Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Russia does not want peace dude. I don't understand why I have to keep on repeating this. Even if there is a ceasefire that freezes the current line of control it will be temporary at best. Russia will rebuild its army and attack again until they take over all of Ukraine. The costs in money and lives will only get greater in the long run, and Russia will become emboldened enough that they'll absolutely risk attacking a NATO country next. Don't even get me started on what this would all mean for Taiwan and the situation in the south china sea....

Wake up and smell the coffee. This is a dark point in history where western resolve is being tested and walking away from Ukraine will only make the world a much more dangerous place to live in.

This is just unfounded NATO fear mongering. 

There are far more chances of escalations now that we're in the conflict than if we stayed away. Your view of the war is completely backward. The longer you keep supporting this war, the more Ukrainians will die and the least of their country and people will remain. The more it goes on the greater the east and west schism.

Ukraine is going to loser either way so you are just slowing down the inevitable. 

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where is this insane spending? Thats all you talk about but you can't actually back that up. The funds from the U.S. in particular were just 3% of the annual defense budget....in the grand scheme of things thats nothing. There are plenty of other things that are hurting taxpayers, but the meager costs for supporting Ukraine are hardly among them.

You're completely delusional. US already overspend in the military anyway, so who cares, am I right? 

Meager costs. Lmfao. We have never supported a country this much for a war since WW2, and I say we because that goes for the entire collective west. On top of an already terrible economy. 

We're spending billions to hurt Russia, enrich the military industrial complex and money laundering from corrupt officials, it's all this is.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, David P said:

This is just unfounded NATO fear mongering. 

There are far more chances of escalations now that we're in the conflict than if we stayed away. Your view of the war is completely backward. The longer you keep supporting this war, the more Ukrainians will die and the least of their country and people will remain. The more it goes on the greater the east and west schism.

Ukraine is going to loser either way so you are just slowing down the inevitable. 

You're completely delusional. US already overspend in the military anyway, so who cares, am I right? 

Meager costs. Lmfao. We have never supported a country this much for a war since WW2, and I say we because that goes for the entire collective west. On top of an already terrible economy. 

We're spending billions to hurt Russia, enrich the military industrial complex and money laundering from corrupt officials, it's all this is.

Its clear you're a lost cause who's neck deep in Russia propaganda. And nobody is hurting Russia, they hurt themselves when they decided to invade another country and start the bloodiest war in Europe in WW2. But hey I guess that doesn't count for anything and there's nothing to be alarmed about or concerned in regards to the possibility of Russia wanting to expand further and wage war forever because they're clearly a peaceful nation who is just going after nazis and trying to stop evil NATO am I right :roll:

And nobody is directly supporting war. Everyone with a moral compass is supporting Ukraine's right to DEFEND itself, which is a core part of the UN charter. Russia can end the war in an instant by fucking off and withdrawing their troops.

15 hours ago, David P said:

That was for the other point that Russian didn't take the international warnings seriously. You're confusing two different arguments, which I didn't delve into or argue. Doesn't make the it's Ukraine, oh wait it's ISIS end of the post any more right.

Some crazy patriotic Russian TV personality is not the official words of the Kremlin. Lmao. Period

Do you no understand what STATE TV means or entails? Why are you so fucking clueless about everything? :drake:

There was peace deal in March 2022 that was signed that Ukraine becomes neutral and it gets Donbas back as a federation. NATO said go to war.

Now Twinblade is whining that he won't like the results of the war, ie the complete dissolution of Ukraine

Edited by Playstation Tablet
23 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

There was peace deal in March 2022 that was signed that Ukraine becomes neutral and it gets Donbas back as a federation. NATO said go to war.

Now Twinblade is whining that he won't like the results of the war, ie the complete dissolution of Ukraine

Yeah im sure after reaching the outskirts of Kyiv, with the goal of 'denazifying and demilitarizing' all of Ukraine Russia was just going to politely retreat and hand the parts of Donbas occupied for 9 years back to Ukraine.

Just how much of a clown are you? 🤡

And I quote : "Destroying the country's energy system is a legitimate military necessity" NATO press secretary Jamie Shea said in 1999 during the attacks on Yugoslavia. "And if at the same time the civilian population suffers, then this is solely the fault of the country's leadership." ---- Washington Post

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah im sure after reaching the outskirts of Kyiv, with the goal of 'denazifying and demilitarizing' all of Ukraine Russia was just going to politely retreat and hand the parts of Donbas occupied for 9 years back to Ukraine.

Just how much of a clown are you? 🤡

Let's continue the delusion that a peace treaty would mean Russian giving back territories. Lmao. 

Ukraine can't even mount a major offensive and has no changes of getting back their territories but somehow it's Russia that needs to make concessions? That's not how it works. 

On 2024-04-11 at 9:31 PM, Twinblade said:

Its clear you're a lost cause who's neck deep in Russia propaganda. And nobody is hurting Russia, they hurt themselves when they decided to invade another country and start the bloodiest war in Europe in WW2. But hey I guess that doesn't count for anything and there's nothing to be alarmed about or concerned in regards to the possibility of Russia wanting to expand further and wage war forever because they're clearly a peaceful nation who is just going after nazis and trying to stop evil NATO am I right :roll:

And nobody is directly supporting war. Everyone with a moral compass is supporting Ukraine's right to DEFEND itself, which is a core part of the UN charter. Russia can end the war in an instant by fucking off and withdrawing their troops.

Russia isn't suicidal, they won't attack a NATO country directly. That is retarded. That's not even up for debate. If NATO sanctioned Russia for Ukraine, how far do you think would go for an actual ally bound by treaty getting invaded by Russia? Are you fucking stupid?  

Sending the weapons, paying the salaries of Government officials and the army in Ukraine is not directly supporting the war effort? Huuuh. Without western support this war would have ended in early 2023. Now people like you want to keep grinding this conflict until there's no Ukrainian left to fight. Probably wouldn't mind seeing further escalation. But yeah man, you're one the side of peace! No peace talks with Russia under any circumstance and infinite support for Ukraine!

You're like a neocon, but one without shares in the military industrial complex. :pavarotti: 

11 minutes ago, David P said:

Russia isn't suicidal, they won't attack a NATO country directly. That is retarded. That's not even up for debate. If NATO sanctioned Russia for Ukraine, how far do you think would go for an actual ally bound by treaty getting invaded by Russia? Are you fucking stupid?  

Sending the weapons, paying the salaries of Government officials and the army in Ukraine is not directly supporting the war effort? Huuuh. Without western support this war would have ended in early 2023. Now people like you want to keep grinding this conflict until there's no Ukrainian left to fight. Probably wouldn't mind seeing further escalation. But yeah man, you're one the side of peace! No peace talks with Russia under any circumstance and infinite support for Ukraine!

You're like a neocon, but one without shares in the military industrial complex. :pavarotti: 

When was the last time that bending over to dictators result in a lasting peace? We literally have countless examples of the exact OPPOSITE happening throughout history. How can you be this naive?

Russia preparing for more war

China preparing for more war

North Korea preparing for more war

Iran preparing for more war

Useful idiots like david p: bu jus give Russia Ukraine and save my taxpaya dollas so we can have peace :lemming:

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Russia preparing for more war

China preparing for more war

North Korea preparing for more war

Iran preparing for more war

Useful idiots like david p: bu jus give Russia Ukraine and save my taxpaya dollas so we can have peace :lemming:

Could have said the same pre Ukraine invasion. It's almost as if the policies you are backing isn't bringing peace or acting as a functional deterrent whatsoever but doing the exact opposite.  

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

When was the last time that bending over to dictators result in a lasting peace? We literally have countless examples of the exact OPPOSITE happening throughout history. How can you be this naive?

Spoken like a true neocon.

You guys had such great successes at stabilizing the middle east.

Oh wait.

Another thing, how do you think Isreal should respond to Iran? Direct military invasion of Iran is going to bring peace based on your stupid ass logic, am I right? That's how we deal with tyrants, right? 

Waging war for peace. Americah, fuck yeah! 

2 hours ago, David P said:

Another thing, how do you think Isreal should respond to Iran? Direct military invasion of Iran is going to bring peace based on your stupid ass logic, am I right? That's how we deal with tyrants, right? 

Waging war for peace. Americah, fuck yeah! 

yeah the world should have just let hitler run through Europe and Africa, and Japan through Asia. I’m sure we would all be living peachy lives right now.

what the fuck dude :D good thing there werent more people like you around during ww2 or we’d be fucked.

2 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Even Ukraine reddit is giving up, but Twinblade holds strong.

IMG-20240413-153106.jpg

a recent poll found that 88% of Ukranians still believe in victory, only down a few percentage points since the failed counteroffensive last year. Nice try though.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah the world should have just let hitler run through Europe and Africa, and Japan through Asia. I’m sure we would all be living peachy lives right now.

what the fuck dude :D good thing there werent more people like you around during ww2 or we’d be fucked.

This is the dumbest argument ever. You're comparing Ukraine/Russia war to WW2? 

Americans were also extremely reluctant to join in another European conflict. Go read some history books.