted for a useless war. 

"You better kill me, but I won't lie.  I have to be honest, Russia is on the brink of disaster" 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Can you at least elaborate on what kind of conditions Russia will agree to that will prevent them from invading Ukraine again? 

or did you suddenly forget about the Budapest Memorandum, in which Russia agreed to give security assurances to Ukraine, just to stab them in the back and break the agreement just like they’ve done many others? 

The ONLY agreement that could guarantee Ukraine’s security would be them joining NATO, but there is no chance of Russia letting that happen under the current conditions. 

Do I look like a diplomat?

I agree Russia will never accept to let Ukraine join NATO. That would be their first demand most likely to ensure it never happens. 

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What's with you and cooke with this "we" thing when you're talking about America?  You're not American you delusional fuck :kaz:

Russian oil exports went from 33% of Europe down to 6%.... I know these pesky facts have a way shitting on your narrative :umad:

Yevgeny saw the writing on the wall, why do you think he attempted the coup?  He couldn't stand to see his mother Russia being depleted for a useless war. 

"You better kill me, but I won't lie.  I have to be honest, Russia is on the brink of disaster" 

Canada is in this as well, you idiot. Anything the US does reflects on Canada in some shape or form.

The GDP of Russia increased. This is an economic fact and no that didn't come from the Kremlin. Their economic situation is complex and challenging but hardly a disaster. I love how you brush off the fact the west is also experiencing high inflation and economic setbacks. 

Going by Prigozhin butthurt, dude is mad at Shoigu for not properly supporting them in their assault of Bahkmut. 

Oh yeah, the coup that never happened. Great indication of Russia's demise.  :D 

8 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

I agree Russia will never accept to let Ukraine join NATO. That would be their first demand most likely to ensure it never happens. 

So without a NATO alliance, what exactly keeps Russia in line with any agreement they sign today? 

2 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

Canada is in this as well, you idiot. Anything the US does reflects on Canada in some shape or form.

The GDP of Russia increased. This is an economic fact and no that didn't come from the Kremlin. Their economic situation is complex and challenging but hardly a disaster. I love how you brush off the fact the west is also experiencing high inflation and economic setbacks. 

Going by Prigozhin butthurt, dude is mad at Shoigu for not properly supporting them in their assault of Bahkmut. 

Oh yeah, the coup that never happened. Great indication of Russia's demise.  :D 

You were talking about America's support of Ukraine not Canada's..... Saying we as if you're American...delusional fuck :kaz:

Again where are you getting that information from that the Russian GDP increased? The Kremlin and Random YouTube vids are credible sources. 

The inflation rate in the west in DECREASING month by month while Russia's increase.  The top supporter of the Ukraine war (America) has the lowest inflation rate of the entire G7 :umad:

Can you read? I said attempted coup... The Russian Army is literally infighting... Putin top Merc came out and said Russia is on the brink... Putin just allegedly killed his top Merc..... All of well.. No panic in the Russian ranks.. Nothing to see here. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So without a NATO alliance, what exactly keeps Russia in line with any agreement they sign today? 

Putin will pinky swear and the deal is good as done.. Seeing that he is a man of his word and all. 

2 hours ago, Mr. House said:

You’re not a diplomat yet somehow you think a lasting peace is easily achievable if Ukraine just gives up and stops fighting even though history has clearly proven otherwise.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You guys seem to think that only way to make an agreement is for a country to be part of NATO in case they are invaded. 

This is above my knowledge of diplomacy and geopolitics, I can't in all good faith propose a sound plan that would work. Like I said, I'm not a diplomat. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You were talking about America's support of Ukraine not Canada's..... Saying we as if you're American...delusional fuck :kaz:

Again where are you getting that information from that the Russian GDP increased? The Kremlin and Random YouTube vids are credible sources. 

The inflation rate in the west in DECREASING month by month while Russia's increase.  The top supporter of the Ukraine war (America) has the lowest inflation rate of the entire G7 :umad:

Can you read? I said attempted coup... The Russian Army is literally infighting... Putin top Merc came out and said Russia is on the brink... Putin just allegedly killed his top Merc..... All of well.. No panic in the Russian ranks.. Nothing to see here. 

We = the west. 

To deny that these sanctions aren't hurting the west is well is just fucking ridiculous. Worst economy of my life time as far as I'm concerned. 

Is there any moment in history when there wasn't infighting in Russia? Also Wagner PMC is not the regular Russian army, even if it's an extended branch in some ways. It is no way indicative of infighting in the army or bad morale or anything that indicates the Russian forces are about to self implode. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

We = the west. 

To deny that these sanctions aren't hurting the west is well is just fucking ridiculous. Worst economy of my life time as far as I'm concerned. 

Is there any moment in history when there wasn't infighting in Russia? Also Wagner PMC is not the regular Russian army, even if it's an extended branch in some ways. It is no way indicative of infighting in the army or bad morale or anything that indicates the Russian forces are about to self implode. 

The world wide inflation is a result of the global pandemic genius and as I said it's decreasing down month by month.

Wait so you think the sanctions are hurting the west but has zero effect on Russia? You live in opposite world or something :kaz:

Can you fucking read? I said that was his top merc, didn't say it was the Russian army.... But he was the 2nd major player of the Russian forces, Putin of course is the top dog.     To act as if the attempted coup and subsequent killing of the wagner groups leader is not indicative of the infighting... Then you're more delusional than I thought. 

48 minutes ago, Mr. House said:

You guys seem to think that only way to make an agreement is for a country to be part of NATO in case they are invaded. 

This is above my knowledge of diplomacy and geopolitics, I can't in all good faith propose a sound plan that would work. Like I said, I'm not a diplomat. 

Context matters dipshit. Given Putin's history of breaking agreements and his invading a sovereign nation unprovoked... Literally proves the need for NATO. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

India is buying Russian oil in large quantities and selling it to Europe. Europe is basically still paying for Russian oil, they're just getting it from another source. Sad but there is little that can be done about that at this point.

9 hours ago, Mr. House said:

It's the only option that someone could honestly believe Putin would respect. He's not an elected official anymore. He'll be running things in 5 years, 10 years from now. 

So any deal would only be as good as long as Putin finds it more favorable than absorbing all of the Ukraine. 

• Upvote 1

They broke into the defense line since Ukraine retook Robotyne. This is the potentially the biggest push I've seen since the start of the counter offensive. 

• Upvote 1

Ukraine just performed their biggest Drone attack on Russia since the beginning of the war. Videos showing explosions are flooding twitter. Apparently they even managed to strike an airfield nearly 700km behind the frontline taking out multiple strategic bombers.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ukraine just performed their biggest Drone attack on Russia since the beginning of the war. Videos showing explosions are flooding twitter. Apparently they even managed to strike an airfield nearly 700km behind the frontline taking out multiple strategic bombers.

Apparently a big part of it was done via cardboard drones from Australia. Nintendo Labo Drone Edition when?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Mr. House said:

They broke into the defense line since Ukraine retook Robotyne. This is the potentially the biggest push I've seen since the start of the counter offensive. 

According to reports from this morning they broke through the line in verbove and are on the outskirts of that town. Once this defensive line is breached in a few other areas Russia will have no choice but to retreat and give up the surrounding area.

• Upvote 1