Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-03-07-gran-turismo-7-overtakes-elden-ring-to-take-pole-position-uk-boxed-charts

Gran Turismo 7 is the fourth new UK boxed No.1 in four weeks, GfK has revealed.

The PS5 (and PS4) racing game sold 28% fewer boxed units than 2017's GT Sport at launch, however, the data doesn't include digital download figures, and the digital market has accelerated significantly since that time. Download numbers will be released later in the week.

76% of sales was for the PS5 version, with the remainder coming on PS4.

It is the fourth biggest boxed launch of the year, behind Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Horizon: Forbidden West and Elden Ring. It is PlayStation's second No.1 of 2022, alongside Horizon.

Hopefully we can get another epic lemshit meltdown from Begji and ghostz  in this thread :aitch:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

Why do we post UK boxed weekly sales? What an absolutely small market. UK is about the size of two large US states. Even on PS, it likely sold more digital vs physical, so why even report these?

Not to mention we have like 1 UK member here. Maybe we should post weekly Nigeria sales as well. 

Either way, can you blame Cows for rushing to buy this? They all got duped with Horizon, this seemed like a safe bet.. too bad it flopped too, though. Seems like some Cows caught on as there’s a pretty big decrease vs GT:Sports release, despite a larger audience. 

Edited by ghostz
37 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Either way, can you blame Cows for rushing to buy this? They all got duped with Horizon, this seemed like a safe bet.. too bad it flopped too, though. Seems like some Cows caught on as there’s a pretty big decrease vs GT:Sports release, despite a larger audience. 

:sabu: Nice try lemshit, Horizon was also #1 when it launched and from the article Horizon is the 3rd best selling game of the year, even ahead of GT7. The decline is due to this being physical sales only and also due to the fact GT7 launched on a Friday while GT Sport launched on a Wednesday. Weakass damage control even from you.

Cows actually buy games and have no problem buying multiple games in a month going by the Elden Ring sales breakdown. We don't wait for shit to come to Welfare Pass like you clowns.

FNDAo3MXsAU-geg.thumb.jpeg.67fcbdbddf240d275c94fd5127b08e30.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Yeah man, because buying games that got a 8/10 at Gamespot is getting ''duped''. What a flop. :roll:

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well duh, it’s multiplat.

It’s gonna have huge advantage in digital especially when you consider the PC version.

Good news for GT7 here is that it’s sales are up 185% in total from GT Sport so lemshits that we’re hoping it would flop were dead wrong. It’s a big hit for Sony and when you remember that all the top games can be played on PS5 with PS5 having the best version of ER it’s no wonder PS5 is constantly sold out worldwide.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s gonna have huge advantage in digital especially when you consider the PC version.

Good news for GT7 here is that it’s sales are up 185% in total from GT Sport so lemshits that we’re hoping it would flop were dead wrong. It’s a big hit for Sony and when you remember that all the top games can be played on PS5 with PS5 having the best version of ER it’s no wonder PS5 is constantly sold out worldwide.

No, it’s sales are down. It’s digital sales are up 185%. Lol. Moron. 

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

No they aren't... Digital sales are up 185% over sport... not total sales.

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

No they aren't... Digital sales are up 185% over sport... not total sales.

Well since physical was down only 28% and digital is up 185% the simple math shows that overall sales are up by at least 157%. Either way it’s still up. 

24 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, it’s sales are down. It’s digital sales are up 185%. Lol. Moron. 

Hey moron, read the article again. Digital is up 185% and physical was only down 28%. Its overall sales are up not down you fucking retard :freeman:

:mjgrin: I know you lemshits are slow but even that simple elementary school math can’t be too hard for now can it? 

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Well since physical was down only 28% and digital is up 185% the simple math shows that overall sales are up by at least 157%. Either way it’s still up. 

Hey moron, read the article again. Digital is up 185% and physical was only down 28%. It’s overall sales are not down you fucking retard :freeman:

:mjgrin: I know you lemshits are slow but even that simple elementary school math can’t be too hard for now can it? 

Wanna make a ban bet?

your math logic :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

Wanna make a ban bet?

your math logic :tom:

There is no ban bet to be made here you retard. I’m just reporting the facts in the article, so do the math. Last week when I posted only physical it was reported they were down 28%, this week we have news that they were up 185% with digital. Add both together and that’s an overall up of 157%.

:hest:  Jesus @ghostz you can’t be this much of an imbecile, the answer is already fucking there. How do you make a ban bet on something you are already wrong on?

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Uh... that's not how that works :drake: 

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Tell us how it works then :mjgrin:

Because they're percentages of numbers you don't know..... :drake: 

Hypothetical: GTSport sells 200,000 units

GTS

Physical - 160,000

Digital - 40,000

Then GT7 releases and news breaks that sales are:

Down 28% physical (115,200)

Up 185% Digital (74,000)

GT7's sales would then = 189,200 (115,200 + 74,000)

Does that sound like a 158% increase in overall sales? :lemming: 

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

GTS

Physical - 160,000

Digital - 40,000

Up 185% Digital (74,000)

with this example +185% increase of 40000 would be 114,000 though (if something is up 100% it means it is double it's previous figure).

74,000 would be about an 87% increase in sales.

• dead 1
34 minutes ago, Remij said:

GTS

Physical - 160,000

Digital - 40,000

Up 185% Digital (74,000)

:freeman:One big thing you’re missing idiot, is we already have the sales split for GT7. 

57% of total sales were digital so your example with its wrong math are totally inaccurate and worthless here.

:qbad:185% increase of 40,000 is 114,000 you retard not 74,000. If you actually paid attention in Math class instead of being a retard you would know that an increase of 100% is doubling the original amount. The shitty math you did here was increasing the amount by 85% and you totally ignored the 100% increase included in a 185% bump.

I mean I knew you lems were retards but I just didn’t know the extent. Thanks for proving to us that lemmings are truly nature’s retards :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:freeman:One big thing you’re missing idiot, is we already have the sales split for GT7. 

57% of total sales were digital so your example with its wrong math are totally inaccurate and worthless here.

:qbad:185% increase of 40,000 is 114,000 you retard not 74,000. If you actually paid attention in Math class instead of being a retard you would know that an increase of 100% is doubling the original amount.

I mean I knew you lems are retards but I just didn’t know the extent. Thanks for proving to us that lemmings are nature’s retards :cruise:

So I fucked up and thought it was 185% of GTS's sales, and not "increase over"... big fucking deal...  You're retarded ass is still wrong about sales being up 158% 

My example

Digital - 115,200

Physical - 114,000

GTS - 200,000

GT7 - 229,200 

DOES THAT STILL SOUND LIKE A 158% increase in overall sales :drake: 

Fucking moron!  So you were SLIGHTLY LESS WRONG in the end :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
15 minutes ago, Remij said:

So I fucked up and thought it was 185% of GTS's sales, and not "increase over"... big fucking deal...  You're retarded ass is still wrong about sales being up 158% 

My example

Digital - 115,200

Physical - 114,000

GTS - 200,000

GT7 - 229,200 

DOES THAT STILL SOUND LIKE A 158% increase in overall sales :drake: 

Fucking moron!  So you were SLIGHTLY LESS WRONG in the end :rofl: 

He’s doubling down on his failure :sabu:

Jesus, what an imbecile. Most people would have run away in shame after embarrassing themselves with simple elementary school Math like he did but not this fucking moron.

Instead he’s still typing essays of bullshit numbers he pulled from his ass and still trying to come up with logic with his pre-elementary school math “logic”   :mickeyj:

The whole math for your example is totally wrong because your sales split is wrong you fucking retard. You’re pulling numbers from your ass because we don’t even know what the sales split between digital and physical was for GT Sport.

:rawf:You can’t just pull numbers from your ass and start doing mental gymnastics like a retard. To do the calculations your retarded ass is trying to do in this thread we would have to know the original physical/digital sales split for GTS  and then compare them to the digital/physical sales split of GT7. In your idiotic “math” here you are making wild assumptions on the sales numbers. Your whole tirade here is fucking retarded like you are, and isn’t based on any given numbers at all.

You can compare percentages based on the data given but to do anything more than that is complete stupidity but then again you are a fucking lemshit and this is what you retards do on the daily, so please carry on and continue showing us how much of a retard you are  :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER