Halo Infinite's Forge and Co op modes delayed

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Half of you morons are completely retarded and should be sterilized so you don't pollute the gene pool.

your posts are already feeling like Halo Infinite: no one is paying attention anymore.

• dead 1
52 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest:

Must have been forced out due to the disastrous post launch support.

343i has real management problems.

It's kinda telling all the successful MS studios these days are the ones across the ocean with probably the least amount of interaction and interference from MS itself haha.

I just read that season 2 will only have 2 new maps

1 arena map and 1 BTB map. So if you mainly only play 1 of the modes, that basically means you're only going to see 1 new map

7 months after launch for such a meager content offering. They really fucked up with this game :D 

And all the shill sites like IGN and GS were giving this piece of shit 9s and 10s last year and talking about it like it was the return of the king, only for it be dead a few months later from lack of content :sabu:. I’ve ever seen a major F2P Multiplayer game die so fast.

This game was a shitty 6 or 7/10 at best and MS paid all these sites and YouTube personalities to hype this dogshit to the moon. I’ve never seen a major AAA first party IP handled this badly before. Especially one with a name like Halo that used to garner a lot of respect back in the day. 343 are complete and utter failures that have done serious damage to the Halo brand.

All the lemshit apologists that were giving excuses for them when they revealed this game back in 2020 need to hang their heads in shame. It’s because of clowns like you guys that MS continue to be the joke of the gaming industry. Now the real makers of Halo that made it great are with Sony while MS is stuck with a tribute band that can’t get its shit together. 

:dbry:This is the same MS that lems want to buy the entire gaming industry so that they can mismanage everything and we’ll get another videogame market crash. They can’t even manage the studios they have now and you clowns want them to buy Take Two, Activision, Ubisoft, EA,  etc. This is why I laugh at you morons that call yourselves lems on here. :cruise:You guys aren’t gamers, you are Phil Spencer cheerleaders and Satya Nadella nut huggers.

7D27FD27-A33A-4CA3-B61B-53A864F22F62.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER