Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

Holy shit Forza absolutely RAPES GT7 visually... they're honestly like a generation apart :D 

The ONLY time GT has better car models is in scapes and Photo mode, where it swaps out to the highest detail models.  The overall picture and visual quality, Forza is best... EASILY.

I honestly can't take one single person who actually disagrees with that seriously.  Forza is just more impressive in every way.  The chase cam in GT7 looks like one of those mobile games where it's locked on to your car and aligned in the center of the camera, and you turn the car by tilting the phone in the direction you want to turn :cruise: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit Forza absolutely RAPES GT7 visually... they're honestly like a generation apart :D 

The ONLY time GT has better car models is in scapes and Photo mode, where it swaps out to the highest detail models.  The overall picture and visual quality, Forza is best... EASILY.

I honestly can't take one single person who actually disagrees with that seriously.  Forza is just more impressive in every way.  The chase cam in GT7 looks like one of those mobile games where it's locked on to your car and aligned in the center of the camera, and you turn the car by tilting the phone in the direction you want to turn :cruise: 

:hest:this guy is still losing his shit over Gran Turismo

....in the middle of the night, no less

just watch him start losing his shit over me, next:lawl:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

He’s trying to pass it off that those notifications are from me, but won’t actually say it. He knows better :blessed:

LOL he's getting into a fight with the notifications counter:tom:

On his fourth day of melting down.

I'll have him screaming at his own shadow not too long from now.

On 2022-03-12 at 12:43 PM, jehurey said:

LOL he's getting into a fight with the notifications counter:tom:

On his fourth day of melting down.

I'll have him screaming at his own shadow not too long from now.

its not gonna work, sweetie. We can all see what you’re trying .. but failing hard at :tom5:

:mroff: Jesus Christ, ghostz and Lemij are still melting down over GT almost a week later!

Full on triggered lemshits.

:cruise:Still mad because GT7 outscored FM7 and still mad GT is constantly outselling that flop franchise

3DCEA3A1-7DC9-4DA6-B040-4EAD2A1A8EBB.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
7 hours ago, ghostz said:

its not gonna work, sweetie. We can all see what you’re trying .. but failing hard at :tom5:

no, you're melting down through the weekend, just like I promised.

did you make sure to turn your bitching one hour forward?

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, ghostz said:

The only one who is melting down is you, figured you’ve been keeping count of the days. :hehe:

He's now melting down into next week:blessed:

Now he thinks that us seeing how long he's been losing his shit is bad on us.:tom:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's now melting down into next week:blessed:

Now he thinks that us seeing how long he's been losing his shit is bad on us.:tom:

Your projection just won’t work here, sweetie. I’m gonna make you melt down for weeks :tom:

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your projection just won’t work here, sweetie.

What was I projecting in my post?

highlight the words that are, supposedly, me projecting.

[he's not going to be able to do this]

The problem with GT7 is not only graphics but gameplay and physics.

It is severely outdated.

You can't call yourself a racing sim without visual and mechanical damage.

It greatly hampers the experience.

Like let's say, I've been playing a lot of WRC 10 lately and the game has a great damage system.

It will severely limit your times if you are too careless on your driving.

Damaging the car's body structure can alter its aerodynamics, going too hard on brakes will make them wear out faster, taking jumps at too much speed and your suspension will not last, aside from the typical engine, turbo and transmission damage.

NONE of that exists in GT7.

16 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

The problem with GT7 is not only graphics but gameplay and physics.

It is severely outdated.

You can't call yourself a racing sim without visual and mechanical damage.

It greatly hampers the experience.

Like let's say, I've been playing a lot of WRC 10 lately and the game has a great damage system.

It will severely limit your times if you are too careless on your driving.

Damaging the car's body structure can alter its aerodynamics, going too hard on brakes will make them wear out faster, taking jumps at too much speed and your suspension will not last, aside from the typical engine, turbo and transmission damage.

NONE of that exists in GT7.

This is what pisses me off about GT in general none of the damage is taken into account of how the car will handle. A smashed in front end is going to run for maybe 30 seconds before overheating and that's it.  It's not going to keep chugging along at 200 MPH still hugging corners like my 3 year old hugs her baby dolls at night. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

the entire post :mj: you actually thought that world work, didn’t you? :D 

No, there is no projecting in the post.

Point out the specific words or ideas  that I am projecting

You do know that you made another claim.

...........I challenged you on it.

.........and now you can't back up what you said.

So you've lost ANOTHER argument to me, in addition to all of the dozens that you lost last week:drake: