GT 7 - 8 at GS; 88 Meta

9 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Do they allow damage yet? That right there likely knocked off a point. 

Yeah, but only minor cosmetic damage. No clue why the devs are weird about it lol

awesome. definitely be checking this out.

i just want a straightforward racing game that I can zone out to and listen to podcasts ala forza 2. forza got away from that, gt fell off and forza horizon just has too much open world fluff attached.

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Buncha OCD having fucktards. That shit is robbing them of at least 1 point. 

Nah, the cosmetic damage looks good (way better than 5’s goofy shit lol). What’s holding the franchise back is its unwillingness to fully evolve, which may be a pro to some. I, personally, want to play the classic GT formula. There’s something rewarding about earning your first luxury ride or being able to finally get the upgrade you’ve set your sights on. If I want a fancy sports car from the start, I’ll go back to Forza 7, which is still a great game, but you never feel the sense of accomplishment GT offers. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Casual said:

awesome. definitely be checking this out.

i just want a straightforward racing game that I can zone out to and listen to podcasts ala forza 2. forza got away from that, gt fell off and forza horizon just has too much open world fluff attached.

Definitely! While I love FH, there’s something hypnotic about a straight forward racer. 

Nice score on Metacritic!

I had figured this one would score quite a bit better than Sport.

Happy for the real cow-bros who are actually going to play this (and the few lems that will try it out too) :fblike: 

• Upvote 2
Just now, Remij said:

Nice score on Metacritic!

I had figured this one would score quite a bit better than Sport.

Happy for the real cow-bros who are actually going to play this (and the few lems that will try it out too) :fblike: 

i'll let you know how it is. i wish the environments looked as good as the cars, but oh well. those cars look so damn sexy.

• Upvote 2