Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

11 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’re gonna play GT7 for the next 6 years? :mj: 

You're gonna be playing the same Forza games for the next 6 years:tom:

The difference is................you're also going to be paying for that Forza game for the next 6 years, as well.

Well, YOUR not paying, your uncle will be. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The difference is................you're also going to be paying for that Forza game for the next 6 years, as well.

Jerky acting like he doesn't know about GamePass :kaz: 

:omglol: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I’ll be playing forza horizon 6 or 7 by then. So will you :mj: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Jerky acting like he doesn't know about GamePass :kaz: 

:omglol: 

I like how this post means absolutely nothing.

The only real thing being displayed here is that he clearly has pent up butthurt.:mjgrin:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I’ll be playing forza horizon 6 or 7 by then

So you'll be playing the same Forza game for the next 6 years.

Just like I said.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how this post means absolutely nothing.

The only real thing being displayed here is that he clearly has pent up butthurt.:mjgrin:

So you'll be playing the same Forza game for the next 6 years.

Just like I said.:tom:

i guess GT7 is just GT5 :tom:

both flops :mj: 

Edited by ghostz

A Jehurey argument:

"You're going to be playing Forza for the next 6 years" 

Meanwhile we know Jerky is going to drop GT7 VERY soon... because he only bought it to attempt to have credibility about it:rofl: 

Just now, ghostz said:

i guess GT7 is just GT5 :tom:

No, its actually a new game.

And.........I'm not going to be paying monthly rental fees for it.

Then again, you're not going to, either, since your uncle is doing the paying.:tom:

• dead 1
20 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’re gonna play GT7 for the next 6 years? :mj: 

Hell yea! I played GT Sport for 5 years, the online was amazing and was turned into an Olympic Sport for a reason. 

Unlike Flopza Motorsport with its shitty driving and multiplayer, GT games have excellent multiplayer with best in class physics for console sims along with tons of updates/free content along the way. GT Sport was getting free content updates all the way up to last year.

I like how your dumbass thought that was supposed to be some kind of insult. There’s a reason GT games have long legs and end up selling millions of copies unlike Flopza that is abandoned weeks after it launches :sabu:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

A Jehurey argument:

"You're going to be playing Forza for the next 6 years" 

Meanwhile we know Jerky is going to drop GT7 VERY soon... because he only bought it to attempt to have credibility about it:rofl: 

LOL he's now trying to run to another argument, because his first one failed.

It'll be funny to see him try and make this one work, while I just sit here and chuckle at him.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You use your nephews PS5 :tom:

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Hell yea! I played GT Sport for 5 years, the online was amazing and was turned into an Olympic Sport for a reason. 

Unlike Flopza Motorsport with its shitty driving and multiplayer, GT games have excellent multiplayer with best in class physics for console sims along with tons of updates/free content along the way. GT Sport was getting free content updates all the way up to last year.

I like how your dumbass thought that was supposed to be some kind of insult. There’s a reason GT games have long legs and end up selling millions of copies unlike Flopza that is abandoned weeks after it launches :sabu:

:rofl: 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its actually a new game.

And.........I'm not going to be paying monthly rental fees for it.

Then again, you're not going to, either, since your uncle is doing the paying.:tom:

This is the first GT game you've ever played........................................

And you ONLY bought it.... to have credibility when TALKING ABOUT IT here.

Jerky... you think the entire forum doesn't see through your pathetic ass? :drake: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

This is the first GT game you've ever played........................................

And you ONLY bought it.... to have credibility when TALKING ABOUT IT here.

Jerky... you think the entire forum doesn't see through your pathetic ass? :drake: 

No, I've played Gran Turismo 1 and 2, and A-spec, and GT HD Demo.

In the "what are you playing" thread, I even make the comparison of license tests when I played them in GT2 compared to now.

Looks like you're wrong, again.:drake:

I think you are a butthurt bitch, who is angry at me because I have your number.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I've played Gran Turismo 1 and 2, and A-spec, and GT HD Demo.

In the "what are you playing" thread, I even make the comparison of license tests when I played them in GT2 compared to now.

Looks like you're wrong, again.:drake:

I think you are a butthurt bitch, who is angry at me because I have your number.

LOL No you haven't.

And at the very least you just admitted you haven't played GT in several GENERATIONS :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

LOL No you haven't.

And at the very least you just admitted you haven't played GT in several GENERATIONS :rofl: 

Oh man..............he's already whittling down his claim.

Its so funny seeing him lose, and just shrink smaller and smaller.

No, you're wrong about the "several generations"

damn....................once again.

Lemij turns into a dumbass when it comes to Gran Turismo and basic counting.:lawl:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man..............he's already whittling down his claim.

Its so funny seeing him lose, and just shrink smaller and smaller.

No, you're wrong about the "several generations"

damn....................once again.

Lemij turns into a dumbass when it comes to Gran Turismo and basic counting.:lawl:

No, I'm not wrong.

You have NO PROOF of EVER playing Gran Turismo before.

None.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: 

:kaz: Laughing like the retard he truly is. Do you even play driving sims?

Cars don't change much in 5 to 6 years so it doesn't make sense to milk driving games the same way MS does almost yearly.

Flopza Horizon 5 could have easily been DLC to FH4, same shit with Flopza Motorsport 6 and Flopza 7.

:roff:  MS successfully convinced you clowns that you should want their driving games to release almost yearly like it's an EA Sports game or something.

No wonder Flopza games have zero staying power and are complete failures in the E-Sports scene. 

MS tried back in 2017 to turn Flopza Motorsport 7 into an Esport and that shit died because the game flopped hard with its shitty multiplayer and mediocre physics.....

flopzeaeeeCapture.thumb.JPG.851a4cae8ca42734a472640e29661a55.JPG

https://www.overtake.gg/news/4217-forzarc-why-did-forza-esports-fail

:reg:  Meanwhile with GT Sport.....

GTsporteeeeCapture.thumb.JPG.5a5d72218db5200e13ab419cb457664f.JPG

https://www.thedrive.com/news/40405/gran-turismo-is-now-an-official-olympic-sport

:mjgrin: GT doesn't need to release 5 multiple games in a gen because their games don't die weeks after launch like Flopza games do and they are actually recognized as a legitimate Esport.

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Laughing like the retard he truly is. Do you even play driving sims?

Cars don't change much in 5 to 6 years so it doesn't make sense to milk driving games the same way MS does almost yearly.

Flopza Horizon 5 could have easily been DLC to FH4, same shit with Flopza Motorsport 6 and Flopza 7.

:roff:  MS successfully convinced you clowns that you should want their driving games to release almost yearly like it's an EA Sports game or something.

No wonder Flopza games have zero staying power and are complete failures in the E-Sports scene. 

MS tried back in 2017 to turn Flopza Motorsport 7 into an Esport and that shit died because the game flopped hard with its shitty multiplayer and mediocre physics.....

flopzeaeeeCapture.thumb.JPG.851a4cae8ca42734a472640e29661a55.JPG

https://www.overtake.gg/news/4217-forzarc-why-did-forza-esports-fail

:reg:  Meanwhile with GT Sport.....

GTsporteeeeCapture.thumb.JPG.5a5d72218db5200e13ab419cb457664f.JPG

https://www.thedrive.com/news/40405/gran-turismo-is-now-an-official-olympic-sport

:mjgrin: GT doesn't need to release 5 multiple games in a gen because their games don't die weeks after launch like Flopza games do and they are actually recognized as a legitimate Esport.

^ OMFG :kaz: