Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I'm not wrong.

You have NO PROOF of EVER playing Gran Turismo before.

None.

On 2007-03-02 at 12:59 PM, jehurey said:

Yeah, when lots of people flood the Sony US servers, it can be a real pain.

You should have seen it when GTHD came out a day early this past December, that was pretty bad.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

isn't it funny

i tell you that i have your number.

and.

welp.

I'm just not wrong about that.

• dead 1
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

isn't it funny

and.

welp.

That's not proof..... since we know that the "what you're playing" thread didn't count when I was talking about playing God of War back in 2018 :drake: 

You have NO PROOF.

You have a really terrible understanding of what PROOF is... :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

That's not proof..... since we know that the "what you're playing" thread didn't count when I was talking about playing God of War back in 2018 :drake: 

You have NO PROOF.

can you imagine if he's stupid and pathetic enough to try and double-down and argue a 15 year old post?

:drake:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

isn't it funny

and.

welp.

:blessed:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

can you imagine if he's stupid and pathetic enough to try and double-down and argue a 15 year old post?

:drake:

That post doesn't even support your claim...

LOL you're saying that PSN downloads slowly................ and that people should have seen it after GT released....

That doesn't mean you played GT you fuckwad.... that means that you tried downloading from PSN while OTHER people were playing GT :kaz: 

Just now, Remij said:

You have NO PROOF.

:will2:Lemij is getting his ass totally raped in this thread! 

Somebody get this man out of here, he doesn't know when to quit :mroff:

the-dude-give-up.gif.1d1f4caa0bcd196ac20074cc3c1641cc.gif

Just now, Remij said:

That post doesn't even support your claim...

yes it does.

please.............please continue losing your shit at...[looks at watch]........11:51pm CT in the middle of the night

:drake:Oh man..............I'm laughing right in his fucking face right now, that's how little respect he commands from any adult

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes it does.

please.............please continue losing your shit at...[looks at watch]........11:51pm CT in the middle of the night

:drake:Oh man..............I'm laughing right in his fucking face right now, that's how little respect he commands from any adult

No it doesn't. LOL

LOL talking about PSN download speeds in a Tekken thread... and that people should have seen the terrible download speeds after GT released early when everyone was attempting to DL it... :rofl: 

I love when his pathetic attempts to post proof blow up in his face... LOL  He's got NO posts talking about actually PLAYING GT :rofl: 

And the BEST he could even do... if that was even the case..... is say he played GT.......... GENERATIONS AGO :lawl: :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

No it doesn't. LOL

LOL talking about PSN download speeds in a Tekken thread... and that people should have seen the terrible download speeds after GT released :rofl: 

I love when his pathetic attempts to post proof blow up in his face... LOL  He's got NO posts talking about actually PLAYING GT :rofl: 

And the BEST he could even do... if that was even the case..... is say he played GT.......... GENERATIONS AGO :lawl: :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

no......that wouldn't be generations.

once again, remij not being able to count in a gran turismo thread strikes again

oh man, you're losing your shit so bad.

I know about the ps3 download speeds back in 2006 and 2007, because I downloaded GT HD in december 2006 when it came out.

and I played it.

and I also played GT4.

please continue losing your shit................I really am laughing at you, and I want you to know that, because it will absolutely piss you off knowing that I really am laughing in your face with completely disrespect.:tom:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

no......that wouldn't be generations.

once again, remij not being able to count in a gran turismo thread strikes again

oh man, you're losing your shit so bad.

I know about the ps3 download speeds back in 2006 and 2007, because I downloaded GT HD in december 2006 when it came out.

and I played it.

and I also played GT4.

please continue losing your shit................I really am laughing at you, and I want you to know that, because it will absolutely piss you off knowing that I really am laughing in your face with completely disrespect.:tom:

Yes, that is generations. LOL  Now he's trying to change the argument........ since I smacked the shit out of him with his PATHETIC "proof"

:rofl: 

No, you didn't play ANY GT games. LOL  And I'm the one laughing here.  GT7 is your first GT game :hest: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

show me "several generations" of me not playing GT

I'll wait.

1.png

No GT5, No GT6, No GTSport:rofl: 

That's 2 generations.

Since Trophies began... you have not ever once played a GT game... until now... in an ATTEMPT to have credibility.

And you have NO PROOF... that you EVER played any of the earlier ones either.  That's a FACT.

And no... posting that PSN was busy that weekend doesn't prove you've played GTHD :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

No, it isn't.

I've played GT4.

sweetie...................before you think about challenging on this...............think really long and hard

i'm typing that for a reason.

:mjgrin:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it isn't.

I've played GT4.

sweetie...................before you think about challenging on this...............think really long and hard

i'm typing that for a reason.

:mjgrin:

Sweetie.... what did I say....

I said you either haven't played any GT games period until now... or at the very least...it's been MULTIPLE GENERATIONS..........  LOL  You haven't played GT in GENERATIONS..

That's undeniable.

Now go ahead and prove that it's been GENERATIONS since you've played a GT game... I'm waiting :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

Sweetie.... what did I say....

I said you either haven't played any GT games period until now... or at the very least...it's been MULTIPLE GENERATIONS..........

Nope, you said I hadn't played MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of GT games.

And that's wrong.

In fact, your word was "several"........which means MORE than two.

And that is also wrong.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh and several means "more than two"

once again.

Lemij and counting...........in a Gran Turismo thread, results in him looking like a dumbass who failed grade school.:tom:

LOL it's been several generations since you've played GT... at the very least.

Notice how you're not POSTING anything :drake: 

Nope, you said I hadn't played MULTIPLE GENERATIONS of GT games.

And that's wrong.

In fact, your word was "several"........which means MORE than two.

And that is also wrong.

It's true.

You haven't EVER played a GT game.  Not GT4 either.  

Not until now with GT7 :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

LOL it's been several generations since you've played GT... at the very least.

Notice how you're not POSTING anything :drake: 

Except the fact that your wrong, and that several means MORE THAN 2.

Oh my god..............you can't count:lawl::lawl::lawl: