Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Did you see that Putin is blaming Ukraine for allegedly funding terrorism attacks within Russia.....remember when you said that wasn't the case :umad:

Still getting your news from Twitter? You're late af. :umad: 

They're currently investing a direct link to Hunter Biden financing (through Ukrainians links). :umad: 

I am not joking. This is Russia. :umad:

The order of your Twitter post at the time was wrong and still is.That was my point all along.  :umad: 

I always said that they would try to link this to Ukraine if they can. Do you need me to bring my post that prove this? :umad: 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

Russia just crippled Ukraine’s civilian energy infrastructure with targeted strikes on several major thermal power plants but of course the same clowns in this thread who cried about Ukraine hitting a few oil and gas refineries have nothing to say about that.

19 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's okay. Mobilize 1+ million, now desperately need another half million. Obviously no loses.

Yeah keep recycling the same propaganda like a good little Putin vatnik. Thankfully we have enough visual evidence to know that Russia’s losses are far greater.

15 hours ago, David P said:

Still getting your news from Twitter? You're late af. :umad: 

They're currently investing a direct link to Hunter Biden financing (through Ukrainians links). :umad: 

I am not joking. This is Russia. :umad:

The order of your Twitter post at the time was wrong and still is.That was my point all along.  :umad: 

I always said that they would try to link this to Ukraine if they can. Do you need me to bring my post that prove this? :umad: 

Retard... I also provided news articles, link to the Russian state media and you tucked your tail and ran :drake:

You even tried to claim that Russian state media doesn't represent Putin's thoughts and feelings lmfao. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah keep recycling the same propaganda like a good little Putin vatnik. Thankfully we have enough visual evidence to know that Russia’s losses are far greater.

Anything you don't like is propaganda. Of course with a 1:5 artillery disadvantage, ammunition shortages, far less drones eating 100-200 fab glide bombs a day the elves are somehow magically taking less loses. Russia still has a manpower disadvantage but is taking territory, elves suffering no loses makes total sense

Screenshot-2024-04-11-20-00-13-08-40deb4

Edited by Playstation Tablet

Kharkov direction sounds totally stable for Ukraine.

In the Kharkov region, forced evacuation was announced from 47 settlements

04/11/2024 - 20:07

The forced evacuation of families with children from almost 50 settlements began in the Kharkov region, said the head of the regional military administration Oleg Sinegubov.

33 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Anything you don't like is propaganda. Of course with a 1:5 artillery disadvantage, ammunition shortages, far less drones eating 100-200 fab glide bombs a day the elves are somehow magically taking less loses. Russia still has a manpower disadvantage but is taking territory, elves suffering no loses makes total sense

Screenshot-2024-04-11-20-00-13-08-40deb4

Quality > quantity 

Russia has more artillery but their artillery crews suck compared to Ukraine’s. They waste far more shells and still struggle to hit targets. Plus their shitty Soviet Union era guns don’t compare to western artillery pieces when it comes to accuracy and range

Russia has more drones but their pilots suck, especially when it comes to FPVs. Ukranians are far more successful with their FPV strikes. There’s plenty of statistics out there that back this up.

The glided bombs are the main threat but even those are often inaccurate and miss their targets (which is why one just landed in a fucking Donetsk grocery store :lul: )

You’re lucky the U.S has yet to get their shit together or else you orcs wouldn’t be moving an inch on the frontlines.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Quality > quantity 

Russia has more artillery but their artillery crews suck compared to Ukraine’s. They waste far more shells and still struggle to hit targets. Plus their shitty Soviet Union era guns don’t compare to western artillery pieces when it comes to accuracy and range

Russia has more drones but their pilots suck, especially when it comes to FPVs. Ukranians are far more successful with their FPV strikes. There’s plenty of statistics out there that back this up.

The glided bombs are the main threat but even those are often inaccurate and miss their targets (which is why one just landed in a fucking Donetsk grocery store :lul: )

You’re lucky the U.S has yet to get their shit together or else you orcs wouldn’t be moving an inch on the frontlines.

Don't worry the wunderwaffe is coming. It's the 69th game changer :laff:

what was it. Javelins, byaraktars, switchblades, himars, Caesars I honestly lost count at this point.

The orcs are drunk alcoholics, the elves are a higher race warriors of light especially the ones they dragged off the streets at the age of 55. Talk about cope.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Retard... I also provided news articles, link to the Russian state media and you tucked your tail and ran :drake:

You even tried to claim that Russian state media doesn't represent Putin's thoughts and feelings lmfao. 

That was for the other point that Russian didn't take the international warnings seriously. You're confusing two different arguments, which I didn't delve into or argue. Doesn't make the it's Ukraine, oh wait it's ISIS end of the post any more right.

Some crazy patriotic Russian TV personality is not the official words of the Kremlin. Lmao. Period. 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Quality > quantity 

Western tax payers money well spent. 

3 minutes ago, David P said:

Western tax payers money well spent. 

How exactly did western tax payer money go towards 1950s era howitzers? Why exactly do you hate Ukraine so much that you're going to purposely play dumb and act like you don't know better?

Also:

They were likely decommissioned units no longer suitable for use.

13 minutes ago, David P said:

That was for the other point that Russian didn't take the international warnings seriously. You're confusing two different arguments, which I didn't delve into or argue. Doesn't make the it's Ukraine, oh wait it's ISIS end of the post any more right.

Some crazy patriotic Russian TV personality is not the official words of the Kremlin. Lmao. Period. 

The extremism displayed on Russian TV is absolutely a reflection of the Kremlin and Russian government. In fact a lot of that rhetoric comes from lawmakers and duma members directly affiliated with their government....

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-lawmaker-calls-wiping-uk-off-face-earth-1790002

No normal daytime TV program ANYWHERE ELSE is like this. Russians are fucked in the head and the type of westerner like yourself who constantly simps for them is just baffling to me.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

How exactly did western tax payer money go towards 1950s era howitzers? Why exactly do you hate Ukraine so much that you're going to purposely play dumb and act like you don't know better?

Also:

They were likely decommissioned units no longer suitable for use.

How do you think we ship weapons over there, on free rides from flying unicorns? 

Every one of you here who are cheerleading on the Ukrainian war are always downplaying all the collective western insane spendings. Thinking this had no economic ramification. Completely delusionals. 

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The extremism displayed on Russian TV is absolutely a reflection of the Kremlin and Russian government. In fact a lot of that rhetoric comes from lawmakers and duma members directly affiliated with their government....

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-lawmaker-calls-wiping-uk-off-face-earth-1790002

No normal daytime TV program ANYWHERE ELSE is like this. Russians are fucked in the head and the type of westerner like yourself who constantly simps for them is just baffling to me.

Yeah call me up when the Kremlin declare war on the UK. :|:D 

I'm just not drinking the west propaganda Kool Aid like you do.

I mean you though Ukraine actually stood a chance to recapture lost territories including Crimea. Probably still do. :D

Ukraine should have conceded territories and sign a ceasefire/peace talk back when I said they should. Prolonging this conflict only meant three things: Greater schism between east and west, Ukraine losing even more of it's territories and lives, collective west burning even more tax payers money on a pointless conflict.

21 minutes ago, David P said:

How do you think we ship weapons over there, on free rides from flying unicorns? 

Every one of you here who are cheerleading on the Ukrainian war are always downplaying all the collective western insane spendings. Thinking this had no economic ramification. Completely delusionals. 

Where is this insane spending? Thats all you talk about but you can't actually back that up. The funds from the U.S. in particular were just 3% of the annual defense budget....in the grand scheme of things thats nothing. There are plenty of other things that are hurting taxpayers, but the meager costs for supporting Ukraine are hardly among them.

21 minutes ago, David P said:

Yeah call me up when the Kremlin declare war on the UK. :|:D 

I'm just not drinking the west propaganda Kool Aid like you do.

I mean you though Ukraine actually stood a chance to recapture lost territories including Crimea. Probably still do. :D

Ukraine should have conceded territories and sign a ceasefire/peace talk back when I said they should. Prolonging this conflict only meant three things: Greater schism between east and west, Ukraine losing even more of it's territories and lives, collective west burning even more tax payers money on a pointless conflict.

Russia does not want peace dude. I don't understand why I have to keep on repeating this. Even if there is a ceasefire that freezes the current line of control it will be temporary at best. Russia will rebuild its army and attack again until they take over all of Ukraine. The costs in money and lives will only get greater in the long run, and Russia will become emboldened enough that they'll absolutely risk attacking a NATO country next. Don't even get me started on what this would all mean for Taiwan and the situation in the south china sea....

Wake up and smell the coffee. This is a dark point in history where western resolve is being tested and walking away from Ukraine will only make the world a much more dangerous place to live in.