Halo Infinite's Forge and Co op modes delayed

they delayed the ANNOUNCEMENT last month.

and the poor XBox defenders were like "Naw, man, this don't mean that the features are getting delayed, its jus' da announcement, man!"

So.......they make you wait MORE for the goddamn announcement

And then when they finally get to making the announcement?????

"yeah, that shit's delayed":don:

Fucking beautiful.

• dead 2

All this means that we will not be able to ship Campaign network co-op on May 3rd, at the start of Season 2. But we are still aiming to deliver Campaign network co-op later in Season 2, and we will share a release date for that and for split-screen co-op as soon as we can.

it’s been delayed past MAY and there’s still no date :kaz: 

• Geese 1

343 is a talented dev team but they clearly are underfunded.  I had high hopes for Halo Infinite's campaign and it turned out to be just average because they had to cut so much content.  

50 minutes ago, lostfool said:

343 is a talented dev team but they clearly are underfunded.  I had high hopes for Halo Infinite's campaign and it turned out to be just average because they had to cut so much content.  

underfunded? It had one of the biggest budgets ever :ben: 

52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Microsoft fumbled the ball on this big time. 

I don't understand how you fuck it all up like that.

Clearly MS has serious mismanagement issues.

Release the game then take a month holiday... then announce delays of shit to fix stuff that should have never been an issue in the first place... and that's AFTER you've already delayed the game an entire year... :drake: 

I like Halo Infinite.. I really do... but they've botched the fuck out of it.  It's undeniable at this point.

7 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

All this means that we will not be able to ship Campaign network co-op on May 3rd, at the start of Season 2. But we are still aiming to deliver Campaign network co-op later in Season 2, and we will share a release date for that and for split-screen co-op as soon as we can.

it’s been delayed past MAY and there’s still no date :kaz: 

Wait so they're now talking about co-op as two separate things? Online co-op and split-screen co-op?

You'd figure they'd complete both of those things at the same time, but now they're sounding like that might not be the case.

4 hours ago, lostfool said:

You hate everything, but 343 is who you go to bat for? You're weird lol

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
  • Ben 1